Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TitaniumOxide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Makes sense that Big mam would be one of Don Flamingo's clients but I forget who said this but someone (from within the manga) said that Big Mam would be one of the few people who can take down Blackbeard which is kind of a way for Oda to foreshadow a possible clash between those two and then the rookie alliance settles in an somehow defeat both yonkos but Teach gets away (so he can get ready for that epic Strawhat vs BB Pirates showdown) and smoker or some other marine apprehends and takes Big Mam into custody. This may never come true but I think it'd be pretty epic.

In another thought, I was wondering maybe Blackbeard might be one of Don Flamingo's clientele also and the reason is simple: "The Blackbeard Pirates are currently in the process of hunting down powerful Devil Fruit users in order to absorb their abilities," taken straight from http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Marsh...#Rise_in_Power. I can also see him buying Smiles (unless of course his ability is incompatible with artificial devil fruits which is good because then he isnt super overpowered...) for him and his crew. Imagine Blackbeard with a Porcupine-Porcupine no mi. If I was him I'd buy that from Don Flamingo. *Activates gravity powers, pull the enemy into all my spikes.*

So yea...Where the hell are the spoilers damnit!!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
    "Expected charity is a nicer way to demand slavery." - Terry Goodkind

If my grammar and overall writing sucks, my bad, im too lazy to do everything right on my fone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, Miss Doublefinger has Toge Toge no Mi, he could just take it from her.
    But god-level haki should render that attack useless
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.facebook.com/mangapandac...42242219241983
    Big 3 will be up tomorrow at mangapanda

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/mangapandac...42242219241983
    Big 3 will be up tomorrow at mangapanda
    Yes! Finally! (But it's today now )
    I actually hoped for 15. not 16. - so cruel, I've been like on needles this entire day
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 88maroon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant wait for this chapter to be out...
    donflomingo wont make it in time. not because he is blocked off by someone strong like akoji but a random pirate ship who wants to make it big into the new world.
    will be able to see more of donflamingo pwning people and it lets the strawhat get away just in time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ledoke's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Besides, I don't see how he would grab things from afar aside from strings.
    Magically by the power of his fruit, I think it'd be more fun if his DF power was based on a concept :to grab: rather than just simply on physical strings, much more entertaining stuff he could do...
    Quote Quote:
    This is too hilarious. xD HAHAHAHA! I love it xD
    That's why I made this theory actually, I think the way he moves in that panel is hilarious and it should be explained in a hilarious way

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoilers may be late due to heavy snow in Tokyo. Sorry for the bad news

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SQm3 View Post
    Spoilers may be late due to heavy snow in Tokyo. Sorry for the bad news
    People are only speculating about delay caused by it on AP forum.
    Whenever there will be new spoiler/ new info I will post it(or someone will beat me to it )
    Redon from AP said that we will sure have chapter today, its best to wait and see.

Anyone else thought that Law might have broken with his "mountain cutting attack" ice in that ice chamber filled with prisoners bodies? Maybe they are not dead, maybe Cesar somehow managed to keep them alive while frozen in ice?
    Last edited by vagabond87; January 16, 2013 at 03:26 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whelps. The spoilers are out now. Go help yourselves.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    It seems like I missed the party. xD

Actually, nobody emerged victorious from that battle. What happened is this: Kaido tried to hinder WB's attempt of saving Ace and warring against the marines, but he was the one hindered by Shanks. Later on when Shanks arrived at Marinford, those weak-willed soldiers exclaimed that the skirmish between him and Kaidou was yesterday and he's already here. There was no claim or implying that Shanks emerged victorious.
    The aim was for Shanks to hinder Kaido's advancement, that's a victory for Shanks. Kaido's aim was to get to Whitebeard, he couldn't, it's definitely a victory for Shanks.

When two evenly powerful opponents who have pride, I doubt things will just work out easily. Either they had a small duel and Kaido had to backdown due to Shanks being stronger, or they had words where Shanks convinces Kaido to back away which is very doubtful conclussion imo.

New Reply
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36