Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions

Syphin: What a crazy theory! Stick to it
    Now that I mention sticking, it still doesn't beat the theory of Vergo having a Stick Stick DF which makes stuff stick to him and he creates his bamboo stick with it!
    Last edited by 0Xellos; January 09, 2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: more trolling
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn´t it established that Eustass Kid has the Magnetism Paramecia? How should Doflamingo have it then?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

indeed,I used to think doflamingo had the magnetic power,but he can't possess it anymore,as kidd has already proved to have it. and I doubt oda will make some physical differences such as between electric current and magnetic one. doflamingo is rather a puppetteer,who haven't ever been seen in one piece,just in naruto (and it looks like in bleach there's one too )

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Are you implying that "that someone" DoFlamingo is trying to kill/get revenge on is Moria ?
    Joker tries to kill Gekkou Moria (koumori means bat). It just fits to Suna's theory of Doflamingo being a reverse Batman.

We also had this gunman in Doflas crew that looked a lot like Karl Ruprecht Kroenen (that clockwerk nazi from Hellboy). So maybe the Donquixote Pirates are partly inspired by american comics?

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

lol,it'd be even more awesome! oda would really deserve to be TORIYAMA-SAMA's successor if he were such a genious,I didn't expect op to surpass naruto,but the borderline is getting closer... about moria,I hope he will appear in this arc too,well,rather than "arc" i should say "saga"

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand why people wants a Dressrosa Arc. I don't know what manga have you been reading, but Luffy will not change his course for just an enemy. He can receive any kind of insult or hit but hurting a nakama is something that will make him detour of goe throw Grand Line. The main problem right now is Kinemon petrified, and i doubt the cure will be on Dressrosa or Wa no Kuni.

If Momonosuke says that in Wa there's some kind of shaman or doctor, then they will depart there. But for Doflamingo... to only fight him, nonsense. I think is better to the current plot a Vegapunk appearance, after all, he started creating smiles and perfectly can heal Kinemon, and is already time to a full explanation of Devil Fruits with all of this happening.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    doflamingo is rather a puppetteer
    "String" or "wire" powers are pretty common in Japanese media it seems. Both of Trigun's main antagonists have some variation on it, I've also seen it in Black Cat, Hellsing, etc. Doflamingo is apparently doubly blessed in that he can use them either gently for puppetry or harshly for cutting.

I didn't expect op to surpass naruto
    I wouldn't expect that either since OP started first and has been miles better ever since. Can mangaka lap each other?
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ranigurung's Avatar
    Country
    Nepal
    Post Thanks / Like

why is one piece is not out yeh ? no one piece this week tooo ???? please reply i been waiting waiting

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ranigurung View Post
    why is one piece is not out yeh ? no one piece this week tooo ???? please reply i been waiting waiting
    It got cancelled.
    Spoiler show

Next week, or the one after.

The only way SH would end up at Dressrosa is if Dofla captured one of them or their friends, yes. I guess it's up to Oda to decide how fast SH will travel through New World. Wouldn't like a detour to Dressrosa now, since it would almost certainly mean that Dofla is going down (SH can't lose again, would be silly) and seems too early for that.
    Last edited by Razh; January 10, 2013 at 03:23 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Users ask the same question every week, with the same answer, is it that hard to remember one date? It will be released next week, as it's known for over half a month already. MS has a big orange banner with info, pretty sure 90% of those asking have been there and missed the info too. So would some mod change the thread title with the 'next week' info please? I would be damned if someone would actually use the search function for once. /rant

Nice elaborating theory Syphin, if as mentioned Kidd didn't have a theoretical very similar already, but with Aokiji and Monet, as well as Akainu and Ace, everything could be interesting, depending on how Oda handles the fights.

Personally I don't want to see the mugiwaras moving towards Dressrosa yet with Wano being hinted know for so long. Don't let it be as disappointing as FI, where Oda excluded the dojo from appearing, grr still my biggest gripe with Oda in all of OP!
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 10, 2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: i! =o
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Personally I don't want to see the mugowaras moving towards Dressrosa yet with Wano being hinted know for so long. Don't let it be as disappointing as FI, where Oda excluded the dojo from appearing, grr still my biggest gripe with Oda in all of OP!
    Same with me but I think that It will play some role later on in the story when destroying Fishman Island "by Luffy" will take place, I dont think that its been forgotten, we should simply wait for what Oda want to do with it. Hody said once that he gotten into FI army to get strong- perhaps it was only way to learn fishman karate, Jimbe was Soldier in that army as well so I do think learning fishman karate maybe more of military exclusive type of thing. Similar to Rokushiki and World Goverment agents/ higher ups of Marines.
    Maybe we will get a glimpse of Neptunes army getting stronger with Dojo full of hundreds of fishman training, getting stronger.

BTW I think that buster call after reverie will be cause of destruction of Fishman Island and Luffy is seen not destroying but protecting it.

PS. Thanks Syphin for pointing out that Vergo doesnt use metal weapon because it would get stuck to him- for me this is another hint for him being Metal paramecia DF user.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Suna's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by McNuss View Post
    Joker tries to kill Gekkou Moria (koumori means bat). It just fits to Suna's theory of Doflamingo being a reverse Batman.

We also had this gunman in Doflas crew that looked a lot like Karl Ruprecht Kroenen (that clockwerk nazi from Hellboy). So maybe the Donquixote Pirates are partly inspired by american comics?
    Oh I didn't know that, this is quite interesting, thanks.

what a nice comparison! I like and share the references towards other manga,films,comix too ,they are a way to make a homage to masterpieces. about batman,I've recently found a similarity as well,but in Naruto last chapters. joker's past might be how you hinted it,although oda drew him in a sbs,and he seemed already pretty happy and rich,smoking beneath the sun on the beach
    Well that just prove that he was left alone since he's very young, plus from the fact he allready looked rich just emphasize the idea that he's from a rich family. The parrallel with Batman would also explain the presence of very old people in his crew, who would have swear allegiance to his parents.

The question of Doflamingo's names has been for me a big source of questions for a long time, because the names Oda chose are often related to some characteristics of the character. Now that I assume that the question of the "Doflamingo" part is related to the "anti-Batman" theory, we are left with the "Donquixote" part... The idea that it would stand for the "crazy" side of Dofla is to weak imo, does someone have any better idea?

Syphin : The point that Dofla isn't using any logpose is quite interesting, but I don't remember Buffalo and Baby 5 had such a device too... Imo PH must be really close to Dressrosa, and so it must be easy to see the mountains. Not to mention that magnetic force are very low compare to gravity for massive and low conducting object such as a body, it would imply a very strong magnetic field to move someone, which would also easily attract or repel all metal in the area and this is not the case. The idea of Dofla as a user of the String String fruit is much more believable.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

A hilarious thing could be ... Sanji becoming next boyfriend of Baby 5 and Doflamingo comes to kill him

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions + Returns Next Week!

Dofla "reverse bat-man" theory...since I kinda assume we all think Dofla is related to the WORLD NOBLES...Fisher Tiger broke out of the Holy Land right?...What if Dofla's Parents were the World nobles who owned Fisher Tiger and he Killed them in his escape...just an idea to add to the theory...ya know with the whole Bruce Wayne's parents were killed by a criminal...(spoiler) who ends up being the Joker...

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

In page 20 I was saying:
    Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    But how could you know all of that? The idea that with CoC you can owerpower the will of your opponent is just too vague to know how CoC would work. And also it is a cannon assessment made by Rayleigh. So, it is Oda's task not to ruin the manga with a boring power, or a boring concept. But I think it is possible to create a power that matches that description and that works pretty nice.

Now, if the fact that someone can use CoC only means: (1) that he can beat some fodders, and (2) that he is one of the strongest, welll, that really would be boring in deep. Besides of it, CoA would be even much more dangerous than CoC in terms of a fight between real strong characters. Because CoC would be useful between them. That doesn't make sense at all with the explanations given by Rayleigh. I would prefer even a boring will power capable of something agains the big ones.
    Some days ago, you matti wrote:
    I know my theory might be quite risky, but I'm spelling it nonetheless : I think law's power will be defeated by luffy or by someone else in possession of the sovereign haki. we saw what shanks did to the moby dick,I think it emanates a sphere of energy,which nullify all kind of DFs,notwithstanding the user is stronger than the haki user. I dare say that cause vergo seemed the strongest armor haki user (according to cc,although i bet there will be stronger guys for what concerns that too), yet he was defeated without much troubles by law's DF. sovereign haki would save day and give luffy and other characters the opportunity to shine
    You are a soulmate in this, matti. And I really want to make a prayer for this to happen.

@ Dear Lord: listen to matti, and let CoC much more than a boring power.

And, I will post here not a facepalm pic, but a pic of an innocent kid praying to support my pray:

Spoiler show

Now that I have say my prayers, come and kill me. I can't live with out saying them.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast