Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the best moment

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seeing the "threesome" in action

15 23.81%
  • Minerva's power

4 6.35%
  • Erza & Kagura taking it like a boss

18 28.57%
  • Minerva pissing off Erza & Kagura

10 15.87%
  • The hooded lady being revealed as Lucy

16 25.40%
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 312 Discussion / 313 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 312 Discussion / 313 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by khaja_200923 View Post
    looks like minerva change of plans is a cheap trick in which she is going to ask kagura & erza to take each out and then she will take on the exhausted winner.
    I'm not sure it's the reason why she's doning this. Erza and Kagura were already fighting each other before Minerva appeared, it's not like if they were from the same team. I think the reasons for her to take Milliana hostage are :
    - she thinks that getting them angry will affect their judgement, having them to make mistakes that will cost them the fight
    - she's a sadistic bitch that wants to takes revenge by breaking tormenting them (like the did with Lucy)

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gaston42 View Post
    I'm not sure it's the reason why she's doning this. Erza and Kagura were already fighting each other before Minerva appeared, it's not like if they were from the same team. I think the reasons for her to take Milliana hostage are :
    - she thinks that getting them angry will affect their judgement, having them to make mistakes that will cost them the fight
    - she's a sadistic bitch that wants to takes revenge by breaking tormenting them (like the did with Lucy)
    I agree, Not sure why people thinks she will ask them to fight each other. That just doesn't make any sense, She already said she doesn't want them to surrender which make her win 10 points if Erza is the leader of Fairy Tail team, but no she wanted that look in other words want both of them to go all out maybe.

Just another Azuma villain if you ask me. You're about to see a mage with great potential like Azuma like Minerva, but the outcome might be different.

There is no way Erza is winning this fight just think about it.... 10 points ? no way.

Most likely Kagura beats Minerva which gives her 5 points, and then Erza beat Kagura and that gives her 5 points also. But what I'm hoping is Kagura n Erza both get trolled because Minerva is not the leader, the leader is Sting.
    Dreyar Style

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The girl fight is as awesome as expected. Although, the introduction of Milliana was a but disappointing. I'd hoped that we would see just pure raging battle, this is a distraction. It's not as though we could dislike Minerva anymore at this point. The reveal of future Lucy significant, and it looks like the next chapter is going to have quite a few significant details revealed. Looking forward to it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing there was a huge cost in coming to the past as Lucy can't seem to use her right arm I believe. Also dat reaction from Natsu and Lucy was worth the wait for the chapter. I just hope there is one more before the New Year but that is unlikely. Oh well best way to start off the new years is to with a bang.

The question is what Mashima will focus on next, the King, Future Lucy and Team Natsu or the battle in the tournament. I hope its a bit of everything or finish the battle first to reveal what happens in the future.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved this chapter. Seriously, loved it.

Top Ten in Fairy Tail.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heriko's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe fairy tail wins but jura is the last man standing. (by defeating or fairy tail "giving up", cause they don't want to fight. could be...
    The fire's shadow illuminates the village.
    - Yondaime Hokage Namikaze Minato -

Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.
    - Hatake Kakashi -

Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens.
    - Uchiha Itachi -

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i like it how its lucy from the future ...and she told the princess that fairy tail will win this fight thanks to "something mysterious"... and here we all thought it was lucy's mom or some other character. i think that the future lucy will say that fairy tail must lose the tournament as if fairy tail won a lot of people will die according to levy mcgarden in the future.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

An excellent chapter, Mashima did a very well paced fight and didn't waste any time with fan service that would fell out of place given the seriousness of the situation.

Also, they finally revealed that the hooded person was Lucy from the future and she most likely used eclipse after it was too late to matter.

I know Mashima has experience with time travel plots, I suppose he will do a great conclusion for this arc and carry on with the rest of the series.

The thing that bugs me is the part of changing fate and what kind of crazy stuff it entails, if the future you know it's actually the best outcome then it gets freaking scary what will happen once the causality of time travel kicks in.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bskbob's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

not many options in the first place so no real suprise with future Lucy and at this point we don't even have to mention Minerva anymore she just asking forit.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heriko's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

somehow it dosn't make sense (yet). i mean, lucy was sent back in time (probably by eclipse). and she knows the future. and if the princess believes her story, then she will open the gate. for what? a loop hole? oO

but maybe we should just wait

and after thinking again about the outcome, maybe jura last man standig and fairy tail winning isn't that special. there must be something really big.

damn, i am really excited, i can't wait!

And for the enemies, mashima really knows, how to make them being hated by fairy tail AND the viewers.
    Last edited by Heriko; December 21, 2012 at 08:14 AM.
    The fire's shadow illuminates the village.
    - Yondaime Hokage Namikaze Minato -

Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.
    - Hatake Kakashi -

Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens.
    - Uchiha Itachi -

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

The eclipse plan could do a parallel universe to prevent the destruction of the world they're living in. Its not the real world, but at least like this no1 dies.

I hope they will travel to the past to kill or prevent Zeref from creating Acknologia, that would be awesome for Natsu n co to reach the Dragons World, where perhaps Natsu could finally meet Igneel, but Igneel still doesn't know Natsu that time.

This chapter is great, but still no1 think it was a little bit silly for Erza n Kagura to defend against a magic this magnitude by Minerva by just putting their swords in-front of them ?

I would like if Erza used that kick ass looking armors the same one she used to defend against jupitor or what ever it was called in Phantom Arc.

Loved Erza magic for changing armors, but as the manga progress she is leaning toward this Samurai looking thing. I hope she start using her armors again in fights might take more magic from her tho, perhaps this is why.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    The eclipse plan could do a parallel universe to prevent the destruction of the world they're living in. Its not the real world, but at least like this no1 dies.

I hope they will travel to the past to kill or prevent Zeref from creating Acknologia, that would be awesome for Natsu n co to reach the Dragons World, where perhaps Natsu could finally meet Igneel, but Igneel still doesn't know Natsu that time.

This chapter is great, but still no1 think it was a little bit silly for Erza n Kagura to defend against a magic this magnitude by Minerva by just putting their swords in-front of them ?

I would like if Erza used that kick ass looking armors the same one she used to defend against jupitor or what ever it was called in Phantom Arc.

Loved Erza magic for changing armors, but as the manga progress she is leaning toward this Samurai looking thing. I hope she start using her armors again in fights might take more magic from her tho, perhaps this is why.

maybe the real problem is the Acknologia not zeref everybody thinks zerefs the problem but i think he is the only one who can help natsu defeat the dragon

lucy was the one under the hood very predictable

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

wat a bitch, kagura and erza sud just KILL her!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Unpredictable outcome?

I'd say, a dragon appears...
    Or something happens with the Dragon Slayers that nobody could have predicted.

As for Lucy being the mysterious girl, this was a nice revelation.
    We pretty much all guessed it, but I'm happy that he showed it before the christmas vacation.

If it was any other mangaka, they would have left it a cliffhanger for the vacation, and that would have sucked balls!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Juvia! I think her character always gets along with a young mage like Meredy and now Chelia. Its so cute! Its not even a real fight anymore, just playful comedy LOL

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast