Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    NEMO: Spider DF? String DF. There's no indication of Dofla turning into a spider, and a string DF can do the same as spider-like strands. Not that spider DF is impossible, just string DF needs less assumptions.
    Spider is impossible because Onigumo has that devil fruit. Dofla obtained his power way before CC started making duplicates.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    To achieve what by doing so?
    Don't be so stubborn. You can test a lot of things during 5 years and the best part is, evidence goes away on it's own.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To achieve what by doing so?
    Thats like asking what CC planned on achieving with SAD and Shinokuni. Hes going to sell them to the highest bidders to use as apart of their own personal army. The guy makes and sells weapons. The only difference is that the children experiments aren't ready for sale...yet.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Read back on pg. 22 someone trying to steal my theory about Dofla's ablility to control the ADF users through some kind of mind-control added to the fruits, sorry buddy that theory was all me back during the chapter were momo had seen dofla's face/vision.

Moving on, The spider theory for Dofla seem possible...until it was shown that someone else already has the spider df....I'm Just curious, have we EVER seen Dofla without his glasses??

What if Dofla represents a change in trend for one piece. Luffy only was able to recover from MF because Jinbei reminded him of his crew and what he had to live for, what if now, Luffy is more depended on his crew to help him in big name battles?(like thriller bark but more so) Dofla shows up, baby 5 and buffalo are defeated...SHs+law vs Dofla? just seems to me like that being a solid CREW is becoming more important against harder opponents.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i really want to see dragon taking screen time this year but it looks that it will take a while with having doflamingo and big mamma and other arcs in the new world while luffy got an allie with law..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Just like there's Magma DF and there's the Sound of fire DF(mera mera o mi) that hold the same characteristics, there must be a DF that has the characteristics of a spider. Dofla doesn't necessarily have to transform into a spider to have its characteristics.
    Magma and fire are simply different things, so there's no reason for such DF not to coexist. "Sound of fire" is only that Odacchi uses jap. onomatopoeia for names of fruits as much as he can (no onom. for magma ), not that Ace's DF had only some characteristics of fire. It's Flame DF, not Sound of fire DF.

Never mind. What characteristics other than making strings do you have in mind?
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

But there is no mention of any hypnosis whatsoever. So now you imply that he was doing all that to sell children? I'd rather say to sell candy.xD This doesn't explain much.
    Spoiler show

We saw how the children got violent beyond sanity when they didn't get their dose. So an effective strategy is telling them to kill the enemies to earn candy. No need for hypnosis whatsoever.
    BTW I'm sure Caesar wouldn't have too much trouble making a hypnotic drug.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

On a side note: Don't insult others. Disagreement doesn't equal hatred.
    Erfworld

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    We saw how the children got violent beyond sanity when they didn't get their dose.
    their candies sounds better for those kids
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

@0Xellos

Well that wasn't hypnosis, but addiction, side effect to be precise. Well if I don't drink my daily dose of tea, my head hurts as fuck it feels it may explode
    Last edited by Zehahaha; January 04, 2013 at 02:53 PM.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat 13 View Post
    Read back on pg. 22 someone trying to steal my theory about Dofla's ablility to control the ADF users through some kind of mind-control added to the fruits, sorry buddy that theory was all me back during the chapter were momo had seen dofla's face/vision.
    Tbh, that theory was discussed some pages before the pg 22... Lets see... in the thread of chapter 685. If I recall well, it was discussed by Shabrack and me... But in the end, who cares who was the first on mention it. The point to construct a theory is to give a perspective for the future reading...

I also was speculating with the theory of Doflamingo being able to manipulate his crew by means of hypnosis, not by means of strings. But Monet's volunteering to the harakiri and Vergo's smiling in the moment of his eventual death because of Doflamingo's words, throw that theory to the trash.

Now, aside his power what is being profusely discussed in current posts, something that it is really interesting to me about Doflamingo is his personality. For instance, his relationship with his crew members has surprised me. With that smile, and his previous scenes over Bellamy and Moria, I wouldn’t say he was a tender guy. But Vergo smiles as if Dofla were spoiling and tickling him… and in the moment of his eventual death. There seems to be loyalty between all of them; and Doflamingo seems to be in pain and feels sorrow for his cremates. He is a really interesting character. I see him winning the contest for the best character of 2013.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    @0Xellos

Well that wasn't hypnosis, but addiction, side effect to be precise. Well if I don't drink my daily dose of tea, my head hurts as fuck it feels it may explose
    Yeah, that's why I was saying there's no need for hypnosis. You can manipulate the children simply by taking advantage of their addiction (as Caesar did).

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Am I supposed to hold my stomach and burst out of laughter at seeing that owl?
    I can't think of anthing else... even if you don't, I don't mind... I just wanted to use it in some post.
    Last edited by 0Xellos; January 04, 2013 at 02:58 PM.
    Erfworld

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat 13 View Post
    Nobody is stealing "your theory". I came to the same conclusion on my own, because it seems the most logical. And right when I read it in that chapter. Thinking you're the only one that can have a theory like that on a forum like this is a little too presumptuous.

Geez! I can't believe how miserably obsequious you're being to Rash.
    Excuse me? I'm not the one who argued so leave me out of it. Stunts like that get you reported here. Read some forum rules.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Now, aside his power what is being profusely discussed in current posts, something that it is really interesting to me about Doflamingo is his personality. For instance, his relationship with his crew members has surprised me. With that smile, and his previous scenes over Bellamy and Moria, I wouldn’t say he was a tender guy. But Vergo smiles as if Dofla were spoiling and tickling him… and in the moment of his eventual death. There seems to be loyalty between all of them; and Doflamingo seems to be in pain and feels sorrow for his cremates. He is a really interesting character. I see him winning the contest for the best character of 2013.
    Well nobody is black or white in One Piece. While he may be merciless to his men who let him down (like Bellamy) or to other Shichibukai who are nothing to him, he's probably good toward his own men. So far, they have shown almost fanatical devotion to him, going even so far to be ready to die for him/his cause. So far, I've only seen that in Strawhats, when Zoro and Sanji were willing to offer their heads instead of Luffy's. That's why I believe he's also a King Haki user.
    Last edited by Razh; January 04, 2013 at 04:52 PM.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i'm glad that luffy obtaing haki because he rubberman power isn't enought for the big league..
    Rayleigh, Mihawk, Shanks, Garp, etc. would beg to differ with your analysis.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well nobody is black or white in One Piece. While he may be merciless to his men who let him down (like Bellamy) or to other Shichibukai who are nothing to him, he's probably good toward his own men. So far, they have shown almost fanatical devotion to him, going even so far to be ready to die for him/his cause. So far, I've only seen that in Strawhats, when Zoro and Sanji were willing to offer their heads instead of Luffy's. That's why I believe he's also a King Haki user.
    The devotion thing, Usopp said it in a previous chapter, his reason to risk his life, it is the same with Shanks and with Edward... whom even Jinbe try to defend, not being of his crew. For example, do you think Teach doesn't have Conqueror Haki? I really think he has it.

I agreed with you, Dofla have Haoshoku, but for a matter of doing a better plot work in a fight, that is the same point of Teach having it.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    The devotion thing, Usopp said it in a previous chapter, his reason to risk his life, it is the same with Shanks and with Edward... whom even Jinbe try to defend, not being of his crew. For example, do you think Teach doesn't have Conqueror Haki? I really think he has it.

I agreed with you, Dofla have Haoshoku, but for a matter of doing a better plot work in a fight, that is the same point of Teach having it.
    Well it would be bad if every captain had it. We can't just assume that each man who has some faithful followers also has King Haki. As I said, I've never seen anyone having the same devotion Zoro and Sanji showed, except Whitebeard's crew and now Doflamingo's. Well, Dragon too, based on Ivankov's words.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Just like there's Magma DF and there's the Sound of fire DF(mera mera o mi) that hold the same characteristics, there must be a DF that has the characteristics of a spider. Dofla doesn't necessarily have to transform into a spider to have its characteristics.

notice here:

It seems like he casts out strands, attach them to the breeze and swings from one place to other. Notice the strands and how loose they are. And notice the cut between one and the other

Stubborn? I don't see any problem in the desire to understand what he meant by what he said.
    During the war, it became apparent that Doflamingo's abilities included strings. He probably uses those strings like a puppeteer, attaching them to an individual and controlling their physical movements.
    He did that on bellamy's crew, on diamond joz and probably used the strings to cut off Oz's foot. I guess the string theory fits the current spiderman like swing too.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

New Reply
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast