Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knowing the Eclipse Plan has already started.

11 22.45%
  • Minerva tricking Kagura and Erza into fighting each other.

10 20.41%
  • Gazille finally squaring off against Rouge.

10 20.41%
  • Laxus fianlly squaring off against Orge.

14 28.57%
  • Sting's secret plan to the ultimate victory.

4 8.16%
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

We are missing an option in the poll.
    Where is the "Natsu grabbing future Lucy's ass" option!?

I would have totally voted for that!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 313 Spoiler Thread

Now I post my comment to the first part of the chapter, that about the eclipse plan (about Lucy and what the princess Hisui says) and what happened between Minerva, Erza and Kagura (I will post my comment about the other parts of the chapter in my next post, because otherwise this post would became too long).
    After this introduction now my comment:

I liked that in this the problem of the damage building has been mentioned.
    As expected we saw all the reactions of the team to the appearance of the new Lucy.
    The future Lucy mentioned about the Eclipse Gate (in the truth we already knew that she was aware of it), but to tell you the truth I am still not so sure of the fact that she used it for her time travel, there is the possibilities (even if it is unlikely) that she will say only that she was the one that proposed to the princess to create it (because she will explain that she told the princess about the future).
    I think this because from what Hisui says seem that she wants to do the time travel only because the country could be destroyed the 7 july.

Anyways I think that the Lucy of the future will be remain uncounscious until the end of the tournament, or at least when it is near the end, then she will explain everything, I would like if she will explain it to everyone, not only to Fairy Tail (then Charle could told everyone of her visions).
    Anyways I have not understand why she falls to the ground, perhaps because what happened to her was too stressful.
    I was really surprised to know that what was needed were only the keys, not the stellar spirit mages, and that Hisui already unlocked the key, so in case they can open the gate with only the human power, as if it would be a normal door.

I really liked that Minerva switched herself with Erza, I thought that something like this would have happened.
    Infact I thought that Erza and Kagura would have attack her together, but Minerva thanks to her power would be able to switch the direction of their swords (in a similar way to what she did with the attack of Natsu directed to Gemma), she would have make that Erza’s sword would be directed to Kagura, and at the opposite Kagura sword would be directed against Erza.
    I liked that Minerva leaves the battlefield saying that she will wait for the winner of the fight (for this reason I don’t think that she will wait that the winner will reach her, she will not do any sneaky attack).
    I am happy that Minerva leaves because I don’t want any interference in the fight between Kagura and Erza.
    I even think it was great the speech between Erza and Minerva about the king’s role, and even that between Kagura and Minerva regarding the “eat of the tiger”.
    But what I liked the most of this chapter has been the expression of Kagura (and even her reaction) to when she hears that Erza order to Kagura to give Milliana back.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mashima trying to scare us with Sting's "plan". I don't see Sting becoming a brilliant tactician all of a sudden. His best tactical feats so far are "use strong attack", "use stronger attack", "power up" and "power up more".

And boy did Kagura turn out to be stupid. The kind of person that you think is smart because of how discliplined and silent she is, but then it turns out there's not much under it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 313 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SK-Hao View Post
    What makes no sense to me is why Minerva even showed up to make it a 3 way fight when the other two were ALREADY fighting. If Erza does't want to be a pawn she should run to fight Minerva again or try to meet up with a teammate.
    I think she underestimated both of them, but when the fight started both of them blocked one of her biggest spell, and Kagura successfully laid a couple of hits on her.

I totally agree with the others. All this 3 fight build up and now back to 1 vs 1, this is why I never had big hopes for Erza fighting name one good fight for her in this manga...I still can't over come Azuma fight.

I know Laxus Vs Orga gonna be one hell of a fight, so I vote Laxus finally meet Orga to be the best page. Also this might lead to Laxus Vs Jura

If Laxus trash Orga fast. I predict some1 voice saying " As Expected form Makarov Grandson " Laxus turns and there he is Jura with a little smile on his face. EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIC
    Last edited by Ifrit; January 05, 2013 at 02:16 PM.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think what minerva needs is to get laid,
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i think what minerva needs is to get laid,
    Or maybe just cut her head off.

Erza and Kagura double sword execution.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

As I said above, this is my second part of my comment about this chapter:
    Anyways I believe that the comment of Gazille about the fact that the strategy of Mavis ended up in a mess is not directed to him, but to the fact that Erza encounter Kagura instead of Minerva.
    Infact I really can’t imagine that Mavis miscalculated with the fact that Gazille would have encounter Rogue, since Rogue clearly affirmed that he wanted to fight only Gazille http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/296/4.
    And I think it is the same for Luxus and Orga, since both of them thought that they wanted to fight each other (and even if Mavis could not know about the intentions of Orga, Luxus surely said about his intentions, so I believe that Mavis told him what he should do for fight against Orga, just like he did with Gray for Rufus).
    Anyways I truly liked when Orga confirms that he is the lighting god slayer, and then Luxus answer that even if he can kills “God”, that does not means that he is able to kills fairies.
    Anyways I believe that Orga is not able to eat the lighting, he is the “lighting god slayer” only because he has a lacrima within his body, just like Luxus.

Sting can’t be detected by the lacrima vision camera, he is hidden, for this reason and for what he said I think that he could wait until all the fighters are tired, and then attack them and finishing them, taking all the points (I will write what I think will happened in my next fights).
    I really liked the frame where all the partecipants are taken, in particularly that about Wendy vs Chellia, it’s a funny picture, and that of Gray.
    What it’s particularly interessant is Gray, he is looking He is looking at something in front of him at the top,
    He could see to the signal that Natsu team shoot (I think it’s unlikely, because in the best scenario this will happened at the end of the next chapter or at the beginning of the chapter 315), to an enemies or most likely to the lacrima, to what the others partecipants are doing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

I think this chapter just wasted time.

Lucy is revealed to be the time traveller then she just falls down like Kakashi when he has something important to do.

What really bugs me is that Mashima made the whole MinervaxKaguraxErza completely redundant because Minerva's plan was to use Milliana to force them to fight when they were already fighting before she arrived.

I mean, what's the point of revealing yourself and creating conflict if the guys you were waiting to defeat each other to finish off the winner were already doing it in the first place?

The only positive side of this chapter was setting up Gajeel vs Rogue and Laxus vs Orga, it's just a shame that Mashima aborted a three way fight with a emotionaly redundant excuse.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    impossible outcome of the tournament can be all ft member will be undefeated in end of game
    Thats not really an impossible outcome, if anything thats a very likely outcome. Honestly i'de love it if Jura, who is walking around unopposed because no one wants to go near him, ends up taking out all of the other guild members after their individual battles have ended and after they think the hardest part is over. But since Mashima loves FT way too much no ones going to beat them...ever.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

So Gray is kinda just...standing in place looking up at the sky?

Couldn't he, you know, go help Erza? Just a thought.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like Jura to bump into Minerva and take her down. Since they lost their tracker(Rufus), there's no way she can deliberately avoid anyone anymore. It would also make it a little more fair when he finally finds Laxus, since they'll both be a little worn down. It could also make it more plausible for Laxus to defeat him, depending on how tough their fights are.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that Sting will end up being the "human" that opens the gates to the Eclipse.

I think that Minerva underestimated being able to take on Erza and Kagura at the same time... so she took the typical villain exit out of that fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Thats not really an impossible outcome, if anything thats a very likely outcome. Honestly i'de love it if Jura, who is walking around unopposed because no one wants to go near him, ends up taking out all of the other guild members after their individual battles have ended and after they think the hardest part is over. But since Mashima loves FT way too much no ones going to beat them...ever.
    bro for us is its possible outcome but for princesses and others it's impossible outcome

just think about it
    if there is football world cup going to start and before that someone told u there is 1 team who always came last is going to win world cup very easily will u think that will possible (bro plss tell truth) and here FT is team who come last so for princesses and others it's impossible outcome
    Last edited by suraj5898; January 06, 2013 at 06:55 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope lucy 2.0, explain what happen in the future than she have to travel back to the past to stop that event..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    bro for us is its possible outcome but for princesses and others it's impossible outcome

just think about it
    if there is football world cup going to start and before that someone told u there is 1 team who always came last is going to win world cup very easily will u think that will possible (bro plss tell truth) and here FT is team who come last so for princesses and others it's impossible outcome
    There is no point to bring up the fact that for the past 7 years FT has come in last place because none of those members are competing. And its not an impossible outcome for the princess either. I'm assuming that shes been keeping a very close eye on the tournament, which means that shes seen FT basically dominate everyone else leading up to the last day. And on the 7th day shes seen them roll out their strategy and as a result be the only guild with all of their members still standing. At this point there would be nothing surprising about FT winning this with everyone left standing.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast