Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Looking for a Shounen artist for a collaboration

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a Shounen artist for a collaboration

Hey,
    I'm in a search for a Shounen Manga Artist to illustrate a story that I'm in a process of developing. I'm looking for a partnership rather than someone working under me. So, as you probably guessed, it's not a paying job. I've been writing for a few years but never have had anything published yet. I'm looking for someone who'd like to go along on the ride with me and hopefully, create something worthy. This is going to be a looong-term partnership

http://target-locked.blogspot.ca/

Dimension:
    Since, this is a story still in development, I can't really say much in the summary :/

This story revolves around Esau, a young boy who finds himself being able to interact with the 'Dimension', a world that co-exists with their own. Together, with his new friends, he'll discover more about his past, his connection with the 'Dimension' and will go through many obstacles. Set place in a time and world very different than ours, you'll find yourself immersed in this fictional world.

If you'd like to know more or wish to collaborate with me, reply or e-mail me at ka.sujit@gmail.com
    Last edited by TargetLocked; January 22, 2013 at 08:42 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for a Shounen artist for a collaboration

Original Post UPDATED!

New Reply