Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

My prediction:

Spoiler:  I put everything in spoiler because of it's length show

God, can you imagine the confusion at the end of the tournament, and with similar development, I would bet my 50 cents that Baam/Viole would almost go full out, even showing us "King's Scorching Fist of Death" (or whatever is called)...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; December 31, 2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Teddy's shield was better than I expected it would be. I liked Novick's spear.

I'm looking forward to see the rest of the fight and Baam or Cassano, or both, interfering.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    Spoiler show

God, can you imagine the confusion at the end of the tournament, and with similar development, I would bet my 50 cents that Baam/Viole would almost go full out, even showing us "King's Scorching Fist of Death" (or whatever is called)...
    I like your prediction, although I don't think that we'll directly see Poken interfering right now. I think that perhaps Quant's relative and the other guy might be recruited by Poken somehow, which you seem to believe as well.

SIU claimed that Baam wouldn't use Urek's techinque because it offended his fashion sense or something, although Baam couldn't use it at a level anywhere close to Urek's level.

Spoiler show

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Teddy's shield was better than I expected it would be. I liked Novick's spear.

I'm looking forward to see the rest of the fight and Baam or Cassano, or both, interfering.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

I like your prediction, although I don't think that we'll directly see Poken interfering right now. I think that perhaps Quant's relative and the other guy might be recruited by Poken somehow, which you seem to believe as well.

SIU claimed that Baam wouldn't use Urek's techinque because it offended his fashion sense or something, although Baam couldn't use it at a level anywhere close to Urek's level.
    He said he won't use it because the name is just too embarrassing

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

alright were going to see Baam fight serious since love i can't wait

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ran is gonna get shitted on by bamm

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So with a translation out, I take it back. It wasnt that boring of a chapter, a good emotional one, but you need a translation for that. Action wise, I still didnt feel much from this one though. Been reading some of the hypothesis you guys have been coming up with, im liking some of the ideas where Koon leaves pissed and so on. My own kinda thought (not sure if its been said, but ive been daydreamin) Is that in reality, koons new team is just useless fodder. Koon will want to either join baam or leeso. So im thinking maybe he will get betrayed by his current team after a loss and people go to the 'Rachel Side'. I do want to see baam thoroughly destroy novak and ran in a duel before moving onto the main enemies in the 30th floor (The crazy fire wave controller kid and the one eyed spearbearer)

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I've made it pretty clear that I've thought that Ran and Novick are the only people who aren't going to end up fodder/worthless on Koon's team.

How can Quatro be a main enemy, as Baam stomped him effortlessly? Chang could be stronger, but who knows. I know that we're going to see more of Quatro and Chang, but I don't really think that they'll be a big threat.

Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

When will ch 126 be released?
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I like your sense of humour.
    Quote sigs are getting more and more mainstream.
    No way, a third quote would be creepy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha.. Well some people wont like my reasoning, but owell. First, none of them (koons team) have background story;aka fodder to be. Reason 2: is that ran is also a koon and it seems too redundant for SUI to make so many koons important. Reason 3 is im imagining 30f battle. Leeso team will pass for sure, and so will baams. Now theres 2 options: every team guarenteed pass but you fight for items, or only a few teams will pass. I see it as 3 teams is too much and everyone will disbandon. , especially after baam confronts rachel. Koons new team has a no purpose after that. Lastly the 2 guys as enemies. SUI mentioned we will see more of them. Thats raging clue #1. #2 is baam declined a useless fight and will forced to make up for it. Also the wave controller kid was caught off guard and wasnt really hurt from baams attack. Im willing to bet they are the 30f enemies

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Haha.. Well some people wont like my reasoning, but owell. First, none of them (koons team) have background story;aka fodder to be. Reason 2: is that ran is also a koon and it seems too redundant for SUI to make so many koons important. Reason 3 is im imagining 30f battle. Leeso team will pass for sure, and so will baams. Now theres 2 options: every team guarenteed pass but you fight for items, or only a few teams will pass. I see it as 3 teams is too much and everyone will disbandon. , especially after baam confronts rachel. Koons new team has a no purpose after that. Lastly the 2 guys as enemies. SUI mentioned we will see more of them. Thats raging clue #1. #2 is baam declined a useless fight and will forced to make up for it. Also the wave controller kid was caught off guard and wasnt really hurt from baams attack. Im willing to bet they are the 30f enemies
    How was the that kid caught off guard?? it wasnt a surprise attack, he knew about bamm so he should have been prepared and to not underestimate him. Also it looked as if bamm was playing with him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Had the advantage? Teddy was unscathed. As you said, he hasn't even released the devil yet, and with that he's a completely different beast, but yeah he'll have to go all out with Novik there. Wonder who will make an appearance first: Cassano or Viole?
    Ran managed to push Horyang with his bare fists. Teddy himself admitted that he is strong. The fight was pretty much one-sided. That's why, IMO he had the advantage. I think that Aguero is going to meet Cassano and the mind game begins or he is going to fight Cassano himself something that I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Just because they don't have a backstory doesn't make them fodder. IIRC Laure, Leesoo, Sunwo Nare etc. don't have a backstory either and they're still there.

It's the other way around, there chances of passing the 30F test is three times as high, since the "losing" team will merge with the winner as it was hinted by Aguero, at the end of the completing fences arc. Or Novick said something along those lines, that they'll meet Androssi and team up with her team.. Aguero's team has two purpose the first one is to "watch" Rachel, that is their primary task, and the second is to help him climbing the tower in order to succeed his father. So once, they get rid of Rachel by abandoning her, they'll remain with him. And lastly, Hachuling, Aguero and Ran are according to this drawing the three most important Koon's.

Spoiler show

Credits:Shinsatsu

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    When will ch 126 be released?
    If you usually look at the second post in this thread you will see the exact time when the new chapter was already out at that precise week. Than just add to that time exacly 7 days and there you are. Really the closest time I can explain, although a few minutes is what varies / depends from week to week, and you should also understand that we(fans of ToG) can not always guess and post at the exact time when the new RAW chapter comes out...

For me it normally comes out each Sunday, except if SIU does not announces it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    How can Quatro be a main enemy, as Baam stomped him effortlessly? Chang could be stronger, but who knows. I know that we're going to see more of Quatro and Chang, but I don't really think that they'll be a big threat.
    Quatro can be quite strong, if he fights weaker opponents (Wangnan,...) - "if you want a complete victory, you should always start hitting at the chains most weakest end of the line".
    And if you are at it you should try doing this in a way that you use your weakest towards strongest tool of course (if you are confronted by many), although implant some strategy there - "even a weak wooden hammer's hilt, with heavy metal on top, does not break if you throw the hammer or drop it from great heights, really precisely"...

Nonetheless Quatro could even be the weakest from their team, but still this does not mean that he is weak !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; December 31, 2012 at 09:27 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    He said he won't use it because the name is just too embarrassing
    But Baam never shouts the name of his techniques >"<

-----------------------------

On a side note :
    I don't think Baam will meet with Koon this soon. I think he will battle Ran and the Spearbearer . The battle will most propbably end when Koon hears the word SUC and asks his team to retreat.
    Last edited by Bhoot; December 31, 2012 at 07:46 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

@Monsterguy: I like your prediction. But I also have to point out that you're severly underestimating Aguero even though he didn't show much on 2F. That guy is physically strong, not as strong as Anak or Androssi though. After re-reading the entire series again, due to me missing Raleader . I noticed that Aguero was confident enough in his own ability to kill Rak but what impressed the most was the fact, that he managed to divert the spear by throwing his knife. And if he really wants to succeed his father then he definetly has to get stronger by himself.

Credits:Shinsatsu

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gongbang battle and 30 F floor test are two separate things

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast