Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 99 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 99 Discussion / 100 Predictions

Grr another cliffhanger, should expect it but it seems to always be in the middle of an attack.

Also the cover page it looks to me like chairs in the background not pieces of cars so if the students got hurt which would be Shioon's fault, from his point of view at least, think he will go crazy and use BOT. The only thing is will BOT break or make his ki-center?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its about time that suc revealed this end-game of theirs. They're probably bomb attacking the sun-woo to get them to fight the martial alliance. Shioon could solve that by just meeting with kang-sung already. He's already made a formal request to meet the sun woo gaju too. Shioon and kang-sung meeting will resolve this whole sun woo vs alliance that the suc are trying so hard to set up.

What bothers me is that sera has been one step behind the whole time. Whats the use of figuring things out after they've already happened? First sae-hee's kidnap then the bombing. She's losing her touch.

I'm starting to think that suc will be taken out by none other than gmr. He will arrive to find that they have not yet delivered seoul and just rip them limb from limb like he did with the executive masters of black forest clan. I would sincerely love that. I'm so done with the suc.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

anyone else think this week cover is maybe a future look after the car explode. the background seems like it and shi-woon is full of blood and seems angry or something. i think he will use the BOT next chapter or the following and show bald ryu what he wanted. he had said he wanted to see shi-woon use the full extent of this ki or something like that and we may see it soon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like blennz called it 3 chapters ago. Lone Wolf is not quite as evil a character as some of the other captains from the SUC. While he's clearly following orders from the top of the SUC to take Shioon's life, he was intentionally trying to minimize the focus of their attack to Shioon, even though SUC's intention was to cripple the Sunwoo as well. I suspect that somewhere down the line he will be a convert to Shioon's Harem.

The SUC have had the upper hand for this entire arc. I'm hoping at the arcs conclusion they will get their collective smirks wiped off their faces. My guess is that Jinnie will come to and be enough of a help for Ha-ill to exploit an opening in Southern White Stars defense. They did say earlier in the story that with Jinnie, Ha-ill and Iron Wall they don't need to worry about the opponent. In addition to that the start of this arc went through the trouble of highlighting just how good Jinnie actually is.

As for Shioon, the explosion was powerful enough to blast out the windows of the classroom. That probably means that even the members of the Sunwoo who were just about to enter the school are likely in no position to fight and Elder Jun who was closest to the explosion probably bore the worst of it protecting Shioon. I expect them to threaten Shioon by stating that if he runs they will finish off the many injured Sunwoo members in his place.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so let's get this straight some high school kids dressed up as skull costume and two old men as captain think they can defeat the sunwoo clan with some exploding cars
    Last edited by blennz; December 31, 2012 at 06:04 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    so let's get this straight some high school kids dressed up as skull costume and two old men as captain think they can defeat the sunwoo clan with some exploding cars
    I think it's more about sending a message (like Joker would say), rather than annihilating the whole Sun-Woo Clan.
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    I think it's more about sending a message (like Joker would say), rather than annihilating the whole Sun-Woo Clan.
    I realise that the way they said like they can take them all on with a bunch kids it's not going to happen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully this chapter leads Shioon to the conclusion that the masquerade needs to be maintained because of the SUC's atrocities. Murim-Ins need to be strictly regulated because of the colossal damage a group of a few Murim-Ins can induce on the general public. In the grand scheme of things, this will probably force Shioon to agree with Hyuk So-Chun's assessment of why his master is so dangeorus: Goomoonryong does not care what happens as long as he gets to take-down the Elders he blames for the deaths of Unwol and Shiho.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

how do you cripple the SUC or destroy them i thought when shinwoo attacked the quack doc he killed their demon pills supply

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

will be a new chapter this week?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking the same thing really hope there is chapter this week