Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

Quote Quote:
    The Jyuubi itself is a plot hole and asspull. It never should exist without the full Kyuubi and Hachibi. But Kishi did not want to kill Kirabi so here we are.
    reviving Jubbi without QB and Hachibi is a plote armor to keep both Naruto and Bee alive ....

and this rate , I think kishi should rename his manga to " Naruto : excellent show of asspullism ... "
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    You can't look at things like that. You have to look at things in the context of the story. Shikaku is as smart as Kishi needs him to be. And his mind was the only one capable of challenging Madara and Obito. Unless Shikamaru steps up for his father in the coming chapters. And Shikaku was well aware about the Jyuubi's power. He said as much when he talked about the Jyuubi's chakra. So he clearly figured something out, even knowing what he was up against.

Look the the flow of the story.

Madara thinks he won because he cut off the Alliance's mind/head in chapter 613. But that mind was able to relay one last plan.

Name characters have now died for that plan. And there maybe more.

If that plan fails, there is really no hope for the Alliance. What will stop the Jyuubi then? Nothing. So in order for Kishi to write himself out of this situation, the plan has to work. Or at least greatly change things for the moment. Otherwise the Alliance dies. And we know that is not happening.

The Jyuubi itself is a plot hole and asspull. It never should exist without the full Kyuubi and Hachibi. But Kishi did not want to kill Kirabi so here we are.

So let it get beat by another asspull.
    That's exactly for me, shikaku's plan will fail and shikamaru would be the one who will revise that plan.

And I doubt shikaku knows how powerful the juubi is. If naruto in sage mode can't measure the true power of the juubi then I don't think the HQ can. The alliance has still a change to beat the juubi/madara. Well, it depends on naruto. If he's going to stop acting like a bitch then he knows what he should do. Just like I said, naruto possess one of the strongest summons in the ninja world. Yea, I'm kinda hopin' that ma and pa will enter that war and kick naruto's ass.

The only one who can think of a brilliant strategy/plan on how to defeat a sage is a sage. That's why for me, ma and pa are needed in the battle field to think of an strategy on how to defeat the juubi. Both of them are sages who knows so much about the natural energy than shikaku, and maybe they possess a powerful jutsu that's more powerful than the alliance jutsu. In fact, maybe their ultimate genjutsu is more brilliant to use as plan to stop the juubi's movement. And I doubt both madara and obito can escape on that genjutsu.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    reviving Jubbi without QB and Hachibi is a plote armor to keep both Naruto and Bee alive ....

and this rate , I think kishi should rename his manga to " Naruto : excellent show of asspullism ... "
    Kushina survived the tail beast being removed so i am sure naruto could live through it aswell
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This man just drove the manga into the ground. Now someone without much of any information on how Juubi can be stopped has come up with a legendary hind-quarters pull that will be the final nail in the coffin of this Manga's declining credibility and poor writing. You disappoint me, Kishimoto.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner King of Anime's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep it will work.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2