Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions

Theories that don't deserve to be posted:

Vergo's hamburger and spoon: the theory is that Oda likes to troll his readers. He has and his team has secrets accounts in 2ch, AP and possibly here, and after including some odd panels, the whole team enjoy reading the whole bunch of .... posetd by his fans. Damn you Oda!!!!

Monet watching Chopper running away from the comand room: same as the previous one.

Monet's check bleeds when Zoro attacked her: the best theory by Mr Arashi (only that he didn't want to post it): Zoro picked his nose and threw a bogger imbued with Armament haki. So evel that guy!!!

Add your secret theory now!!!
    Last edited by ukimix; January 06, 2013 at 04:12 PM.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Thank thee for thy wisdom and compassion. Rash, don't get my wrong here.The theories you think of a lot contradict each others. Whatever the relationship he's in with the WG, I don't think it would be of any support to piracy. Piracy is just a hindrance to WG's ideals of justice and what have you.
    You see, despite the little credibility of your previous theory, I can honestly say that your previous theory was much better than this one. You agree with me, don't you?
    The fact that they contradict eachother doesn't mean much, to me anyway. It means I have a lot of imagination and aren't limited in my way of thinking.

Piracy is a hindrance maybe, but what if the future Pirate King was actually an ally to WG and Marines? Age of Pirates would be finished pretty soon. The way it is now, anyway. Well heck, if Doflamingo becomes Pirate King some day, he would probably still cooperate with WG. Unless his real goal is to bring down WG itself. All I'm saying is keep an open mind.

And in the meantime, I'll keep spewing every decent theory I can think of, without worrying if anyone finds it "credible" enough.

Keep changing that one letter in my nickname if it makes you feel better.
    Last edited by Razh; January 06, 2013 at 05:18 PM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

we better stop this and start talking about chapter694 and predictions for 695...
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

In my vacations, gosh.
    Moderator message by: Uriel
    PLEASE DON'T BASH EACH OTHER. You're adult enough to keep a discussion without insulting and defending your postures without free ad hominems. Just please calm the fuck up.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

3rd try

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO
    I don't see how by creating another Pirate Kind it would benefit the WG. Such endeavor would surely lead to shatte the trust people have in the WG, I don't see any decency in this.
    The WG is already giving/gave seven pirates freedom, the WG might scheme something with Doflamingo considering all the little allusions along the way. Control and fear would go hand in hand with such an alliance having the might over frightened pirates from both the hardcore anti-pirate Akainu and the famous pirate Doflamingo. The WG wouldn't make it official of course, as that would be idiotic, but it would serve it's purpose. Considering how the Revolutionary Army has gotten more and more control over the last couple of years and Dragon's bounty, the WG's primary source of fear should lay within those rebels, not those pirate controlled territories- Therefore subduing both the WG as well as Yonkou territory would greatly help them with dealing with the foundation hurting revolutionaries.

Same content as Razh post, but hopefully better presented. :P
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 06, 2013 at 08:24 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i can't wait to see ceasar's face when he sees smoker.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    we better stop this and start talking about chapter694 and predictions for 695...
    Hey what can you do. The natives tend to get rather restless around this time, its the same every year. The mods deserve the most amount of cookies during this time, because they may not be the heroes we deserve but they are the heroes we need.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Hey what can you do. The natives tend to get rather restless around this time, its the same every year. The mods deserve the most amount of cookies during this time, because they may not be the heroes we deserve but they are the heroes we need.
    Gotham (mangahelpers) needs it's hero (mods). Is that what you meant zero? Anyhow, i think a lot of people are upset and on the edge because there is no one piece for a long time. Hands up if you are excessively visiting mangastream, to see if the chapter came out or not LOL.

I wonder if Doflamingo will arrive at the island before, Law, Mugi's and smokers crew reach to CC. Moreover, i want to see CC face after seeing smoker being perfectly healthy. By the way, i have always wanted to ask this, is it safe to assume that Monet is dead? Because, if she did, this will be the first time oda killed someone off with the exception of fodder characters, Ace and Whitebeard (This includes the flash back as well).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

damn smoker didnt see how powerful zoro has become, to report him. i hope tashiri tell smoker about zoro, that way smoker report zoro as a dangerous guy to put hes bounty very high. as long it 200,000,000 plus im ok with it.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    damn smoker didnt see how powerful zoro has become, to report him. i hope tashiri tell smoker about zoro, that way smoker report zoro as a dangerous guy to put hes bounty very high. as long it 200,000,000 plus im ok with it.
    lol. Zoro's already a Supernova, and very well known pirate. The WG does not need Smoker's intel to know how dangerous he is. Don't worry about his bounty. It will go up soon, no matter what Smoker does. Everyone's bounty should go up after Doflamingo is defeated, that's going to be considered a huge accomplishment. Zoro will get the appropriate bounty for his role (defeating Monet) in destroying Punk Hazard.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I know my theory might be quite risky, but I'm spelling it nonetheless : I think law's power will be defeated by luffy or by someone else in possession of the sovereign haki. we saw what shanks did to the moby dick,I think it emanates a sphere of energy,which nullify all kind of DFs,notwithstanding the user is stronger than the haki user. I dare say that cause vergo seemed the strongest armor haki user (according to cc,although i bet there will be stronger guys for what concerns that too), yet he was defeated without much troubles by law's DF. sovereign haki would save day and give luffy and other characters the opportunity to shine

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i can't wait to see someone pushing zoro until zoro show what kind of tranning hawk eyes endured him..using his swords style with haki..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope there is no fight between the Straw Hats and Don flamingo. As of now the Straw hats are strong but I don't think its the correct time to be taking on Flamingo. I wish they go to the Wano country and maybe after that they fight Flamingo when he has all his crew men present. Because to fight a single guy would be boring.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think zoro will fight kuma in the future and that will show how much zoro has grow in the time skip while i think doflamigo might end up fighting law while straw hot pirates are leaving the island.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope doflamingo is a bit overrated, luffy could defeat shichibukai 2 years ago,so i'd like him to be above doflamingo now,although the latter is regarded as "the most dangerous shichibukai"

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast