Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 187 Discussion/188 Predictions

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 187 Discussion/188 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 187 Spoiler Thread

light transition chapter with a pretty badass last page.
    Spoiler show

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 187 Discussion/188 Predictions

I think this chapter is a nice transition chapter, even though not as good as when Beel rode a racing car. I'm doubting that the one who rebuild Ishiyama is Himekawa, somehow. It would be a nice surprise if it's Kugayama, even though for now it seems like a far-fetched idea.

Also, I notice there has been some confusion over Hilda's real age, since Yolda once said that they haven't met for almost hundred years. I checked the tankobon immediately after that, and the hundred years phrase is inaccurate, I think the translator wanted to give sense of hyperbole in Yolda's comment at that time.
    Last edited by Doraku; December 27, 2012 at 11:57 PM.

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

But even more interisting will be, if we see or get new Characters. As the unknown person say, a lot of things changed and people try to climb up again. But wonderful too see how Baby Beel try to get Human friends and it should be 100 friends. Hilda would say underlings then friends. But overall not much too say about that Chapter. Only happy to see it goes back to Ishiyama and i hope for new challenger and challenges for beel/hilda/Oga.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Tojou's line almost killled me through joyful laughing! Hahahahahaha! Anyway, very nice chapter (as always) and I think it was awesome to finally know Beel's and Hilda's age! I always thought the latter to be about 80 years old, for some reasons, so learning that she's a real teenager was a real surprise. Also... SHE BLUSHED!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the last two pages were awesome, for Oga punching that douchebag and Toujo's comment. XD
    A nice transitional chapter and frankly speaking, I was surprised about Hilda's age. LOL
    Anyway I want to see what will happen from now on; it seems that new strong guys are going to appear soon.
    I wonder if Arthrun will be one of them.....

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilda blushing was HNNNNGGGG
    No I seriously didn't expect her to be only 16.

Chapter itfself was very funny. The last two pages were the best of course.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Ishiyama Revival Arc

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    Ishiyama Revival Arc
    Bah! All that work... for nothing! It's gonna be destroyed anyway soon enough! Again!

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope this arc is as epic as it sounds, it would be nice to have a "serious" arc about delinquents again. I think after a year of developing various characters, having an arc directing involving the Ishiyama gang would be perfect. At least, I hope they get some action and it not be just Oga onepunching everyone.

As for the chapter itself, I have mixed feelings about it. The part I enjoyed the most was definitely Oga dragging Furuichi to the nursery, that will never fail to crack me up! There was an anime episode about this too, which makes me wonder if Tamura plans on taking all the anime-only episodes and integrating them into the storyline.

It puts a smile on my face that Oga's original desire to "get rid" of Beel is still there, its just taken on a whole new meaning. And that was really the most surprising part about this chapter: the idea that Beel is now old enough to go to preschool. I don't think its going to be happening anytime soon (if at all), but the argument that Oga and Furuichi had is real and happens between parents all the time. Of course Beel will start school eventually. But when he does that will radically change a lot of things.

The most inconsistent thing about this chapter was the lack of Hilda. I mean, forget Christmas arcs and love triangles, but this topic should totally concern her! She's Beel's mom and its her job to take care of him -- so if anything Oga should have told her about it. The fact that he went off on his own, even after asking Hilda about Beel's age doesn't make sense. After all, it brings up an interesting scenario: what will Hilda do once Beel starts school? And how will Oga and Hilda deal with each other when Beel isn't there 24/7 to be the mediator?

So yeah, I'm curious to know where this arc is going, but I am hella skeptical too.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been a decent amount of time since I read this chapter and I'm in shock over Hilda being 16.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

First time posting in this part of the forum.
    I really like this chapter, particularly the last page.I kinda pity Tojo (at the same time his comment is hilarious) because Oga damage the school yet again.XD
    Hilda is 16?? O.o I actually thought she was older than that due to yolda's comment.Baby Beel being 2 years old surprised me too.
    Considering that 3 of the Tohoushinki would be leaving school soon, it would be interesting to see who will fill their gap.Hopefully,someone that isn't a fodder.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be too sure of Himekawa, Kanzaki, and Toujo leaving the school just yet. I mean, does Toujo even attend school enough to graduate? But really, I can't see them leaving only to be replaced by brand new characters. Oga and Furuichi have slowly been building up a relationship with them for the past 190 chapters, and more importantly, they should be able to challenge these new punks.

What I want to know is if Furuichi will participate in this arc, more than he has before. I think the new school will definitely have something to do with demons, but in a way no one has dealt with before: contracted students. But I'm not sure how Tamura would justify that. If that's the case then there should be a reason why the demons chose Ishiyama and not any other school.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I wouldn't be too sure of Himekawa, Kanzaki, and Toujo leaving the school just yet. I mean, does Toujo even attend school enough to graduate? But really, I can't see them leaving only to be replaced by brand new characters. Oga and Furuichi have slowly been building up a relationship with them for the past 190 chapters, and more importantly, they should be able to challenge these new punks.
    Well,they are already in their last year of high school.By the time spring comes,they would have graduated.(Assuming that there aren't retained for another year in high school) I'm pretty sure Toujo can graduate.He help built the school twice!Beside,Ishiyama is a "special" school.
    Same.I'm so used to all 3 of them,it would be sad if they leave.):
    We'll have to see about that.

Quote Quote:
    What I want to know is if Furuichi will participate in this arc, more than he has before. I think the new school will definitely have something to do with demons, but in a way no one has dealt with before: contracted students. But I'm not sure how Tamura would justify that. If that's the case then there should be a reason why the demons chose Ishiyama and not any other school.
    He will be the general,as always.
    Plausible theory.Demon King's son should be enough of a reason.Ishiyama contain a lot evil people too.
    But,the theory remind me of the akumano academy arc again...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I think the new school will definitely have something to do with demons, but in a way no one has dealt with before: contracted students. But I'm not sure how Tamura would justify that. If that's the case then there should be a reason why the demons chose Ishiyama and not any other school.
    The theory is good, and I think it would be easy to justify: maybe the 34th Pillar Squad will try to contract its members to strong students, and the likeliest venue to find many of them is Ishiyama. Of course, it would seem rinse-repeat of an old theme, so maybe he will choose a differen bunch of demonic foes.

The greatest problem, in my opinion, is that students strong enough to contract with demons are quite rare. We only know of six of them (leaving Izuma out). Compared to these six, the rest are all quite weak, so he will really have to find new opponents.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast