Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Suna View Post
    The point that Dofla isn't using any logpose is quite interesting, but I don't remember Buffalo and Baby 5 had such a device too... Imo PH must be really close to Dressrosa, and so it must be easy to see the mountains. Not to mention that magnetic force are very low compare to gravity for massive and low conducting object such as a body, it would imply a very strong magnetic field to move someone, which would also easily attract or repel all metal in the area and this is not the case. The idea of Dofla as a user of the String String fruit is much more believable.
    Hmm actually it's not surprising that they can move without worries about getting lost , i mean it's obvious they know PH well since CC is working there and Dressrosa is their base so nothing surprising IMO .

Now about the other islands , i'm sure they are using the log pose . That is a must even after you become PK IMO since there are many strange things happening in that sea

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    lol,it'd be even more awesome! oda would really deserve to be TORIYAMA-SAMA's successor if he were such a genious,I didn't expect op to surpass naruto,but the borderline is getting closer... about moria,I hope he will appear in this arc too,well,rather than "arc" i should say "saga"
    Oda is pretty much Toriyama's successor, and OP has been better than Naruto as far as I remember. Joining RichardMNixon's idea about lapping, yes, maybe the borderline is getting closer
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions + Returns Next Week!

Okay let's not stray from the right path. Keep on topic as much as you can.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So will Luffy and others get to see the light of day in the next chapter? I sure hope they do, Doflamingo seems to be a cliffhanger for one of the next chapters, as it sure can't take less than five minutes to get to PH. A mix of Franky shining after being knocked back and the others get out to interfere would be nice, as it would accelerate the plot a good bit.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukimix is back, good thing.

I suppose Oda will not troll Luffy again by being defeated or no protect his comrades. Hope Doflamingo will show us Luffy's true strenght.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I being re-reading the manga after these long week but i can't wait to find out if doflamingo will make a mess in punk hazard with a fight against luffy or law.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems too soon for Luffy to battle Doflamingo. Maybe we'll see how powerful he truly is by having him fight Law and win.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Giotto10's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

about monet dying and her devil fruit being reborn what if law or one of the SH sees the tree and takes the fruit.

i know it's very unlikely that this might happen but if it does my prediction is that the bear in laws group might eat. i can't see any of the SH with that devil fruit specially zoro or sanji.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

While not liking the 'reborn Df in nearby tree' theory with all fruits, the idea myself for An ice bear having a snow fruit would be so fitting, mixed with his martial arts he would have the potential to be a really fearsome fighter.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see Law fight Dofla 1 vs 1, lose...then luffy steps in and OWNS dofla using King's Haki...not one shot, but kinda a "you aren't even on my level" kinda fight. o wishes...i wish it were the 16th already!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suna View Post
    Well that just prove that he was left alone since he's very young, plus from the fact he allready looked rich just emphasize the idea that he's from a rich family. The parrallel with Batman would also explain the presence of very old people in his crew, who would have swear allegiance to his parents.

The question of Doflamingo's names has been for me a big source of questions for a long time, because the names Oda chose are often related to some characteristics of the character. Now that I assume that the question of the "Doflamingo" part is related to the "anti-Batman" theory, we are left with the "Donquixote" part... The idea that it would stand for the "crazy" side of Dofla is to weak imo, does someone have any better idea?
    well,I studied in literature Don Quixote, the novel written by miguel de cervantes, who (donquixote) was a picaresco hero,that is a kind of anti-hero. if he were batman's nemesis,then wouldn't that be the answer?

Quote Quote:
    Syphin : The point that Dofla isn't using any logpose is quite interesting, but I don't remember Buffalo and Baby 5 had such a device too... Imo PH must be really close to Dressrosa, and so it must be easy to see the mountains. Not to mention that magnetic force are very low compare to gravity for massive and low conducting object such as a body, it would imply a very strong magnetic field to move someone, which would also easily attract or repel all metal in the area and this is not the case. The idea of Dofla as a user of the String String fruit is much more believable.
    actually, ph wasn't even noticed by log pose. the answer is most likely the fact that,above a certain temperature, the magnetic current doesn't flow any longer,that temperature is the curie point. probably PH lost his magnetism when akainu bombarded it with magma and volcanoes. a string power? I agree with it,but I don't think he can walk on them,throwing them till another island. he should have just lift his legs,kinda what bugy did in ID to fly .

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Log pose? Bah. That's useful when you're travelling to an unknown destination / by ship (which can be swayed by currents and stuff). For a dude who can move through the air (by whatever means), not being able to keep a straight path would be a shame.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude,you are forgetting that in Jaya,nami ordered to capture the south bird because in grand line the usual compass doesn't work,and you can't know in which direction a place is because the wind and the sea move without stopping. The new world should be even worse,that's why Doflamingo should have a way to go there,although oda can decide anything he likes...

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    So will Luffy and others get to see the light of day in the next chapter? I sure hope they do, Doflamingo seems to be a cliffhanger for one of the next chapters, as it sure can't take less than five minutes to get to PH. A mix of Franky shining after being knocked back and the others get out to interfere would be nice, as it would accelerate the plot a good bit.
    I think Oda will troll with us again I have the feeling next week the action will move towards something different and we'll be just left hanging without knowing the outcome

I wish i'm wrong , someone please tell me i'm wrong

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat 13 View Post
    I would like to see Law fight Dofla 1 vs 1, lose...then luffy steps in and OWNS dofla using King's Haki...not one shot, but kinda a "you aren't even on my level" kinda fight. o wishes...i wish it were the 16th already!
    Yeah nice dream there Come on we are talking about DoFlamingo here . I mean even Moria gave problem to Luffy , there is no way DoFamingo would fall that easily. I personally wouldn't like it I wanna see a bloody good fight

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Log pose? Bah. That's useful when you're travelling to an unknown destination / by ship (which can be swayed by currents and stuff). For a dude who can move through the air (by whatever means), not being able to keep a straight path would be a shame.
    Actually is not that easy. Punk Hazard hasn't a magnetic field to be found by a Pose.
    I think it's the same with Kuma, he arrived to a ship, Thriller Bark, in midst of fog with just rejecting himself... sort of weird explanation, the same with taking you to a travel of 3 days to a certain island.
    These Shichibukai arrives to the islands thanks to his memory and magical good weather, despite be on Grand Line.

New Reply
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast