Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member modoki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    im finally caught up with you all!!!

i am a bit dissapointed in baby 5 as a character, somewhat of a gimmicky fruit ability, but at this point i think we will probably see alot of strange fruit abilities just to keep things fresh because we have seen most of the elements and other things like that.

i am interested to see how smoker views the strawhats and heart pirates after this arc is finished, i know he saw first hand what luffy and the others did in alabaster, but now he knows that law isnt all bad either, and maybe he will soften on his stance of hating all pirates just a little bit, especially after G5 was stabbed in the back by vergo, only to have pirates stand up and fight along his side and help rescue his crew from the poison

it seems that domflamingo is going to be a major villian in the coming chapters, he has always had ties to high ranking world goverment officials, well at least as far back as the whitebeard war where he was seen plotting with some high ranking person, and we know he had his hands involved in the human slave trade business back in sabondy also

his mind control, or whatever power seems to be quite formidable and he is sure to have several powerful, dangerous allies

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

so is aokiji a pirate now? or just some sort of vigilante who seeks justice by his own means

i as always a fan of his because he seemed to want to do what was right, one of the few truly good marines who werent caught up in the corruption
    Was answered in One Piece Z

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Robin is trying to say that PH has been modificated? That bitch, always doing unnecessary stuff.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if anyone has posted this here before. It's related to Doflamingo. As someone stated before, Law has "DEATH" on his fingers. Each letter could have it's meaning - T as for Teleport and so on. Well, this is about Doflamingo. In my opinion, he and Law both posses the "same" powers. Not same as same, let me explain it. I'd say, I think I have already stated this somewhere, that fruits are somehow connected. Imagine it like a family tree... Zoans - Flying, Ancient... Zoan would be Superior thing, Flying would be second-in-command superior, then the fruit alone would be inferior. Well, since Law's and Doflamingo's fruit are both Paramecia type, I'd make them into "Body Manipulation" family tree of DF's amongst Paramecias. Back to what I was talking about, if letters on Law's hands represent words - the scale of his abilities, Doflamingo's could do the same.

Personally, I love this opinion. Found this picture just recently, though it has been on the internet for ages most likely. If this was the true truth, or at least half, it could explain the devotion of Monet's!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ledoke's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    Dofla's abilitiy is obviously using strings
    And was he ever once in the manga shown using strings? It's certainly the easiest explanation bit it's not really set in stone, from all we saw during this arc I'd say his DF power has more to do with the concept of grabbing stuff rather than physical strings - if his powers work in a similar way to Traffy's or Kuma's it would easily explain why his subordinates are so devoted to him(he grabbed their hearts) and how he can run on air in such a strange way(he grabs birds/fishes/clouds(?) and swings on them).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

OP 694: PH, log pose & Doflamingo threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Robin is trying to say that PH has been modificated? That bitch, always doing unnecessary stuff.
    She said that something is odd about the island, would you elaborate on your question instead of just asking such an empty one? Could be modificated, could come from the big fight, the big desaster four years ago or has always been so, which would explain the military base being there.

You fool, Robin is a lady!

There is always the Doflamingo's Ability or the also old Secrets of Doflamingo for those that don't want to mix the discussions too much. I might only mention them, so nobody else opens a new one for no reason.
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 15, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember those panels Oda spend some chapters ago in the Straw hats talking about looking for some kairoseki chains? Well, I was thinking that they wouldn't have much sense if in the end there wouldn't be someone to chain with those chains... Take it as a prediction for what will happen with Caesar en PH.

I go with that and the panties prediction:

Spoiler show
    Last edited by ukimix; January 15, 2013 at 02:42 PM.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Hmm, I think DoFlamingo gets intercepted at sea by someone like Aokiji, while the SH escape. Maybe, Law planned to lure Doflamingo, while someone waited for him along the way.

Kind of like how Santino was lured out in the Godfather.
    girl,I pointed that out some weeks ago too! Surely aokiji's appearance wouldn't be stretched at all: he has already been shown after the time-skip,in the movie,it's not as if it were moria to appear (whose fate was unknown,and might appear at the end of the war). Also,aokiji does have reason to slow Doflamingo down,not because he has to look after robin,but because his fellow smoker is in danger,with a lot of other marines. Furthermore,he would already have had to deal with a warlord, crocodile, so it'd be cool if he froze joker stating that the WG never chooses a pirate stronger than an admiral to become a warlord.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

nice thinking i vote for this too. I wanna know is there any place that i can discuss DFs or characters powers

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder which one of the yonko law has set his sites on.... i think it is obviously someone who is affiliated in someway with donflamingo

whoever it is , it is sure to be epic when the strawhat and heart pirates take on such a deadly opponent

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i wonder which one of the yonko law has set his sites on.... i think it is obviously someone who is affiliated in someway with donflamingo

whoever it is , it is sure to be epic when the strawhat and heart pirates take on such a deadly opponent
    are u joking? it's already been stated that the emperor received smiles from doflamingo,in exchange of a business in the NW (maybe the emperor's permission to let doflamingo act in the NW,emperors' territory, without stopping him). and if you think a bit,it's already clear who that emperor is: Big Mam,whose army is said to be made of beasts,and peacoms had a zoan. shanks and teach are surely off the scene,and if kaido were it,it would just be a fall for oda...

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

ukimix:
    I believe Baby 5 will join the SHs. She hasn't been built up a bitch like Monet (more like a comic relief villain), it's a girl with a more distinct personality (SHs need more girls), will be a former enemy, is funny, and I can imagine some other situations like Sanji stating he's in love with her or Luffy asking her to join his crew, which she wouldn't refuse (as always).
    A bold prediction, but all the more interesting
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: OP 694: PH, log pose & Doflamingo threads

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    She said that something is odd about the island, would you elaborate on your question instead of just asking such an empty one? Could be modificated, could come from the big fight, the big desaster four years ago or has always been so, which would explain the military base being there.

You fool, Robin is a lady!
    There is not a clue about why is an island without a magnetic field, is only an information given by Oda, i don't have to recieve a precisely answer.

So with this fact, i'm so agreed with Kinemon's opinion about Robin

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know for you guys but this waiting is killing me ! i really need my fix... !!

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

@OXellos
    I agree with you... we need more women!!! but I would ask a chubby one to join, instead of a long legged. No complains about the boobs topic

Quote Originally Posted by SHeeDeD View Post
    nice thinking i vote for this too. I wanna know is there any place that i can discuss DFs or characters powers
    Here, Devil fruit discussion.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    are u joking? it's already been stated that the emperor received smiles from doflamingo,in exchange of a business in the NW (maybe the emperor's permission to let doflamingo act in the NW,emperors' territory, without stopping him). and if you think a bit,it's already clear who that emperor is: Big Mam,whose army is said to be made of beasts,and peacoms had a zoan. shanks and teach are surely off the scene,and if kaido were it,it would just be a fall for oda...
    that does make sense, which also shows why luffy was eager at the opprotunity to help law take down the yonko

i remember the members of mams crew that met luffy on fishman islan so that does make sense

New Reply
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast