Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bluebite View Post
    Luffy alone cannot win Dofla in a 1v1 fight. Dofla is able to stop JOZU (a beast who managed to injure Aokiji) from moving at all. I cant see how luffy can win Dofla.
    That's what we thought when he faced Crocodile... And he won.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I recall someone saying that Luffy should be able to defeat Shichibukai more easily by now. After all, his goal is to be Pirate King.

And if He defeats Doflamingo, things will get more interesting. If He really is connected to higher ups, Luffy will start to move the strings of the world, literally. I want him to bring chaos, I want him to shake the world.

Being defeated by Doflamingo is a no-no.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    That's what we thought when he faced Crocodile... And he won.
    That was over multiple encounters though. I don't expect Luffy to win right here and now, but I don't see him getting trashed either.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Or maybe they won't fight all out now, maybe a small skirmish where Dofla will show his DF. But i think Dofla most important goal now is to save CC. If he got any spare time, he might show Law some manners. LOL

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Or maybe they won't fight all out now, maybe a small skirmish where Dofla will show his DF. But i think Dofla most important goal now is to save CC. If he got any spare time, he might show Law some manners. LOL
    I believe that DD will reach Punk Hazard rather late, I don't think he'd reach in time, because once Luffy and Law show up there, I don't think that ugly fat ass (Buffalo) and Baby 5 will last longer honestly, especially with Law's nasty ability

And it would be a good chance to really piss off Doflamingo, if he gets CC, it's like all this arc is meaningless, since the condition for Law's plan to work is destroy SAD and get CC, if Dofla gets his hand on CC, he can create as much SAD as he wants so...

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy alone cannot win Dofla in a 1v1 fight. Dofla is able to stop JOZU (a beast who managed to injure Aokiji) from moving at all. I cant see how luffy can win Dofla.
    Jozu didn't show that much except hurting Aokiji a little. That only shows he can use Haki. Don't need to overhype him. He's not that big of a beast and Luffy should be stronger than him at the moment. Besides, Dofla attacked Jozu while he was fighting someone else. I haven't seen a single mano a mano fight during that battle that lasted long.

I think Dofla is hella strong, but I don't think Luffy's pants should start shaking when he arrives.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

But i have a feeling that they will meet, maybe when luffy and law are trying to leave PH. And yeah i agree with you that Dofla will be really pissed if he saw them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

- Getting beaten by enemies since Shabaody arc
    - Get utterly trashed in the war
    - Training with Rayleigh

And then, for the first time a big name is heading there, you expect Luffy to lose if there's a fight to begin with ? Hell no, I'm sick and tired of seeing Luffy beaten by big names, enough is enough, time for him to show us what he's really made of
    Agreed. I'm actually hoping Doflamingo doesn't get there in time, because I want to see him last longer as a villain, and not get trashed in the New World's opening act.

Because yeah, if he faces Luffy, he's going down. The time for defeats is over. Kaizoku Luffy should be an unstoppable force of nature.

I don't even think Oda will go with the usual formula (Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moria, Magellan and Caesar) of having Luffy lose the first round.

It has been way too long, and Fishman Island was little more than appetizer. It was kinda like Oda saying "look, I know these guys are weak, but Brook now freezes things, Nami shocks even more things, Robin has more hands, Chopper is a monster, Usopp can back his words now, Franky still rules, Sanji can fly, Zoro is still a god, and Luffy should trample over Hody easily enough but I'll give Hody some hack powers just so you can see a longer fight."

The only thing I want to see more than serious Sanji and Zoro fights is a serious Luffy fight against a big opponent. And Oda knows we are salivating for this. With 9 Strawhats (and eventually 10 when Jinbei joins) it will be hard for Oda to pull off arcs like Arlong Park and Ennies Lobby, where everyone has their long awesome fight - because, for instance, at three chapters per fight it would take over 6 months to wrap up each arc - and that's after the fighting began.

So, as anti-climatic as it may seem, since nobody but Law has had a serious fight in this arc, Doflamingo will probably battle Luffy very soon. And either Luffy wins there, or Doflamingo wins the first round, and the Strawhats go straight for Dressrosa to kick his ass. Granted, the latter does sound more likely, but it would mean we'll have to wait until August or so to see Luffy win a serious fight.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Even Law's fight wasn't all that serious, because he one shotted Vergo once he got his heart back, which made him unable to fight seriously, I don't think that Law and Vergo are at the same level honestly

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    This is going to be a very interesting turn of events. Perhaps we get to see Luffy use his full power for once if Doflamingo really gets there in time.
    Heh. "Gear... Sexta!"

Audience: "Wait, what?"

Even Law's fight wasn't all that serious, because he one shotted Vergo once he got his heart back, which made him unable to fight seriously, I don't think that Law and Vergo are at the same level honestly
    Good point. Yeah, it wasn't a serious fight, Vergo was winning due to cheating, and when he lost the advantage, it was over in a flash. I guess the only one to have a serious fight was Smoker... and even so, Vergo outmatched him greatly.

Which, together with his earlier defeat to Law, puts Smoker (presumably) way below Luffy, and completely out of the running for playing Garp to Luffy's Roger.

So... will the new age's Garp be Coby?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Vergo is one of my favorite bad guys, and I hope that he does not die here. I thought this arc had only a few chapter left, but with the addition of Doflamingo, things my get a little harry. I think it is a bit to early for the Alliance to take on Doflamingo. It seems like he cares about his crewman and when he makes it to Punk Hazard, he will probably try to save them instead of going after the strawhats

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nice chapter,it was obvious that caesar would have pierced monet's heart instead. yet,doflamingo's arrival was unexpected, I didn't expect things not to be slowed down,as oda usually does

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Not a theory but a reminder that, if he is flying, his fruit would be the second fruit that makes its user able to fly. Pell said there are only 5.

The line described by his flying... it is as he were bouncing from one string to the next one. It's more like a monkey in a jungle jumping from one tree to the next, than a proper flamenco flying in a straight line.
    There are 5 Zoan fruits that allow you to fly, or did I remember this one wrong?
    Therefore it would be Pierre, Marco, Pell and my bet is on the Laffite guy from Blackbeard's crew. He was shown with angel-like wings, it might be one of the fruits. Hence, we're missin' one. Don't count Monet, I bet her Harpy-like fruit is the Smiley Artificial one.

On to the chapter. Stuffs're happenin' fast, thanks god! Franky's Wapometal holds still, great! But General Franky is such a moron. I am sure it's not meant to be a weapon, just a fkin' tank and future cage for Devil Fruit users. Franky has his aces hidden in the "sleeves" of his own body. He's the sly guy who won't show us anything of his newly found (Vegapunk's copied) technologies until Oda decides to...

SAD exploded, hence I should be right sayin' that Vergo is done for. Although it made my heart beat when I saw him smilin', in that moment I wished he would survive and become good guy fosterin' charity. Anything but killing him off, please. Same goes for Monet, she must be dead, her heart was pierced by icicle!

Nami's gonna shine next chapter, finally. We have not seen much from the Strawhats, yet! So even one new "Wind technique" is gonna be enough now, in my opinion.

Doflamingo's coming? Oh my freakin' god. He is pissed off, determined to kill those fucking brats, rookies, as he calls them. I can't see him getting beaten yet though, he will arrive late. Either Strawhats and co. will leave the island soon - that would mean the defeat of Baby 5 and Buffalo - or Doflamingo will bump into something on the open sea, hence he won't be able to come. I can imagine some scenario where he bumps into marine warship with vice-admiral on it. And he can't tell him true, can he? But nor he can kill him off, they'd report him to headquarters, after all. In case he manages to come soon enough, he must be beaten. I doubt he would pick up his minions and retreat. But he is one of the main, most evil villains so far, so I don't wanna see his arse getting a kick, just not yet!

Now let's swallow it and wait for 3 weeks, guys.

Happy new incomming year 2013.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member knivez's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing they will miss Dofla. His followers seem quite devoted to him and I imagine that when they fight all of his minions will be there.

Maybe he will safe vergo and monet
    't goeie leven dat smakt maar 't geweten dat krakt.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sp0nje's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

So Doflamingo is coming uh.

But my guess is that he wont fight the strawhats their.
    He will find baby 5 and the other guy defeated and decides to kidnap some one.

Strawhats will follow ofcourse.

Dressrosa doesnt seem to be far away.
    It would make more sence to fight at a new place.

New Reply
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast