Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 125 Spoilers

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...26&weekday=mon chapter is up!!

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Seems a little boring this chapter, but thats too be expected i guess with christmas and new years this week. Surprised SUI still decided to write this week. But anyhow next chapter should be good

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

Why boring? We saw a bit of Ran vs Horyang, Baam's probably heading out, and "Eléctrica Perla!" was hilarious... like all references to modern world appliances
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

the chapter itself was touching to me, and at the same time incredible, instead of boring, because I was impressed by the art quality - mainly how good can SIU convey feelings into art...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Koon should join the fight, i wanna see what he can do. Then Cassano will join obviously, but I wonder if Baam/Viole will?? Like OXellos said it looks like Baam is heading out, probably after Horyang. That means Baam and Koon might reunite soon!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Another good chapter. SIU is on a roll lately^^

The fight between Ran and Horyang was awesome, the latter even managed to defend himself against such a powerful attack. No wonder, that Horyang was unscathed, when he defended himself against Viole's shinsoo blast on the 20th floor, he has some good defense. But the one who, impressed me the most this chapter was definetly Novick. His 'spear' looks sick!! And Viole is more reverting into his old self....the return of Baam is near folks.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing finally they reunite Why isn't Baam here as well . Can't believe the former and the actual nakama of Baam made contact . I'm on the edge here

That Ran kid is really amazing . Looking forward to next chap . I wanna see what happens now

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Baam will join the party. That's good news . I think that Baam & Koon will miss each oher for a matter of seconds. Maybe Koon will see him for a very brief moment and will wonder "is that baam ?"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    Baam will join the party. That's good news . I think that Baam & Koon will miss each oher for a matter of seconds. Maybe Koon will see him for a very brief moment and will wonder "is that baam ?"
    I think Baam will know right away or sooner than Koon at least. Koon hasn't changed much were as Baam has for sure. Also Horyang will be calling him Viole and Koon will be called Koon like always. Maybe Viole won't even reveal himself and try to play it off as being someone else.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
    I think Baam will know right away or sooner than Koon at least. Koon hasn't changed much were as Baam has for sure. Also Horyang will be calling him Viole and Koon will be called Koon like always. Maybe Viole won't even reveal himself and try to play it off as being someone else.
    Well that would be cool xD
    But we all know FUG must have a safety plan for this occasions...

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Baam has busted out the FUG coat. Watch out guys, things are going to get serious
    Wow, very impressed with teddy, he really held his own, could he actually be stronger than Ran? And if so, where does that put Viole?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Baam has busted out the FUG coat. Watch out guys, things are going to get serious
    Wow, very impressed with teddy, he really held his own, could he actually be stronger than Ran? And if so, where does that put Viole?
    Naah, I don't think so. The way, I see it is that Ran has the advantage. And Teddy, who doesn't want to waste time, didn't have the opportunity to release the devil and with Novick entering the stage, he got no choice but to go all out. I think that this fight will most likely turn into a battle royale due to Ran's and Novick's competing nature. On a other note, it makes me even more curious as to how strong Hatsu has gotten...

Credits:Shinsatsu

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Naah, I don't think so. The way, I see it is that Ran has the advantage. And Teddy, who doesn't want to waste time, didn't have the opportunity to release the devil and with Novick entering the stage, he got no choice but to go all out. I think that this fight will most likely turn into a battle royale due to Ran's and Novick's competing nature. On a other note, it makes me even more curious as to how strong Hatsu has gotten...
    Had the advantage? Teddy was unscathed. As you said, he hasn't even released the devil yet, and with that he's a completely different beast, but yeah he'll have to go all out with Novik there. Wonder who will make an appearance first: Cassano or Viole?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Koon didn't bring out the 2 strongest on his team (+ himself, a badass light bearer I suppose) for nothing.
    Anyway, Horyang's great drawback is the one-sidedness of all his wing forms. For example, while Red Fist is probably damn strooong, it's slow (not really slow, but slow enough for top-tier regulars to dodge), or while Shield is super defense, it can't last forever and he can't attack with it. He can hold his ground in a fight against Ran, but not top him (or her, never forget Yu Han Sung ) off. So he's bound to lose like this.
    Now when he brings out the devil, shit hits the fan. I don't suppose he's really used it while climbing in such a way that it'd become known, so his approximate regular's ranking (like those we've seen so far, e.g. top 5/ top 10 E-rank regulars) is much lower than it could be. But an ignition weapon is a friggin ignition weapon, and Cassano did beat Hatsu with one, which is quite a feat if you ask me. I dare to say he'd easily make top 10 E-rak regulars and surely beat Novick (daring to say he'd beat Ran is a bit too much, considering how Ran fodderizes Novick).
    Of course, I'm sure Koon has some kind of backup plan to capture the DOTRH. When he comes around, the fights turn into mind games.
    That's my bit of thoughts on Horyang's chances against the 3...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast