Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Maxwell's Demon: Entropy in Bleach

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Maxwell's Demon: Entropy in Bleach

This is a discussion about fire & ice (late Yamamoto, Isshin, Rukia, Bazz-B and little iceboy etc...) loosely in the future matches. Anyway, it fits the shinigami theme as well all thanks to the hidden meaning; the most important issue here isn't in the process itself but in the main character (Ichigo in this case) who is able to translate it into much lower entropy state or the ultimate zero entropy state finally. Since Rukia achieves zero Kelvin, I don't see why Ichigo can't achieve zero entropy then maximize its into higher order phase transitions.
    Last edited by MBVC; February 25, 2014 at 07:25 PM.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Maxwell's Demon: Entropy in Bleach

Hey, I totally get what you're talking about.
    But for the sake of everyone else, and definitely not me, you should really explain what entropy is and how it applies to what you're asking.
    Possibly in layman's terms. So we (i.e. everyone else besides me) can understand.

I mean...I know, but everyone else needs to know, too.
    You know?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Maxwell's Demon: Entropy in Bleach

Loosely speaking, entropy is a transition process from order to disorder, hence lower entropy means higher order = higher symmetry = higher balance etc.... When Ichigo achieves the zero entropy, he could disrupt the balance order into chaos and guess who uses balance as his theme?

An easy example would be climbing a ladder against the wall, anyone who gets off the ladder on the roof could push the ladder away from the wall, suckers who are still climbing would receive an amount of damage depending how high they've reached so far. Based on the case of Haschwalth, the outcome is quite nasty.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply