Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knowing the Eclipse Plan has already started.

11 22.45%
  • Minerva tricking Kagura and Erza into fighting each other.

10 20.41%
  • Gazille finally squaring off against Rouge.

10 20.41%
  • Laxus fianlly squaring off against Orge.

14 28.57%
  • Sting's secret plan to the ultimate victory.

4 8.16%
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 313 Spoiler Thread

I liked it that how Mashima san is trying to build the suspense here ... and by far he is successful since things are getting confusing...

2 lucy & Natsu (The last chapter title for threesome wasn’t for the three ladies fighting I guess)

For opening the gates only the keys are needed and not the celestial spirit.. thats an interesting twist.. and match ups all are set as it has been guessed by all...
    But about the princess talking.. it is obvious right now that FT will win.. since they have the max number of players left... and the way it is being told now... I mean if she is not believing what future Lucy is telling and want to confirm it with the results.. then I guess its something surprising... What could it be .. I guess most surprising would have been the win of Quatros Puppies ... and for now it is Mermaid Heel... But after their long return FT should win... or even after seeing the performance of FT till now people still will get surprised if FT wins this ??????

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner A Lurker's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Last chapter's reference to an umpredictable, special outcome left me thinking about the hypothesis of Quatro Puppy winning (due to disqualification of all other guilds, perhaps?). This chapter further supports this idea. So, let's make this official:

Quattro Puppy will win.

(From the same person who told you that the mysterious boy at the shore was obviously Romeo.)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    A ton of posters are going to be eating some crow, a bunch of people will be proven wrong.
    The prophecy was true.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It all depends when this "incredible outcome" was told to the princess.
    If she was told, before the start of the competition that Fairy Tail would win, of course she would believe it to be an impossible outcome.

But, if she was told now, she would certainly believe it...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn , every time I see Juvia n Cherry fight I laugh heheehhe. Juvia is truly the best Gray is totally an idiot.

Seriously I want Laxus to trash Orga, and by trash i mean the fight won't last 2 pages, this might give a huge chance of Laxus Vs Jura, because Jura is probably searching for Laxus. Laxus Vs Jura should be interesting. It might also finally shows how strong Laxus is.

Now Erza Vs Kagura ...damn can't wait. Kagura here is also fighting for one of her comrades n friends, so a power up friend speech won't work here. Both have enough in heart to go all out. I hope the best Wins, personally I want Erza. I don't like watching her lose not now, not before she kicks Minerva ass.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

manga stream's version is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99581377/1

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I have a feeling that Sting might interfere several 1on1 battles, and Jura might make him stop

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the chapter didn't give any new information, but it was really enjoyable to read.
    The matchups are pretty good (and predictable. XD) and all the build-up around Kagura-Erza-Minerva is excellent.
    Minerva retreating was an obvious choice, but now I want Erza to kick her ass more (I'm sorry for Kagura, but I'm sure that Erza will be the victor).
    I'm tired of seeing Sting around; hope that someone will beat him up.
    Having said this, I hope to see some good fights, especially from Gajeel and Laxus (thrash'em all) and also some more information about the future Lucy came from and also the Eclipse plan itself.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah man ! No matter how much I try, I just don't seem to care about the future Lucy

But you know what ? I don't care. Why ? Because Laxus...

And like most people, I want him take out Orga quick and then have an awesome fight with Jura-san.

And was I the only one who noticed the fat guy wearing the same outfit as Natsu Here at the top left panel ? Good for Natsu ! He has a cute Fangirl.

Oh and and of course Aizen Sting
    Last edited by KingOfNight; January 04, 2013 at 12:10 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do I sense Minerva is gonna be "Friendly Fire"-ed by Sting?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

What could be the "Impossible Outcome" I wonder.

By everything seen so far, Laxus should stomp Orga, since he is not empowered by friendship. Rogue is empowered by friendship, but if Gajeel gets serious it shouldn't be problem for him.

Of course, there is Sting, who appears to have his own plan, and Jura who is apparently unbeatable, and those considered able to defeat him (Erza) are going to be severely weakened. Erza is in a pinch, even if she defeats Kagura (likely) she then has to take on full powered Minerva.

Gray is taking a break, he might soon rejoin the action and help where needed.

Mavis' face on p19 http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99581377/19 - just plain fun

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stevens41's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the chapter. I really expected Minerva to make the other two fight each other so no surprise there. I am slightly surprised that she complimented them by saying that if she took on both of them at the same time, not even she would come out without an injury (which is not to say that she would not win still).

I am wondering what Sting is planning. Gajeel will/should beat Rogue without much trouble as we have yet to see how "second origin" boosted him with any new techniques. Laxus should troll Orga and "laugh off" his black lighting attacks (I am hoping here). Hopefully he dispose of Orga quickly and moves to Jura with which he will most likely need help although I am having a hard time coming up with who will help him since I doubt it would be Erza as she will most likely have her hands full with Minerva (assuming Kagura doesn't defeat her OR she allows herself to be defeated/gives up in order to help Milliana as long as Kagura promises to rescue her. In which case I will put in doubt Erza being the leader of the FT group since this would give Mermaid Heel too many points I think).

I had hoped the comedy relief from Sheila and Juvia would be done in this chapter and for them to fight seriously now but I guess that will not happen. Minerva's power is problematic to say the least but I am sure someone (hoping for Erza) will find a weakness. The thing is that her power (Minerva) makes her a bad opponent to pretty much any mage, melee or long rage but I feel it is specially bad for melee mages since she can not only teleport herself away but she can also teleport the fighter that gets close to her not to mention that she can also trap them inside her concentrated magic and blast them from afar. Troublesome indeed. Can't wait to see how she is defeated.

The whole "winning in an outrageous manner" COULD refer to Fairy Tail winning due to Sting betraying/killing Minerva just as she is ready to finish off her opponent which I imagine will be Erza. What would be more unbelievable or outrageous than Sabertooth handing Fairy Tail the victory willingly?

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder where Lyon has gone. He's the only remaining contestant that hasn't been shown in the last two chapters.

Did Mashima forgot him or will he have a major role in the event ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

laxus beating the hell of orga is going to be a great fight for the beggining of 2013..while erza will defeat kagura to proctect milliana.

EPIC

Even if you can kill a gods, it doesn't mean you can kill a faries too.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What makes no sense to me is why Minerva even showed up to make it a 3 way fight when the other two were ALREADY fighting. If Erza does't want to be a pawn she should run to fight Minerva again or try to meet up with a teammate.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

when the princess said that the impossible outcome of the tournament of daimatou enbu will decided everything, the two dragon slayers might betrayed minerva and that could be a unpredictable outcome while i don't see fairy tail loosing this tournament..
    acnogolia might make his appearing again at the end of the tournament but natsu and gael and wendy dragon might make their apparent to their children and will explain why they left without a traits..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast