Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions + Returns Next Week!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Actually is not that easy. Punk Hazard hasn't a magnetic field to be found by a Pose.
    Since I'm actually saying he doesn't need a log pose: right, but doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    These Shichibukai arrives to the islands thanks to his memory and magical good weather, despite be on Grand Line.
    True, haha.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoever fight doflamigo is probably going to get their/his/her ass kick so bad, oda will show how powerful doflamingo is while straw pirates will leave punk hazard fine, luffy encountering big momma next..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I think Oda will troll with us again I have the feeling next week the action will move towards something different and we'll be just left hanging without knowing the outcome

I wish i'm wrong , someone please tell me i'm wrong
    sadly true. ,i have the same feeling and let's hope oda makes it worth the break.:P

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post

Yeah nice dream there Come on we are talking about DoFlamingo here . I mean even Moria gave problem to Luffy , there is no way DoFamingo would fall that easily. I personally wouldn't like it I wanna see a bloody good fight
    how can DD reach punk hazard so soon.i think luffy and co. will troll baby 5 and her winger:P and while they escape,smoker may or may not confront DD.only ceaser shall be smashed further.

my first post.hello everyone.
    Last edited by takneeque; January 12, 2013 at 07:45 AM. Reason: greetings

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

For two reasons is clear that Doflamingo will fall down before big mam: 1)emperors are stronger than shichibukai,and their defeat is much more important than a warlord's.
    2) joker is the one involved in mam's business,if he fell,an eventual fight against big mam would get closer and more justified.
    Imo,it's still to soon to fight an emperor...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

At first I thought it would be weird for Doflamingo to arive early, but didn't Baby 5 and Bufallo take only tweny minutes to half an hour to get their? And fighting those two plus caring for all those children, while taking Caesar in custody, while escaping successfully, that sure got to take more than a couple minutes. I don't think we have to fear Shinokuni with Bufallo around, keeping it away to let Baby 5 fight.

Also people keep mentioning and creating theories around Doflamingo, while the easiest answer to his knowledge of PH's position can be explained by the, in the New World more widespread, vivre cards. If Doflamingo has one of Vergo or probably everyone of his crew, he should have enough money to by one for each and everyone of them, it should be no problem for him to reach them taking the shortest way possible.

Don't turn my evil puppeteer-san into an electromagnetic freak. :P

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    For two reasons is clear that Doflamingo will fall down before big mam: 1)emperors are stronger than shichibukai,and their defeat is much more important than a warlord's.
    2) joker is the one involved in mam's business,if he fell,an eventual fight against big mam would get closer and more justified.
    Imo,it's still to soon to fight an emperor...
    • You've got any source showing how Doflamingo or Mihawk are weaker than the current Yonkou? No, so please stating it as a fact.
    • With Caesar gone, the business is already about to explode in his own face, no need for him to fall for that.

takneeque
    Welcome to the forum, it's always great to see a guest turn active member.

Quote Originally Posted by :( Not a good ratio
    There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 8 guests)

About Moria < Doflamingo. That Moria was fighting a pre-TS Luffy, one who was undoubtly buffed up a lot, but still a pre-TS Luffy without haki or 2 years of training by one of the biggest veterans of the story.
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 12, 2013 at 08:03 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post

takneeque
    Welcome to the forum, it's always great to see a guest turn active member.

thank you.i do like the site.

now i want to see DD in action.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't turn my evil puppeteer-san into an electromagnetic freak. :P
    My pet theory is that he already has some "strings" anchored on PH from a previous visit, and now he's just pulling himself there along those.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by takneeque View Post

how can DD reach punk hazard so soon.i think luffy and co. will troll baby 5 and her winger:P and while they escape,smoker may or may not confront DD.only ceaser shall be smashed further.

my first post.hello everyone.
    Hi welcome . I'm glad seeing more and more new members interested in OP

It would be nice to see a fight between the SH's and Baby 5 , Buffalo . I bet Luffy may even take a liking to Baby 5 lol especially when he sees her personality Sanji is in danger as well of falling in love again but don't you think this situation would be really funny if for example Baby 5 falls for Zoro and Sanji falls for her

Lol that would be the most funny thing ever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

baby 5 and buffalo, to me. i think zoro could take both down. i just dont see then as powerful.
    we know that vergo was strong and the reason he lose was because he underestimate law power. he thought law was a easy opponent like how he beat him before,

aaaaaahhhhhhh 3 or 4 more days to go. i can feel it.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Roarchu's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Ii think Doflamingo just wants to retrieve Caesar and maybe get Vergo back

Doflamingo vs Luffy/Law/Zoro/Sanji/Smoker is bad enough, he's not that stupid

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see how doflamingo can get defeat before big momma, doflamingo will be one of the Last to be defeat.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

• You've got any source showing how Doflamingo or Mihawk are weaker than the current Yonkou? No, so please stating it as a fact.
    • With Caesar gone, the business is already about to explode in his own face, no need for him to fall for that.
    I'd prefer to avoid discussing about this (actually,I love this kind of debate,but here they say we should not discuss about strength),yet,I will just answer your question: you are right,mihawk seems to be one of the strongest pirates,can we guarantee he really is weaker than an emperor? well,I think he is. My proves are the following: in vol.45, garp states that the emperors are the 4 strongest pirates,and that to balance them the WG needs both the Marine and the 7 warlords, this alone is good enough to be a proof. if it weren't enough,my statement comes also from the war,in which mihawk didn't show anything relevant (he owned mr.1,but he was stopped by that arrogant crocodile,who challenged him not to be stomped like a bug),in fact he didn't defeat noone out of the strong ones (WB defeated akainu,aokiji and a lot of other strong ones,jinbe defeated a powered moria ecc.).

said this, I repeat my previous foresight: doflamingo will be defeated before big mam. the emperors are still wrapped in mysteries,we don't know them,and not even the world seems to know them enough (the marines and even the admirals weren't sure of marco's powers,and someone didn't even know about wb's one), and for what concerns mama,caesar said that he had heard about her bestial army,as if they didn't know much about their own "customers". joker is gonna fall down,in fact he is the one coming towards them,and the one challenged by law. big mam? she should be much further in the NW.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a "guess theory".. well I think that New World broker named "Jack" is someone that we already know, dont know who but my guess would be...
    Crocodile.
    As I remember Crocodile and Doflamingo dont like each other and I think that Crocodile might have tried to make new organisation in New World, he still is mafia type of guy and he still has same dream of being King of Pirates.
    Doflamingo fall would be good thing for Crocodile position in New World, maybe he would even take over Doflamingo postion who seems to be top broker of New World.
    It would nicely fit story for me and we would get to know Crocodiles secret past sooner that we thought. So Jack will be revealed to be Crocodile, thats my prediction.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

unlikely as well,doflamingo wanted crocodile to ally with him,and the latter refused just because he flatters himself. yet,the character might fit the role,but I guess jack is in league with joker,whereas crocodile should be travelling throughout the nw for other reasons,imo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    I have a "guess theory".. well I think that New World broker named "Jack" is someone that we already know, dont know who but my guess would be...
    Crocodile.
    As I remember Crocodile and Doflamingo dont like each other and I think that Crocodile might have tried to make new organisation in New World, he still is mafia type of guy and he still has same dream of being King of Pirates.
    Doflamingo fall would be good thing for Crocodile position in New World, maybe he would even take over Doflamingo postion who seems to be top broker of New World.
    It would nicely fit story for me and we would get to know Crocodiles secret past sooner that we thought. So Jack will be revealed to be Crocodile, thats my prediction.

i thought soo as well but i do think that if croc is jack then he would know about the smiles and the potential of them. i would like it if jack and joker were working together to bring down the yonkou (big mama) and luffy is a threat since he wants to defeat her.

in a twist luffy and croc could work together to destroy big mama with law

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

im going to die if there is no one piece this week seriously

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast