Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    i write then instead of them when im writing fast. but if the word is then and not them, you guys dont understand what it mean or you guys like judge other people who English is not they first language.

what i was saying is this, if the rookies are in the new world. they after the same goal as straw hat. which mean they will fight with then every time they meet up. or do some trick to fool the straw hat.

i better want (them) in impel down (them) read something like....ohhh kid beat 2 warlord, when i really want the straw hat to beat every bad pirate.

for example. i really want zoro to beat vergo. and i dont want to see other rookies to beat doflamingo. i want luffy or zoro to beat him.
    Don't worry, not everyone here is so judgmental. I get what you're saying, but Luffy can't beat every major pirate there is. It would just be too much. He already came in contact with each of Shichibukai. Beat the shit out of Crocodile and Moria, made Boa fall in love with him, made Kuma, Jinbei and Mihawk his fans, made Doflamingo his enemy and has a personal score to settle with Blackbeard. That's without Buggy and Law. Other Supernovas can only dream of something like this. As the story progresses some of the major opponents will just have to be taken out by other characters.

That's part of why I think Doflamingo won't be getting into a serious fight, or at least the fight won't be resolved completely. It's too early for him to get taken out, especially when we haven't even gotten to know most of his crew.

As for Jewelry Bonney, and since I don't want to open a thread just to post a picture, I'd say she managed to get away somehow. The clothes she's wearing and the smile she has don't fit a prisoner, a laborer or a concubine (hope you don't mind matzik):
    Spoiler show

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

out of the rookies, kid is the one who didnt got lucky in the new world, and we tough he was going to be untouchable.

strawhat is somehow friend with some rookies.
    luffy with law/kidd. zoro with Jewelry Bonney.
    are we going to have a arc were they is 1 captain rookie who will be the hero of the day. for example, this arc was all about law.
    in the next arc, are we going to have some of the rookies as the hero.

OMG what will happen if when luffy and company get out. and right in front of them is doflamingo waiting. like standing there like a boss.
    the only one who will be scare will be law cause he know how strong dofla is.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope some1 intercepts joker, some1 like jack. to me it seems to soon for the straw hats to fight him that and the rest of his crew isn't there.
    i know this isn't an anime discussion thread but i can't wait till i see the episode with sanji leading the charge for g5

Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

what bother me is that they call him (doflamingo) young master ?!!!! i think he will be KO soon so we can get the real name of the old master xD

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you guys are right about doflamingo having a string string df,I think his fight with luffy wud be too funny. Imagine dofla attach those THIN strings and try to control luffy. Wouldn't u guys think that luffy's body would just stretch instead of him controlled like a puppet? I wish that in this arc, IF EVER dofla gets into a fight, Instead of him controlling whoever, I wish he wud just cut 'em like what he did to oars' leg.
    Last edited by garabilagan; January 06, 2013 at 01:51 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that anyone is going to be stopping Doflamingo on his way to Punk Hazard. (I don't think anyone can...) I think the confrontation between Dolfa, Luffy, and Law is unavoidable and enviable. Especially Dolfa and Law.

I dunno, but it's kind of obvious that something big might happen in the upcoming chapters to say the least... (Maybe a Law-centric flashback?) And, I'm probably wrong (and half asleep), but I think it might make the plot... expand? I'm probably not saying anything worthwhile here =w=...

edit: I think a string-string fruit or w/e would be pretty cool. I'm thinking along the lines of something involving puppetry for his DF myself...
    Last edited by yukilove21; January 06, 2013 at 01:42 AM.

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about you guys but I feel sorry for Smoker in regards to the paper work he is going to have to do after this arc, well unless he gives it to Tashigi to do, then I feel sorry for her. There were so many elements in play this arc, it will take no small feat to describe to the World Government just what happened on Punk Hazard; about Caeser, about the child "kidnap" cases, about Shinokuni, about Vergo, about the Shichibukai Doflamingo aka. the Underworld Broker Joker, about another Shichibukai, Trafalgar Law and most importantly, about the Strawhats...

Just how is Smoker/Tashigi going to include the Strawhats in their report? Are they going to say that pirates SAVED the children abducted by Caesar? And what about Vergo and Doflamingo, will the fact that they were using the World Government come to light? Will Doflamingo's role as a Shichibukai finally come into question at the end of this arc and potentially lead to Doflamingo's title as one of the Shichibukai being revoked? I don't see Smoker/Tashigi dying this arc and I don't see Vice Admiral Smoker stating anything but the truth in regards to these two, he will tell the World Government just what dirty pirates they really are and how they abused the power the World Government so graciously bestowed upon them. If the World Government follows the principles they stand by, Doflamingo will be cast out of the Shichibukai, but with the current leaders in the World Government, I got no idea how they will decide things (Doflamingo does seem to have an interesting relationship with one of the higher ups in the World Government)...

If Doflamingo is at some point in the story going to lose his Shichibukai title, now would be a good time. Firstly because Caesar is on Punk Hazard and secondly because Monet hinted at Doflamingo's desire of wanting to be the Pirate King. Now that we know Doflamingo desires to be the Pirate King, he can leave his relaxed position in the Shichibukai and pursue his goal more aggressively as a Pirate. And with Caesar and the ability to produce artificial Devil Fruit within his possession, what better way to mark the Pirate Doflamingo's return to the seas of the New World then that? If Doflamingo does lose his position as a Shichibukai, I do believe that it is likely that he will be the one to retrieve Caesar at the end of this arc and become another major power in the New World.

On the other hand, I just love seeing the Strawhats throw everybody elses plans into chaos, especially those with any plans of being Pirate King. If and when Doflamingo reveals to Luffy that he is going to be the Pirate King I can really see something completely badass being unleashed just like what was unleashed on Fisherman Island.

If Law and Luffy do battle Doflamingo they will probably help reveal the Devil Fruit/power Doflamingo has and will showcase just how developed their Haki has become by using it to nullify Doflamingo's control over their bodies when he tries. Haki in essence is will power, so if a person wills their body to move or not to move hard enough, they can theoretically negate Doflamingo's control over them. Doflamingo expressed concern over Luffy's Haoshoku Haki, so it is likely that Haki is the key to combating Doflamingo's Devil Fruit/power. And on another note, will Doflamingo reveal to the readers just what Yonkou Luffy and Law plan to take down? Monet was there when Luffy and Law had their agreement, so she most likely revealed to Doflamingo what Law plans to do, unless there is more to her then we know =/.

Going to be interesting to see the effects on the Shichibukai (will Law remain one?) and the Strawhats after this arc...hilarious how the Shichibukai power gets thrown into chaos whenever they get mixed up with the Strawhats. Wonder if we'll get to see reactions from the other Shichibukai at the end of the arc as well, especially the unknown ones.

Also just another thought but wouldn't it be funny if Gekko Moriah bearing hatred and a grudge kept eyes on Doflamingo at all times and after following him to Punk Hazard, he will be the one to retrieve Caesar...and thus make his grand return into the story of One Piece. I wonder if zombies can eat artificial Devil Fruits =/.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Syphin View Post
    If Doflamingo is at some point in the story going to lose his Shichibukai title, now would be a good time. Firstly because Caesar is on Punk Hazard and secondly because Monet hinted at Doflamingo's desire of wanting to be the Pirate King. Now that we know Doflamingo desires to be the Pirate King, he can leave his relaxed position in the Shichibukai and pursue his goal more aggressively as a Pirate. And with Caesar and the ability to produce artificial Devil Fruit within his possession, what better way to mark the Pirate Doflamingo's return to the seas of the New World then that? If Doflamingo does lose his position as a Shichibukai, I do believe that it is likely that he will be the one to retrieve Caesar at the end of this arc and become another major power in the New World.
    I don't think he can lose the title so easy. Everything we've seen about him so far suggests he's closely tied with WG. Forget about Kuma. Doflamingo IS the most trusted Shichibukai. WG even tolerated his slave trade on Shabondy. I'm not even sure if he would lose the status if WG found about what he was doing on PH. He couldn't have conducted such an extensive undercover operation without some help from "above". Don't think Vergo can be credited for all of it.

Or maybe I'm looking too deep into it.
    Last edited by Razh; January 06, 2013 at 11:46 AM.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I don't think he can lose the title so easy. Everything we've seen about him so far suggests he's closely tied with WG. Forget about Kuma. Doflamingo IS the most trusted Shichibukai. WG even tolerated his slave trade on Shabondy. I'm not even sure if he would lose the status if WG found about what he was doing on PH. He couldn't have conducted such an extensive undercover operation without some help from "above". Don't think Vergo can be credited for all of it.

Or maybe I'm looking to deep into it.
    Well maybe his father is or was someone high-up in of World Goverment nad Doflamingo beside his pirate life has some legacy after old master(if there is a young master there has to be old master somewhere in timeline).
    Vergo was only making some things far easier for Doflamingo.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member sinsin's Avatar
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Such an intense discussion!..

IMO,next chapter,I think Law will explain why ceasar is important to their plan and we will know why Joker will be in deep s**t without him.He do said he'll explain after they succesfully kidnap CC.

I dont know if these is already discuss,here's my theory:
    WHAT IF,sad is actually a drug(enhancing-addicted substance).It's given that with sad one can create smiles(adf zoan type),but the catch is after one become smiles.He need to eat,drink,inject(whatever)regularly,in order to keep them on optimum performance.Perhaps without the drug smile is not as strong as they should be.That would explain why DD would be in trouble without sad.Joker is some kind of mafia don,so being a drug lord is not farfetched.He needs to keep the supply to his customer,it would be a disaster if the supply will be cut and demand still high.It's he's product & has a monopoly.Law probably know about these and taken advantage to it.He need to contain CC to stop the production of raw material.It's more of a tactical strategy before the plan will take in effect.Maybe the first step before trying to take a yonkou.

What do you think guys?
    Last edited by sinsin; January 06, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    WG even tolerated his slave trade on Shabondy.
    Tenryuubito can buy slaves from him, after all

On losing the Shichibukai title: That's not a position like Yonkou, which you need to be acknowledged for (BB not becoming Yonkou after beating WB), but more like a job. He'd lose it if he betrayed the WG or became useless to them, plus Shichibukai are valuable and Dofla all the more valuable because of his strength and influence.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Tenryuubito can buy slaves from him, after all
    Well thanks, Captain Obvious.

It all the depends how WG would see Doflaćs dealings with pirates. Hell, it's also possible he's an actual ally of WG and that they support and help him to become a Pirate King. Better a guy who works with them closely or has made some kind of a deal with them, than some loose cannon like Luffy who they can't control.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    What happened to all that,"He is trying to change the era itself"? By receiving the help of the WG to become PK, won't the WG be the one who's changing the era as they see fit using him as a valuable chess piece? And if that were the case, he wouldn't carelessly spit out such words about quitting being a warlord, which would, according to your logic, benefit him in his quest for becoming a PK. Moreover, I thought Don Quixote is the one pulling the string not the one being pulled by them.
    Nothing happened to it. See, I'm not like some guys who can only think of one theory and dismiss all others. I think a lot and can imagine a lot of other possibilities. Before you quote and start thinking how you discovered some flaw, read the entire post comprehensively. Don't be so "rash". I don't need to explain what it means when I say something like: "it's also possible", do I?

It's too presumptuous to assume that we actually know anything about Dofla's relation with the WG. So, even if I don't think that's what's happening now, I think it's possible he is in some kind of alliance with WG, which goes deeper than Shichibukai duty.
    Last edited by Razh; January 06, 2013 at 12:58 PM.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Thank thee for thy wisdom and compassion. Rash, don't get my wrong here.The theories you think of a lot contradict each others. Whatever the relationship he's in with the WG, I don't think it would be of any support to piracy. Piracy is just a hindrance to WG's ideals of justice and what have you.
    You see, despite the little credibility of your previous theory, I can honestly say that your previous theory was much better than this one. You agree with me, don't you?
    I think there's nothing wrong with presenting multiple, even contradicting, theories - if you consider a possibility, it doesn't necessarily mean you agree with it, just that it could be so from the manga facts (or some other objective reason). It's fine even to present (reasonably sane) theories and then rule some out based on facts and/or opinion.
    I agree that WG wouldn't support Dofla becoming PK, though. It'd make all the hatred towards Roger and everyone associated with him (Franky's teacher Tom and Ace, for example) seem ridiculous.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

any theories are good theories until prove wrong, that's why we're here to discuss and talk about something that we share (one piece), even if you don't agree with someone else theories, we should try to be respectful...
    yonko(Four Emperors).
    Kaido). devil fruit??.. ,Shanks). devil fruit??.. andCharlotte Linlin( big mom). devil fruit??.. and Blackbeard(Yami Yami no Mi anmd Gura Gura no Mi )..Whitebeard,

Gura Gura no Mi (deceased).

i think shanks got a devil fruit power also charlotte and kaido..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

New Reply
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast