Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knowing the Eclipse Plan has already started.

11 22.45%
  • Minerva tricking Kagura and Erza into fighting each other.

10 20.41%
  • Gazille finally squaring off against Rouge.

10 20.41%
  • Laxus fianlly squaring off against Orge.

14 28.57%
  • Sting's secret plan to the ultimate victory.

4 8.16%
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

i think acnologia will show up at the end of this tournament and Igneel,metalicana and Grandine, it will be the beggining of a dragon war while the dragon slayer will be important..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think laxus will end up winning easy and he will go on to face jura and erza will find a way to take out kagura and then minerva. also i think gajeel will have trouble with rogue.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

also ST plan is probably to hide sting and have him attack the other opponents by surprised after they are tired from their previous fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would Gajeel have trouble with Rogue? That would make little sense based on their previous fight, I mean I could see Sting since apparently he is going to harvest "the power of feelings" but Rogue's cat is still alive. I hope Gajeel just kicks his ass again and they explain why Rogue has such a mancrush on Gajeel.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rogue and Sting only stand more than ten feet apart when a challenge requires they split up. Maybe his power of feelings would be to help Sting? Also, he could handle Rogue in Shadow Drive, but we haven't seen him taking on someone in Dragon Force mode yet. His training might not have equaled the boost Natsu got from Second Origin.

(which isn't to say Rogue will win, just that it could be justified if Gajeel doesn't win without breaking a sweat)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Mashima trying to scare us with Sting's "plan". I don't see Sting becoming a brilliant tactician all of a sudden. His best tactical feats so far are "use strong attack", "use stronger attack", "power up" and "power up more".

And boy did Kagura turn out to be stupid. The kind of person that you think is smart because of how discliplined and silent she is, but then it turns out there's not much under it
    After the first time that I read the chapter I thought the same, I did not liked Kagura's reaction.
    But to tell you the truth after reading the chapter few time I think that she could not have another reaction.
    Infact she thinks that Erza is covering her mortal enemy, and Milliana is in danger, she is suffering for Minerva's action, counting that I believe that Gerard killed or at least she is responsible for the death of the former master of Mermaid Hell (I think this because Mermaid Hell is the only master that was not showed), I believe that now she is very protective with the members of her guild, in a similar to how Meldy was protective/obsessive with Urtear (I think this since this moment http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/280/21).

Anyways this is what I think will happened between Erza and Kagura:
    Spoiler show

P.S: I put emy prediction for their fight under spoiler tag even if the truth the post is not too long (anyways I am really curious to what you think of what I wrote at the end, about the fact that Erza could retire from the tournement).
    I was forgetting to write that Minerva was used for make fight both Erza and Kagura seriously immediately, since they can't wast time.
    Anyways I believe that Minerva at the beginning she believes that she could have defeated both of them at the same time, but then she realized that they were stronger of what the she thought.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: Fairy Tail 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

Sting's dialog at the end of the chapter almost makes it sound like he is preparing to sacrifice himself...especially with him saying "watch me shine, Lector" complimented by the "how bright will their spirits burn?!" statement.

Spoiler show

It has become apparent that Sting cares a great deal for Lector as shown by his flashback and his reaction after he thought Lector was killed so much so that it can be said that Sting doesn't care what happens to himself as long as Lector is safe and free from unhappiness (Sting was driven by his promise to Lector to show everyone how strong he is i.e. defeat Natsu, and prove that Lector wasn't lying).

Will Sting pushed to the edge of despair with the supposed death of Lector and now with the belief that Minerva saved him and will ONLY release him upon the victory of Sabertooth, will Sting resort to maxing out his Dragon Slayer powers consequently turning him into an actual dragon or some dragon hybrid void of any consciousness and control (Oh Minerva, did you really save Lector…)? Will Sting feeling there is no other way for Sabertooth to attain victory (and thus save Lector) push himself passed the thresholds of humanity and completely delve into the powers of dragons with mind, body and soul? Will Sting be the one to beckon the dragons into motion and signal the destruction of the Kingdom of Fiore?

We already know that a human can turn into a dragon and it has already been shown that Sting and Rogue possess a more established ability at utlising their dragon slayer powers then other Dragon Slayers (though the actual level of power is not of the same level as Natsu and Gajeel), so it is possible that Sting and/or Rogue are capable of utilising their attunement with their Dragon Slayer powers to the extent of actually invoking a more substantial change in their being (something which their dragons thought them).

Sting turning into a dragon would also compliment the prediction Princess Hisui was talking about and establish a way for Fairy Tail to win regardless of all members standing or just one at the end consistent with the prediction. In the flashback of Sting and Lector's when Lector was telling people that Sting beat a Dragon, no one believed him (chapter 295). No one believed Lector because it was such a spectacular outcome that no one in their wildest dreams could have imagined/predicted such a thing to actually happen, a human defeating a dragon.

Spoiler show

This spectacular outcome which no one can predict to happen for the end of tournament, could it be Fairy Tail defeating a dragon (Sting transformed)? Defeating a dragon to win the Grand Magic Games would be considered something outrageous and surprising=/.

In the scenes with Levi narrating about what happened in July 7th, she did state that "they lost to fate"(chapter 297). Dragons ruled the world before and for some unknown reason(s) they disappeared on July 7 X777, it does seem like "Fate" includes having the dragons return.
    Last edited by Syphin; January 07, 2013 at 11:13 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Syphin.
    i agree with you, sting is planning out something, how to win the tournament or how to take minerva out and bring lector back while i see lector and rogue becoming friends with natsu and fairy tail and may be enjoy the guild....3 diferent generations of dragon slayers..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm, I somehow start to think that the Eclipse gate might be used to send Natsu and the Tenrou Gang back in time - for seven years... So they'll prepare for the next years to fight Acnologia. :/

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Hm, I somehow start to think that the Eclipse gate might be used to send Natsu and the Tenrou Gang back in time - for seven years... So they'll prepare for the next years to fight Acnologia. :/
    you know this is not hard to believe, i think that could really happen.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    you know this is not hard to believe, i think that could really happen.
    the eclipse gate was created to go back in time when acnologia would be easily defeated or before he was dragon king. the princess has used the key and gate has to be opened by human hands. i do not think FT team can travel just 7 years back when the gate is set to go about 400-415 years back in time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    I was really surprised to know that what was needed were only the keys, not the stellar spirit mages, and that Hisui already unlocked the key, so in case they can open the gate with only the human power, as if it would be a normal door.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    I believe that Sting will end up being the "human" that opens the gates to the Eclipse.
    I think it more like.. The gate “has” to be opened by human hands and not a mage (sting is a mage) .. as the gate sucks magical energy ... near the gate when natsu used his magical power w ehave seen what happened and i guess if a mage will touch it.. that would be bad...

One of the reason for Lucy 2.0 to fell unconscious could be that she passed through the door and thus left with less power ... but why the fuck was she roaming around like that and didn’t make a contact before ,,, I guess the reason is .. about the timing .. whatever to be done should be on the last day of the tournament... But then again she should have travelled back in time to this vary day rather came 3 days back.. spenet 3 days roaming around.. got weak in the process and on the dooms day fell unconscious

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it looks that fairy tail is going to have a wonderful arc coming up with this gate door to the past and lucy 2.0,may be going back to the past when acnologia was in his prime as a human.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The impossible outcome of the fight and the "bad event" that will happen I feel are tied together. Now if they're not then I can believe the two god slayers betraying minerva.

Acnologia appearing after wouldn't surprise me either...
    Last edited by bighawke5; January 08, 2013 at 04:49 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    @Syphin.
    i agree with you, sting is planning out something, how to win the tournament or how to take minerva out and bring lector back while i see lector and rogue becoming friends with natsu and fairy tail and may be enjoy the guild....3 diferent generations of dragon slayers..
    I think the same thing. Not so sure about Sting because he took pleasure in the beating that Lucy got from Minerva, but it seems like Rogue will join Fairy Tail (though Gajeel beat up Levi and her group, so anything can happen). I think Mashima is setting Fairy Tail up to be the guild with all of the "real" Dragon Slayers(raised by dragons).
    Last edited by justforkicks; January 09, 2013 at 02:57 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justforkicks View Post
    I think the same thing. Not so sure about Sting because he took pleasure in the beating that Lucy got from Minerva, but it seems like Rogue will join Fairy Tail (though Gajeel beat up Levi and her group, so anything can happen). I think Mashima is setting Fairy Tail up to be the guild with all of the "real" Dragon Slayers(raised by dragons).
    Gajeel took more pleasure in torturing Lucy and almost killing her...

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast