Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

New RAW chapter is out !!!

Go there for the read.

Now just wait for the translations.

"How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

4. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm defnitely looking forward to the tls. Usually, by the time I log on, Lafa already has us something.

Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Lafa: batoto

Quote Quote:
    Viole just says that Horyang will be late.
    Quote Quote:
    Ran couldn't hear Koon well due to Novik's constant talking, so he tells him to shut up, accidentally destroying the lighthouse in the process.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a quick scan up from that site from last week that was overloaded as soon as people clicked on it.

http://nomanga.com/tower_of_god/v2-44/

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Some of the tls are a spec off, such as how the tler didn't understand that "Bear" meant Teddy/Horyang. Also, they called it "Demon of the Right Arm," but it's passable enough.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

I find it interesting that Xia Xia's name is in English, although I'm assuming that she's Chinese, not Korean, from the name. Am I right?

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Andonan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually considering how quickly that translation came out I'm pretty impressed, apart from not realising that bear = horyang.

Horyang vs Ran should be interesting. Considering SUI said that Horyang is one of the most powerful regulars (by which I imagine he means amongst the E-ranks), and that Ran is top 5 it should be a pretty immense fight. I can see Ran getting the better of Horyang just due to his speed and size, but I imagine Koon is going to break them up and realise fairly quickly that Horyan is not Casano..... and then we will all sit here frustrated that Horyang doesn't have a reason to talk about Baam (who of course he'll refer to as Viole) but agh I just want Koon to know that Baam is alive

Different in so many ways, but similar in even more......

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    Actually considering how quickly that translation came out I'm pretty impressed, apart from not realising that bear = horyang.

Horyang vs Ran should be interesting. Considering SUI said that Horyang is one of the most powerful regulars (by which I imagine he means amongst the E-ranks), and that Ran is top 5 it should be a pretty immense fight. I can see Ran getting the better of Horyang just due to his speed and size, but I imagine Koon is going to break them up and realise fairly quickly that Horyan is not Casano..... and then we will all sit here frustrated that Horyang doesn't have a reason to talk about Baam (who of course he'll refer to as Viole) but agh I just want Koon to know that Baam is alive
    Don't think SIU made koon find Emile's message just before heading out for no reason. I think koon will either find out about Baam now, or he'll be given another hint as to him being alive as a result of this.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heleos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member world is wide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

thank goodness. I very quickly gave up on the Nomanga scanlation

Inevitable duel is inevitable. What is more interesting is whether the scuffle will last all night allowing for team Viole to follow on and meet Koon. Much more likely Hand Land will be an empty wasteland by the time they get there.

Just can't see everyone meeting and clearing things up. TOG is too dark for an easy path like that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a feeling Horyang would meet up and probably team up with Koon within the next few chapters. It is going to be very interesting when Koon learns about Viole/Baam. Another solid chapter can't wait for next weeks!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys, i always watch the comments on this page so i decided to make an account. Anyway, good chapter. It seems that Rak is really childish and just do whatever he wants. I think that Baam is going to join the fight, cause Bear against Koon´s strongest is really unfair. http://mangapirate.net/Tower_of_God/124/5 this panel makes me think that Viole went outside after hearing the guys talk to help Horyang. I´m looking forward to next week.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to manage a full-blown review or not this week (I want to but I'm hard pressed for time).

If I did one though the overall "theme" would be that I'm not too pleased with the course of the last two chapters.

I like to see any series put it's best foot forward. Focusing on Koon's team and Horyang independent of Baam's team(for now anyway) seem like putting the worst foot forward. I don't know about anybody else but for me those are, of the available options, the last characters I'd want to see the story focusing on. Those are not points of strength.

I hope Baam gets involved or something because the cast SIU has chosen to work with here seem like his weakest links and I'm very unsure that's going to be...enough.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ixididorian View Post
    Hi guys, i always watch the comments on this page so i decided to make an account. Anyway, good chapter. It seems that Rak is really childish and just do whatever he wants. I think that Baam is going to join the fight, cause Bear against Koon´s strongest is really unfair. http://mangapirate.net/Tower_of_God/124/5 this panel makes me think that Viole went outside after hearing the guys talk to help Horyang. I´m looking forward to next week.
    Rak -> Ran
    I also thought he's just like a kid, always doing what he wants, thinking that he can do it best and trying not to take the blame when he messes something up. But I guess his strength makes up for his mistakes
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to manage a full-blown review or not this week (I want to but I'm hard pressed for time).

If I did one though the overall "theme" would be that I'm not too pleased with the course of the last two chapters.

I like to see any series put it's best foot forward. Focusing on Koon's team and Horyang independent of Baam's team(for now anyway) seem like putting the worst foot forward. I don't know about anybody else but for me those are, of the available options, the last characters I'd want to see the story focusing on. Those are not points of strength.

I hope Baam gets involved or something because the cast SIU has chosen to work with here seem like his weakest links and I'm very unsure that's going to be...enough.
    Well, for once, I disagree.

I have to say that for a long time, Horyang was the only one of the team that I really didn't care about.
    But, then, once I learn about his backstory, he became much more interesting than most of the Wangnan team.

So, I'm definitely interested in his story.
    And out of Koon's team, the only three that I care about are Koon, Novik and Ran, so I'm happy they are the one that are being shown right now.

Of course, just like you, I can't wait to see Androssi and Anak, but we must first see the Wangnan team and Koon's team meeting.
    And this will be possible thanks to this Devil of the Right Arm arc which will lead to the Factory arc.

And, seriously, I can't wait to see it.
    It's been a while we didn't see a complete floor test.

We always see only a bit, and I want to see the full Factory test, which might put Wangnan team and Koon's team as rivals.
    That will be very interesting to see!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well, for once, I disagree.

I have to say that for a long time, Horyang was the only one of the team that I really didn't care about.
    But, then, once I learn about his backstory, he became much more interesting than most of the Wangnan team.

So, I'm definitely interested in his story.
    And out of Koon's team, the only three that I care about are Koon, Novik and Ran, so I'm happy they are the one that are being shown right now.

Of course, just like you, I can't wait to see Androssi and Anak, but we must first see the Wangnan team and Koon's team meeting.
    And this will be possible thanks to this Devil of the Right Arm arc which will lead to the Factory arc.

And, seriously, I can't wait to see it.
    It's been a while we didn't see a complete floor test.

We always see only a bit, and I want to see the full Factory test, which might put Wangnan team and Koon's team as rivals.
    That will be very interesting to see!
    I can understand that.

I don't mean to be too hard on Horyang, as I'm reasonably interested in him, but Koon's team for me have been a bunch of duds. Though the more specific reason these chapters have been something of a letdown is the way it's the devil of the right arm story is cutting all these characters off from the "better" part of the cast. These characters are strong enough to hold my attention on their own; that's just too much to ask, even for Horyang.

They best description I can give of my reaction to the last 2 chapters is me "tapping one finger on my desk impatiently" and I think that could have been avoided there were stronger characters backing this story up.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast