Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions + Returns Next Week!

Moderator message by: matzik
    Okay stop talking about power lvls and about the war at Marineford . It's just a few more days anyway

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chapter, Doflamingo, Epic way of coming, overwhelmed with confidence. noticed that he was not wearing his pink Feathers in the previous chap but this one he does. anyone notices the same thing?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is the chapter out this week or next week?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maravish View Post
    is the chapter out this week or next week?
    This week.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

oh,at least next chapter will reveal how doflamingo can move flying,and a lot of other things. surely oda won't disappoint us after 2 weeks of break!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Moderator message by: matzik
    Okay stop talking about power lvls and about the war at Marineford . It's just a few more days anyway
    Moderator matzik, forgive us ma'am, but it's the first time in a while that we have a 2-weeks-break,that's why we are exceptionally going offtopic. we really don't know what to discuss about anymore. so, please, understand us

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TitaniumOxide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Im a lot more interested in seeing Frankie kicking buffalos and baby 5s ass and then doflamingo arrives all pissed, see all of his henchmen all knocked out, and get more pissed.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
    "Expected charity is a nicer way to demand slavery." - Terry Goodkind

If my grammar and overall writing sucks, my bad, im too lazy to do everything right on my fone.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner somalimafia's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

We get chapter this week right?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by somalimafia View Post
    We get chapter this week right?
    Look at post #525, three posts above, time to read the thread.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TitaniumOxide View Post
    Im a lot more interested in seeing Frankie kicking buffalos and baby 5s ass and then doflamingo arrives all pissed, see all of his henchmen all knocked out, and get more pissed.
    well,franky surely has to defeat those 2 before Doflamingo arrives,that would force joker not to fight against so many opponents by himself,and would also bring a symbolic upgrade for franky. Guys,we are underestimating him too much: aside from the monster trio,franky is one of the strongest in the crew,and I dare say he might have improved the most,compared to his situation before time-skip. He should be stronger than a PX now,as he is technically the same of them,but made of wapometal,which is way stronger and was the key to achieve vegapunk's goals. Sanji's kicks couldn't break through the jail,but franky's beams could,hence his attacks are stronger than sanji's,though we are not sure that sanji was using haki to break it.
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; January 14, 2013 at 05:26 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Xenophobia's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Look at post #525, three posts above, time to read the thread.
    So instead of writing "Yes", you wrote ^that? haha

Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, instead of feeding the lazy, I let them do the work of three seconds to make them at least participate in the thread by actually reading the thread. The green message did even mention it coming out in a couple of days.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    But where was it said that Punk Hazard didn't have a magnetic field or that the Admirals' fight had any effect on it? On the climate for years. Yes. But the magnetic field?

And it's actually pretty much possible that Nami's log poses then have different targets than Raijin, Mysteria and Risky Red because of PH's magnetic field...
    Maybe the part of about magnetic fields came out of my mind. :-P Yet it's the logical explanation considering everything we have heard about sailing and log poses, isn't it? The huge heat of the volcanos combined with the ice age directly aside of it could create enough force to turn the magnetic field not readable by Log poses. Well there could always be the reasoning that the WG chose this place because of that particular feature, but let me hope. hehe

PH seemed to be a far apart, that's the impression the white storm(?) has left on me, so I don't see that being the reason for it. Wouldn't every other pirate have the same problem?
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Sanji's kicks couldn't break through the jail,but franky's beams could,hence his attacks are stronger than sanji's,though we are not sure that sanji was using haki to break it.
    Cesar said that those doors were made to whitstand withstand any kind of blow not melting or cutting.
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/658/12
    I think that when Sanji wanted to break that door he used CoA to strengthen kicks, for me it would be illogical if he wouldnt use that when attempting to break through some steel door. For me its bad to write like Haki if used would solve problems like those doors.
    If you want underrate Sanji then find better ways
    Franky sure is strong but for someone with enough firepower his Shogun is easy target, as for Franky himself we havent seen enough yet to tell how strong he is but nr4 in Strawhats crew in strenght ranking would be ok for him I guess.
    Afer time skip Oda is showing us that each strawhat is unique and can do what other one simply cant- just as Sanji said to Ussop during Ennies Lobby.
    I just cant wait for their teamwork later on in the series, like when they fought wit Oz but on bigger scale, it will be amazing sight to see.

In mangarule translation it was said that those door that Sanji had problem with were made to absorb all forms of physicall attack. See here:
    http://mangarulereader.hostoi.com/MA...garule#page=12

And in this version of translation Cesar in one of pages explains that his new version of gas weapon, Shinokuni is better than his previous gas weapon because it immobilise its victims. So Kinemons hope lies in that Brook took him from Shinokuni right away so he wasnt poisoned to death like other victims of Cesars weapon.
    Last edited by vagabond87; January 14, 2013 at 06:51 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Most likely, DoFlamingo will arrive at the very end of the chapter. He and Franky may fight, or Doflamingo may get the best of Franky. Doflamingo seems to be a very smart villain, he could kidnap Franky and hold him hostage, in order to bargain his life for CC.

That would make sense, with the current situation. After all, Doflamingo, i think, fears the "Conqueror's Haki" that Luffy uses and that is probably his ultimate weakness to an extent.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TitaniumOxide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

See i was thinking the same thing actually. Frankys may have had the biggest improvement but he is not stronger than any of the monster trio but he can do things they couldnt like...produce light. I think the real reason that franky was able to shoot ddown that door is cuz he was using vegapunks technology. I was thinking that vegapunk probably helped build this lab (correct me if anywhere in the manga said otherwise) and he would build it so that it is near impenetrable but hes gotta give himself a way out if need be so he made it so that some of his technology can break thru his lab and we all know that franky learned some secrets and modded them for his own use.

And saying that he is stronger than a pa ifista...sure but maybe not the newest ones that we havent seen Yet but i do hope that he is stronger than the newest onnes still. He uses his technologies to be powerful so he Himself (main body) might be weaker but thats ok. Every powerful person needs to have a weakness imo.

Btw sry for the mistakes n grammar crap. Im typing on my fone n its cold as hell n i got a fever n the flu.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
    "Expected charity is a nicer way to demand slavery." - Terry Goodkind

If my grammar and overall writing sucks, my bad, im too lazy to do everything right on my fone.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Cesar said that those doors were made to whitstand withstand any kind of blow not melting or cutting.
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/658/12
    I think that when Sanji wanted to break that door he used CoA to strengthen kicks, for me it would be illogical if he wouldnt use that when attempting to break through some steel door. For me its bad to write like Haki if used would solve problems like those doors.
    If you want underrate Sanji then find better ways
    Franky sure is strong but for someone with enough firepower his Shogun is easy target, as for Franky himself we havent seen enough yet to tell how strong he is but nr4 in Strawhats crew in strenght ranking would be ok for him I guess.
    Afer time skip Oda is showing us that each strawhat is unique and can do what other one simply cant- just as Sanji said to Ussop during Ennies Lobby.
    I just cant wait for their teamwork later on in the series, like when they fought wit Oz but on bigger scale, it will be amazing sight to see.

In mangarule translation it was said that those door that Sanji had problem with were made to absorb all forms of physicall attack. See here:
    http://mangarulereader.hostoi.com/MA...garule#page=12

And in this version of translation Cesar in one of pages explains that his new version of gas weapon, Shinokuni is better than his previous gas weapon because it immobilise its victims. So Kinemons hope lies in that Brook took him from Shinokuni right away so he wasnt poisoned to death like other victims of Cesars weapon.
    you know,I think haki can't be overused,that's why luffy didn't use it twice in fishmen island agaisnt the 100,000 soldiers. same goes for rayleighs at the auction house,for WB during the war ecc. oda could justify the fact a lot of characters didn't use it by stating that it is a way to use spiritual energy,therefore you can't go on spamming it.

New Reply
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast