Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub 187 Discussion/188 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 187 Discussion/188 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kendama View Post
    The greatest problem, in my opinion, is that students strong enough to contract with demons are quite rare. We only know of six of them (leaving Izuma out). Compared to these six, the rest are all quite weak, so he will really have to find new opponents.
    You have a good point. But I don't think we know enough about contracts yet, and I think it could be explored in a way that incorporates the Tissues Arc. Basically, what if the 34th Pillar Squad wanted to find a way for En to have a contractor, but have it tampered so the contractor-contractee bond isn't important? The tissues Furuichi used were so unusual because they gave him power and control instead of to the demon. What if the Pillar Squad (or Solomon Company, even) found a way to abuse the contract to make it favorable to them? Then they don't have to worry about looking for a strong contractor, just anyone will do. Hence, the school is a perfect cover.

Or, it could be the total opposite. Maybe this new Ishiyama has students that have contracted with lesser demons because of some higher agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Akia999 View Post
    He will be the general,as always.
    Plausible theory.Demon King's son should be enough of a reason.Ishiyama contain a lot evil people too.
    But,the theory remind me of the akumano academy arc again...
    True, but I think Furuichi can do more and still retain his general title. :P

Eh, the difference between the way Akumano Academy was built and this time around is that the fodder specifically mentioned Ishiyama being revived. Last time the building got rebuilt it was under Behemoth's ownership. This time it's going back to its rightful name. The more I think about it, it seems like the job of the Solomon Company rather than the Pillar Squad. They sound like they have serious money. OR it could be Kugeyama, since she's the only other character shown to be interested in demons and mythology.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Eh, the difference between the way Akumano Academy was built and this time around is that the fodder specifically mentioned Ishiyama being revived. Last time the building got rebuilt it was under Behemoth's ownership. This time it's going back to its rightful name. The more I think about it, it seems like the job of the Solomon Company rather than the Pillar Squad. They sound like they have serious money. OR it could be Kugeyama, since she's the only other character shown to be interested in demons and mythology.
    I don't know if this has been brought up before as I haven't been reading the discussions recently. But with the mention of the Solomon company I finally realised what I had missed before solomon company =(?) seal of solomon = control of demons?

Damn I feel stupid. But I wonder if there was any seal of solomon related imagery during the chapter the company was mentioned?
    Last edited by Waveblade; January 08, 2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: moar stuff

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waveblade View Post
    I don't know if this has been brought up before as I haven't been reading the discussions recently. But with the mention of the Solomon company I finally realised what I had missed before solomon company =(?) seal of solomon = control of demons?

Damn I feel stupid. But I wonder if there was any seal of solomon related imagery during the chapter the company was mentioned?
    The first time we heard from the Solomon Company was on the, Picture of the Demon Lord mother Arc. Himekawa, played a Game and earn the picture from the Solomon company. Maybe in the next Point i be wrong, but i thought there also talk about that they Solomon Company has more Demon artifact.

Then let us make the next steps in Teeba´s Theory, cause that Theory got some extensions. That time Oga was in the Demon World, there was a other Demon Familie who search for item and artifacts in the Demon World. There was also an unknown Guy who says, one Day we will see us again. Maybe the Demon Familie and Solomon Companie are the same or have some buisness together. Maybe they try to destroy the world also and Oga dont like that. That would be my additional to Teeba´s theory was can be.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I'm referring to your theory,it just sorta remind me of akumano academy arc.
    I do wonder who sponsor the money to rebuilt the school...I really can't see the solomon company or kugeyama having anything to with this arc.But it's possible.Guess we'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction from nowhere:

The delinquent rookies in the start will face some of the old delinquents, most probably Kanzaki's Gang I think and they will lose. or one of the Red Tails will be kidnapped

And then tension everywhere.

Sorry for my worthless predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

No spoilers yet... is Beelzebub getting released this week? I really hope so!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2