Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knowing the Eclipse Plan has already started.

11 22.45%
  • Minerva tricking Kagura and Erza into fighting each other.

10 20.41%
  • Gazille finally squaring off against Rouge.

10 20.41%
  • Laxus fianlly squaring off against Orge.

14 28.57%
  • Sting's secret plan to the ultimate victory.

4 8.16%
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 313 Spoiler Thread

I am getting the vibe that Gajeel wasn't mean to fight Rogue. Dunno why tho.

Well, Sting says "Brings US ultimate victory". Somehow i doubt he will friendly fire DAT EYEBROW.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So much for this fight being a threesome. Erza better not beat Kagura....well I say this, but it's honestly what I expect at this point. Chapter is just a transition/set up chapter. Meh.

And Future Lucy collapsing before she can say anything.....ugh. Stop drawing it out Mashima. And stop making Lucy so pathetic. If you're going to make us look at two Lucy's at least make one of them useful.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh...i don't get it nor do i like it at all. Mashima is using Sting and Rogue as if they didn't get their asses handed to them by Natsu like two days ago manga time. Sure Natsu is probably stronger then Gajeel but at the same time Natsu held back a decent chunk of power against Sting and Rouge, yet had no issue taking them out. So don't tell me Sting's new found power of "feelings" combined with Rogue's personal "vendetta" against Gajeel is suddenly going to make each of them strong enough to be relevant.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Gray is all alone, and it seems like Lyon isn't fighting either.
    I wonder if we'll get another fight between them?!

Or, maybe they will somehow get involved in the fight between Juvia and Chelia!!
    That would be even funnier!

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    And Future Lucy collapsing before she can say anything.....ugh. Stop drawing it out Mashima. And stop making Lucy so pathetic. If you're going to make us look at two Lucy's at least make one of them useful.
    That made me laugh!!

I kinda agree with you.
    I can't wait for Lucy to actually become really powerful/useful.

We can't forget that SHE is the main character of this manga, not Natsu...
    Right now, she really doesn't deserve her main character spot!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Meh...i don't get it nor do i like it at all. Mashima is using Sting and Rogue as if they didn't get their asses handed to them by Natsu like two days ago manga time. Sure Natsu is probably stronger then Gajeel but at the same time Natsu held back a decent chunk of power against Sting and Rouge, yet had no issue taking them out. So don't tell me Sting's new found power of "feelings" combined with Rogue's personal "vendetta" against Gajeel is suddenly going to make each of them strong enough to be relevant.
    It's not even a personal vendetta in my opinion, it's just blind rivarly....rogue should show us some cool techs before the eventual defeat.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, it was bullshit to build up a 3 some fight for this and what I'm waiting for is laxus fighting orga.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

I was hoping for some more Double Lucy humor. Like Lucy yelling about where Natsu's hands are or something.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leonsagara View Post
    I was hoping for some more Double Lucy humor. Like Lucy yelling about where Natsu's hands are or something.
    II though
    I. Though The same that I, Lucy will say : get your hands out my future self ass..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post

That made me laugh!!

I kinda agree with you.
    I can't wait for Lucy to actually become really powerful/useful.

We can't forget that SHE is the main character of this manga, not Natsu...
    Right now, she really doesn't deserve her main character spot!
    The sad thing is she kinda is powerful, but Mashima just keeps giving her this role again and again where she needs to be saved or avenged or needs to cry in order to make some scene "emotional". I mean, okay yes take away the spirits and she truly is useless I guess, but still....her Celestial Spirits make her strong. Mashima just keeps making her the damsel in distress.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    This whole entire arc Mashima has been ignoring the fact that after the 1st round Sabertooth has been getting pooped on. Mostly wtf faces from Sting and other members getting shown up by people from other guilds, until finally Sting and Rogue were humiliated and now Rufus has been owned, and Orga will surely suffer the same fate. Only Minerva has been able to do anything. Even Jiemma was all bark no bite. I don't get how these guys are #1 and not Lamia Scale.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Kagura is really pissed at Erza because she thinks Erza's not a real friend of Miliana because she's helping jallal which is not true Erza love Miliana like a Sister but this fight with them is going to be Epic, but i wonder if saber tooth is the one that's going to win the GMG and not fairy tail i'm going mad trying to know which team is going to win in a awesome way
    Laxus vs Orga
    Gajeel vs rogue
    Erza vs Kagura
    All Epic match up

You've made enemies of the worst guild!!!!!! We are fairy tail

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    This whole entire arc Mashima has been ignoring the fact that after the 1st round Sabertooth has been getting pooped on. Mostly wtf faces from Sting and other members getting shown up by people from other guilds, until finally Sting and Rogue were humiliated and now Rufus has been owned, and Orga will surely suffer the same fate. Only Minerva has been able to do anything. Even Jiemma was all bark no bite. I don't get how these guys are #1 and not Lamia Scale.
    Lamia Scale never sent Jura to the games till this year. Plus Toby is in their Top 5.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The best part comes after the tournament is done when the real fight will begging...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

impossible outcome of the tournament can be all ft member will be undefeated in end of game

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leonsagara View Post
    I laughed out loud when Natsu said they set out to rescue Lucy "and now we have two". Most efficient rescue attempt ever!

I also couldn't help but notice where Natsu laid his hands to carry Lucy2. How convenient that she was unconscious and Lucy1 was too shocked to complain (or her subconscious didn't mind).

Poor Mavis and her poor sob when the troops complain behind her back.

The keys already being used was a big anti-climax, though. I was really looking forward to that scene. No wonder Lucy got her keys back so casually.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SK-Hao View Post
    What makes no sense to me is why Minerva even showed up to make it a 3 way fight when the other two were ALREADY fighting. If Erza does't want to be a pawn she should run to fight Minerva again or try to meet up with a teammate.
    She arrogantly assumed that she could defeat both of them and get more points for Sabretooth, though she took the cowardly way out when it was clear that she couldn't beat both of them. If there's one thing that Sabretooth is defined by, it's ludicrous amounts of arrogance.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast