Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Obitos Rinnegan - a waste of his eye socket.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Obitos Rinnegan - a waste of his eye socket.

I doubt you could counter all the rinnegan techniques even if you'd know about them, no?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Not sure if he'd be blind. Maybe Rinne Tensei resurrects people who were at their best or prime. Possibly why Madara elected to choose Rinne Tensei over making Tobi jinchuuriki and Madara himself ET.
    Rinne Tensei most likely revitalizes your body in the state you have been prior to death, but I doubt it will heal permanent injuries, etc.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    I doubt you could counter all the rinnegan techniques even if you'd know about them, no?
    If the Rinnegan user isn't a manipulated corpse like Six Paths of Pain, but someone like revived Nagato, then, you need more than knowing about the techniques to counter.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    Depends on how it's used, but I don't think it'd be easy to counter absorption ability, especially when used only when needed. I guess it was a plot to keep Tobi from having a significant advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I know but what can you do about that?
    Kishi already screwed up Obito, so what's wrong in showing his stupidity?
    Actually makes some sense that Tobi didn't use Rinnegan as he might not have been able to. Probably like looking left and right at the same time since he was already using Kamui, which is probably an active ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Rinne Tensei most likely revitalizes your body in the state you have been prior to death, but I doubt it will heal permanent injuries, etc.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

If the Rinnegan user isn't a manipulated corpse like Six Paths of Pain, but someone like revived Nagato, then, you need more than knowing about the techniques to counter.
    When Kakashi was revived, he didn't look like he was remotely out of chakra, nor did Fukasaku look to have any hole in his stomach, so maybe Neji can be revived without the cursed seal or blindness.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I am telling you people Rinne Tensei is going to work as the ploot needs it.. I bet Obito is not even going to need Madara's body... Just use it on the ET summon and poof, here we have Madara.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

When Kakashi was revived, he didn't look like he was remotely out of chakra, nor did Fukasaku look to have any hole in his stomach, so maybe Neji can be revived without the cursed seal or blindness.
    Chakra isn't that important, as Rinne Tensei gives you the life force, so, it's safe to say your chakra gets replenished, I suppose. Nagato didn't really hold back in channeling his own life force to the King of Hell, so, I understand Kakashi or others being fairly good with chakra levels to a degree.
    I don't really know about Fukasaku's case, though. Was there a hole in his stomach to begin with? I can't really recall it. But I don't expect the jutsu to create flesh on its own, so, blindness should be permanent, as well.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Chakra isn't that important, as Rinne Tensei gives you the life force, so, it's safe to say your chakra gets replenished, I suppose. Nagato didn't really hold back in channeling his own life force to the King of Hell, so, I understand Kakashi or others being fairly good with chakra levels to a degree.
    I don't really know about Fukasaku's case, though. Was there a hole in his stomach to begin with? I can't really recall it. But I don't expect the jutsu to create flesh on its own, so, blindness should be permanent, as well.
    But the cause of death is. Kakashi died because he was completely out of chakra. Even the life force shouldn't replenish chakra. Fukasaku had a hole because he was stabbed by Deva before Deva entrapped Naruto.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

But the cause of death is. Kakashi died because he was completely out of chakra. Even the life force shouldn't replenish chakra. Fukasaku had a hole because he was stabbed by Deva before Deva entrapped Naruto.
    Of course, it's not to be confused by any medic ninja healing techniques. This phenomenon isn't easy to explain, after all.
    Edo Tensei is a bit more understandable, since revived soul's DNA is used while creating the host. If I got this right, Rinne Tensei is more like forcing the soul to bind upon to the revitalized body. Unfortunately, we don't know much about King of Hell, so, it's a blurred vision of what is happening in reality.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I view Rinne Tensei as an ultimate haxxed revival that negates whatever death, including its causes.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

He wasn't able to use Rinnegan, in my opinion. He controlled 7 Jins, spammed Kamui like a mofo and now he's controlling Juubi. That's consuming a hell of a lot of chakra. And Kakashi even mentioned that in some chapter and Obito confirmed it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/567/13

yeah he can use pains jutsu he just doesn't, i know they know how to counter the jutsu but like a random shrina tensei or basho tenin would seriously f*ck with the alliance but of course ''plot no jutsu'' and next we have ''talk no jutsu'' and after that ''change of heart no jutsu''... *sighs* fml

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2