Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    WTF? Dofla coming to the scene... as a cliffhanger? Odacchi, why you! I don't know if I should be happy that huge shit hits the fan or that I won't have more of this for a long time!
    While you're waiting, you can also try other mangas. There is one far incredible with adventures just like One Piece, that contains respect for the world where everything happens. I'm talking about Magi.

About Luffy beating Doflamingo, i'm sure Luffy won't be killed.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member sinsin's Avatar
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    So what you are saying is that 9 strawhats, probably Jinbe and the Sun Pirates, and The Heart Pirates will take on the Big Mam Pirates? Big Mam is Yonkou, who has an army of Fruit users, not to mention she is badazz herself.

They are not ready for Big Mam yet. They still have to prepare to take her on, battle strategies and things of that nature must be thought out. If they go at her head on, they would be killed. Also they have to do something about Kinemon and Momo.

I want Kinemon to join the crew, but regardless if he does or not, they will cure him of the poison gas. Momo is not ready for a war like that, and if they go into battle Kinemon would be a great asset.

Before they split Smoker will take Ceasar and turn him in, he will probably give the Strawhats new bounties for their troubles, LAw will go get his crew and make preperations to fight Big Mam, and the strawhats will take Momo and Kinemon back to their island. A new arc will start and while that is happening preparation will be made.

I think their is a chance that Killer will reach out to them about possible joining forces to take on a Yonkou together
    Ok,my bad on taking an emperor head-on.

But,imo,strawhats and law will execute the plan(more of law plan for he's the one propose it).That's the purpose of the alliance,right?,to take or rather try to take down a younko.Since the plan will start after the kidnap of CC.

So,law(and his crew,I bet their still alive) and the mugiwara will have to deal DD first since CC is an asset on his operation.I think he wouldnt let them get away with it.When dofla arrives at PH,but the strawhats are already gone,he will hunt them to retrieve CC(he said hes in trouble without cc).A fight with him is inevitable,before the plan about the younko can commence.

That's prediction gonna. happen if next chapter the alliance manage to contain CC.,imo.,
    Btw,caribou's mini story is back.The old woman face is interesting or that's her hair or her hand doing facepalm?What an idiot,caribou that is,stealing jewelry on the old lady.The house is sure made of metal,maybe next chapter we will know if that belong to kaido.FI will be in trouble,
    Last edited by sinsin; December 29, 2012 at 05:55 PM.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to Redon from AP:

ONE PIECE 694 RAW HQ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/freolc

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Rest of post is Sanji redemption from me, its eating me up how Oda showed(not showed?) him during punk hazard.

I need someone to comfort me about Vergo living after explosion in SAD room.
    Doflamingo said goodbye to him mostly because he thought that Monet will destroy everything so I am still hell-bent on his rematch against Sanji.
    I know that their short fight was made just to show how big of a monster Vergo was but it makes Sanji somehow less impressive than for example Zoro who is shown to be most "god-like" strawhat after time skip. Zoro beside being put to sleep didnt get any hit or serious injures in like what? Last two years of chapters?
    Sanji did A LOT in last arc and he didnt get almost any "badass" moment like Luffy or Zoro. He is somehow not show as monster-like as we saw him before- at least for now after what I have seen.
    And I still think that Sanjis http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/678/12 http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/678/14 injuries that were hinted were in play in his short fight against Vergo. He was shown to be better that Vergo in using his fighting skills with legs http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681/14 after exchange of few kicks he sent VA flying to the wall, STEEL WALL, so hard that we can see Vergo getting deep into it.
    Here http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681/16 we can see that Sanji wasnt taking this fight all out serious- hands in his pockets- and page later http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681/17 he underestimated Vergo or overestimated durability of his legs and took all force of that kick without redirecting it(as he is shown with later attacks from VA) and thinner of his leg bones cracked as we can see. This didnt stopped him from further exchange of kicks. To add to all this Sanji was able to land a hit(s?) on Vergo even with latter having very good COO as we can see http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/684/5.

After this I simply think that Sanji had bad luck as usuall. This time it was bad luck for enemy he faced. For first serious opponent since time skip he did get strongest out of bad guys on island, chief of Marine base in New World that was said by Smoker to be probably stronger person than himself, to fight when Zoro get someone much weaker than himself- woman with snow logia. Sanji would be as bad enemy for Monet as Zoro was- it would end in fatal way for her with one of diable jambe based atttacks(but just as Sanji said he doesnt kick ladies no matter what).
    So it would be cool to see Sanji vs Vergo round 2 with strawhats cook going all out first time since time skip in long great fight, barely winning. Thats why I have hope for Vergo living.
    And I simply cant wait for Baby 5 meeting up with Sanji- the would be great together on Thousand Sunny with Sanji making all the food and Baby 5 being maid. There is really big chance that Luffy will fall in love with Baby 5(not literally of course) and ask her to join his crew.
    Next year of One Piece will start with a boom and it looks like it will only get better from now on.

With that in mind its not so hard to wait those 16 days 2 hours and 8 minutes
    Last edited by Uriel; December 30, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Um so yeah, everyone chill a bit!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

vagabond87 : I honestly believe that Sanji has not shown any signs of haki in his kicks up until now. Thus I wonder if he would withstand Vergo's kick less or more unharmed... I am not even sure about the explosion that just befell Vergo. Everyone here could see that he is some kind of Busoshoku Haki master (from people we have seen so far), hence it's hard to believe that he would not just cover his body with haki - while being torn into pieces, of course - and survive it with that ironic smirk of his! Now.. to the Doflamingo possible fights.. I am eager to see his whole crew now, so fights in Dress Rosa would be awesome. We could get to see his crew, their abilities and so on but the fights would have to be fast, nobody wants a long-lasting arc now when have not even finished Punk Hazard, which has over 40 chapters I believe. Therefore, the fights would be as fast as on the Fishman Island and that would just make Strawhats TOO OVERPOWERED. Though Usopp's, Chopper's and fights of the others were not even serious ones.. Nami did not even get to have an opponent, or did she? Zoro has shown almost nothing so far, I mean from fighting abilities.. I don't count that he could cut steel gate in order to get into lab, icicles while falling drunk, stones while driving through mountain in tunnel and so on... Means the weaker ones of Strawhats would have to get opponents, who will show their abilities at all out option but still lose within like 2 chapters meanwhile Luffy's, Zoro's and Sanji's opponents would, at all out combat, last long time, like 5 chapters at least because Oda always jumps form fight to fight, do not let one fight finish and then jump to the another. If I recall it right, he did this in Enies Lobby arc.
    Meh, but I got way far away of the topic I guess..

By the way, what's wrong on getting emotional?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    vagabond87By the way, what's wrong on getting emotional?
    Emotions are leading in astray from logical and polite discussion

About usage of haki- look here at Kumas face when Sanjis kick lands
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2591-...apter-484.html
    and here around place when Luffy punches pacifista and Sentomaru said that he had haki reinforcement
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-58198...apter-601.html
    here as well around Wadasumi right hand
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/639/14
    and finally here
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681/17
    Bottom left panel around Sanjis and Vergos kick same effect is visible so I believe its how Oda shows us haki- somehow other than that blackened parts of body- different kind ot its usage.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: matzik
    Let's discuss the current chapter everyone I think i'm gonna clean up everything that goes off topic from now on . I'm kind of an evil mod now

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Luffy before the New World has a line of debt to pay, first is to Shanks for saving his life, the next one is to Ace by becoming Pirate King, then prove his strength to Rayleigh after his trainining, but most recently...

He did get saved by Law in the war, I believe this Arc is where Luffy will pay his debt to law for his helping in his recovery. I think while they escape, Law will split with Luffy seeing how much he can ruin his plans (Ceaser not currently being a hostage ), DonFlamingo will probably beat the crap out of Law or something along those lines, and Luffy will end up paying back Law by beating DonFlamingo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Law would break off the alliance even for plot purpose (he offered it to Luffy, and he needs it), but it's possible that Law fights Dofla, gets beaten and then Luffy and the rest manage to beat Dofla.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Law is more likely to beat Dofla than Luffy is. Going from their abilities, Dofla has more advantage over Luffy than he does over Law, simply because of how their devil fruits would interact. That doesn't mean Law is stronger than Luffy, it just means he can avoid getting killed by those wires easier thanks to his Room and shit.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Law would break off the alliance even for plot purpose (he offered it to Luffy, and he needs it), but it's possible that Law fights Dofla, gets beaten and then Luffy and the rest manage to beat Dofla.
    Well, they're probably going to split - Straw Hats with a Coup de Burst, Law with his submarine (probably a new one?) - and meet later on. Before that Smoker and Tashigi have to leave to care for the children.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I think Law is more likely to beat Dofla than Luffy is. Going from their abilities, Dofla has more advantage over Luffy than he does over Law, simply because of how their devil fruits would interact. That doesn't mean Law is stronger than Luffy, it just means he can avoid getting killed by those wires easier thanks to his Room and shit.
    I mostly agree. Even if luffy can probably escape the cuting of the wire thanks to his haki, he is still disadvantaged compare to law.
    I still can't make my mind on what to expect next. Doflamingo ariving late would be a bit lame but him being defeated so soon was not what I would have expected either. But I don't see how he can defeat everyone alone, how crazy is devil fruit ability may be.
    But I surely don't want them to go to dressrosa. Law said things again the yonkou would go fast after CC being captured. Though fast is something Oda doesn't know the meaning of

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Law would break off the alliance even for plot purpose (he offered it to Luffy, and he needs it)
    I think he needed it mostly because CC had his heart, so Law couldn't fight him personally. Now that Law has his heart back, he may no longer need Luffy. Doesn't mean he'll throw their alliance away, but I do think he already got what he needed.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RichardMNixon View Post
    I think he needed it mostly because CC had his heart, so Law couldn't fight him personally. Now that Law has his heart back, he may no longer need Luffy. Doesn't mean he'll throw their alliance away, but I do think he already got what he needed.
    What about the whole take down a Yonko thing? Thats the reason why Law decided to form the Alliance with the SH's, not because he wanted someone to get his heart back for him from CC. It all goes back to the NW Survival Guide that Law explained to Luffy.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

New Reply
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast