Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    WELL WELL. 1st) Pell 2nd) Marco 3rd) Monet 4th) Piere 5th) Robin 6th) Bafalo/ buffalo(or whatever tf his name is) n' so on and so forth
    Pierre is a bird, Robin can't fly, Monet doesn't fly because of her fruit.
    Lafitte on the other hand is one. I wonder if these 5 types were zoan bird fruits only.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omnion_1990's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions

in-direct flight =/= direct flight

pretty sure luffy can "fly" when he exhales his balloon but thats because he made use of it that way. Buffalo can fly... not because his devil fruit allows him direct flight, but hes spun his body in a way it allows him.

To make it clear Donflamingo IS NOT FLYING!! Look at his fingers, hes clearly using that "string ability" to manipulate the wind or area around him and its as if hes being "pulled" along.

Im interested to see his ability. So far it resembles thin/ invisible string as hes able to manipulate people and slice things. but the dumb thing is his RANGE. If hes flying because the range of his df is infinite... this is trollception.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Remember in Moria's arc? Remember that she flew for a few secs by blooming many hands from her back? That wasn't levitation or sth. What! Monet doesn't fly because of her fruit? Then because of what can she fly?
    I wonder about that too
    Probably meant fruits which were made for flying, I'm sure a lot of fruit users could fly with a bit of imagination, like luffy when he beats croc for example. Thought Monet was a harpie with a snow logia fruit (maybe the product of some experiments), if we're saying that Monet could fly because of her fruit then most logias could be included as well. Which chapter did pell mention that there were 5 fruits btw?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel real bad abou Vergos death in this chapter. If he really is dead.
    I really hoped to see rematch between him and Sanji and we didnt get explanation on food and spoon sticking to Vergos face. We didnt get flashback when Vergo nearly killed Law either. Thats strange.
    Do you people think that Vergo might have died like Monet in last chapter(nobody can live after getting stabbed to heart)???

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

If Doflamingo really has Wire Wire Fruit here's what's going to happen soon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyK4Ys00k7g

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Not a theory but a reminder that, if he is flying, his fruit would be the second fruit that makes its user able to fly. Pell said there are only 5.

The line described by his flying... it is as he were bouncing from one string to the next one. It's more like a monkey in a jungle jumping from one tree to the next, than a proper flamenco flying in a straight line.
    As far as Pell knew there were 5. That's all. Pell isn't world's authority on those things. I don't think Dofla's or Buffalo's fruits are counted among the fruits that allow flight, it's just that they have learned to use them good enough to fly with them, just like Robin. Heck, even Luffy could fly for a while if he inhaled a lot of air and spinned his legs.

So far we've seen only 4 real flying fruits and those are Pell's, Marco's, Laffite's and Shiki's (assuming we count him in).

As far as Dofla's flying is concerned, I think it's a combination of his fruit and Geppou. Someone like him should be able to do it, plus you can see small prints behind him.

But seriously, why didn't he go right away, the idiot. Seeing how poor his judgement has been in this arc, I can't help but wonder how he managed to have such a big undercover operation for years.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is going to be a very interesting turn of events. Perhaps we get to see Luffy use his full power for once if Doflamingo really gets there in time.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they'll get away from Doflamingo before he gets there - then he can check stuff out, possibly save Vergo and be like, Straw Hats are gonna go downnnn. Then more s*** will go down bwaha. If not, then I can't see them beating Doflamingo :/

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate this chapter.
    Not due the chapter itself, but the damn cliffhanger that will last for two weeks. >_>

Anyway, the escape was very Mugiwar-y and the fight with Baby 5 is also cool even if I hate that Franky is doing practically nothing but just standing like a punching bag.

And as everyone here, I'm really interested in Dofla's DF.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

To those who are wondering about Monet, she was able to fly thanks to Law's "experiments".
    The only fruit she had was the Snow Snow one.
    And talking again about abilities, Dofla's sure is a deadly one; it enables him to slice and control things and people, and now to fly over the ocean. O_O

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    As far as Pell knew there were 5. That's all. Pell isn't world's authority on those things. I don't think Dofla's or Buffalo's fruits are counted among the fruits that allow flight, it's just that they have learned to use them good enough to fly with them, just like Robin. Heck, even Luffy could fly for a while if he inhaled a lot of air and spinned his legs.

So far we've seen only 4 real flying fruits and those are Pell's, Marco's, Laffite's and Shiki's (assuming we count him in).

As far as Dofla's flying is concerned, I think it's a combination of his fruit and Geppou. Someone like him should be able to do it, plus you can see small prints behind him.

But seriously, why didn't he go right away, the idiot. Seeing how poor his judgement has been in this arc, I can't help but wonder how he managed to have such a big undercover operation for years.
    Shiki would rather fall into the category of people who learned how to fly using their ability. Fuwa Fuwa No Mi allows inanimate objects to levitate, and only non living things, so animals, humans cannot levitate thanks to that ability. He just makes his two Katanas levitate, hence why I consider him to be more like Dofla/Buffalo rather than Pell, Marco, Lafitte

My bad, he can make himself levitate, but only himself

Well as for Dofla, I think he's just jumping using the wires as a support if that is truly his ability
    Last edited by Zehahaha; December 27, 2012 at 10:16 AM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the only fruits which qualify for Pell's 5 Fruits in the world only category are 1. his own, 2. Laffite, 3. Marco

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Dofla will hand luffy his first defeat in the New World. I highly doubt luffy is currently able to defeat Dofla, even with the help of law.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluebite View Post
    I think Dofla will hand luffy his first defeat in the New World. I highly doubt luffy is currently able to defeat Dofla, even with the help of law.
    - Getting beaten by enemies since Shabaody arc
    - Get utterly trashed in the war
    - Training with Rayleigh

And then, for the first time a big name is heading there, you expect Luffy to lose if there's a fight to begin with ? Hell no, I'm sick and tired of seeing Luffy beaten by big names, enough is enough, time for him to show us what he's really made of

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy alone cannot win Dofla in a 1v1 fight. Dofla is able to stop JOZU (a beast who managed to injure Aokiji) from moving at all. I cant see how luffy can win Dofla.

New Reply
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast