Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by sizel View Post
    Gongbang battle and 30 F floor test are two separate things
    We actually don't know how the 30th floor works. It could be that the top three finishing teams in the Gongbang get to move to the next floor, but more likely, there's a 30F test as well, although, people might be waiting at the 30th floor for five years for a new Gongbang. We do know that some tests can't be taken many times in a row. I think that Leesoo's team failed a test and they had to wait a year to retake it.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Gongbang, or workshop, battle is held by Gongbang in the Middle Area, so I'd say it's safe to presume that they are not related to the actual testing of the floor.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sizel View Post
    Gongbang battle and 30 F floor test are two separate things
    Now I also wanna know...

I always thought that normally on floor 30 there are ordinary tests like on any other floor, but the only exception is that each 5th year there is one big and difficult test/tournament for which you get greatly rewarded by getting something really valuable(like good items, ...), if you manage to pass, win or whatever is the goal of the test...

Besides from where does your info that Gongbang battle or The Creation Room or The Blacksmiths or The Factory or The Workshop also referred by me as a tournament(the Workshop Battle) is not the same as a test from floor 30 ???
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

For me, given that it's been discussed how there's an E-rank Regular tournament that Androssi's in the finals of, there's an individual competition and a team competition. I think that the top finishers in the individual side move on, but even on the teams that win in the team competition, not everyone necessarily moves on. There might be a whole rearrangement of all teams after the Gongbang.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Goddamit, I can't read those posts without laughing. Nice job with the name of the tournament SIU.

People waiting for new Gangbang for years... There might be a whole rearrangement of teams after the Gangbang...

Anyway, from the way it was introduced, it just seems that it's kind of a bonus tournament. What is the interest from the organizers, I don't know. Maybe it's just self promotion. I really think there are regular tests held there regularly.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw this on Batoto once and I'd asked people here their opinions, but we never really got anywhere.

Think about it, who would you make as a team?

http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/9...for-your-team/

I think that teams make it through, but not all of their members are capable of going on. We do know that some people just can't make it to higher levels of the Tower. In fact, if Rachel were going to stay with Koon's team, unless she has the same magical shinsoo resistance that Baam does (and I don't think she does), eventually, she wouldn't be able to make it up the floors as she hasn't been training and her shinsoo resistance wouldn't be improving.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I think that teams make it through, but not all of their members are capable of going on. We do know that some people just can't make it to higher levels of the Tower. In fact, if Rachel were going to stay with Koon's team, unless she has the same magical shinsoo resistance that Baam does (and I don't think she does), eventually, she wouldn't be able to make it up the floors as she hasn't been training and her shinsoo resistance wouldn't be improving.
    Yeah, I just mentioned her in hangout thread. As far as we know all other irregulars have supernatural (in terms of Tower residents) control over Shinsoo. But Rachel so far seems to be a dud (and a bitch). Even with Baam it was evident that he is special in some way. The way he was moving through Shinsoo on 1st floor, how he wasn't affected by Lero-ro's push and how he noticed some kind of aura around Anak. But Rachel - nothing. She was weak even among Tower weaklings. Can't help but wonder why Headon is so interested in her, even to provide her with a bodyguard. He wouldn't give her one if she was capable of looking out for herself.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Razh: Just to make sure, was you using "Gangbang" instead of "Gongbang" a joke?

Even if the battle for items is separate from 30F test, getting badass items probably critically boosts your chances of passing the test.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    For me, given that it's been discussed how there's an E-rank Regular tournament that Androssi's in the finals of, there's an individual competition and a team competition. I think that the top finishers in the individual side move on, but even on the teams that win in the team competition, not everyone necessarily moves on. There might be a whole rearrangement of all teams after the Gongbang.
    The thing is that they were not even sure if it was a tournament. If I recall correctly, one of the translators @ batoto said that the raws did not mention a tournament. The Company just translated it that way. Plus, as I said earlier, Gongbang is located in the Middle Area, whereas the regular testing is held in the Inner Tower.
    Gongbang is also independent from Zahardian (I just made up a word) rule, so...

Well, that's just what I think, haha.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review for 124 &125 is out (Here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll is on how interested you are in the members of Koon's team, excluding Rachel and Koon (since they are part of the old group)
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

do we have a date for the release of a new chapter?

@Jammin: Thanks for the nice review
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Void View Post
    do we have a date for the release of a new chapter?
    I'm still a little to drunk to write right now, but look at my previous post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    If you usually look at the second post in this thread you will see the exact time when the new chapter was already out at that precise week. Than just add to that time exacly 7 days and there you are. Really the closest time I can explain, although a few minutes is what varies / depends from week to week, and you should also understand that we(fans of ToG) can not always guess and post at the exact time when the new RAW chapter comes out...

For me it normally comes out each Sunday, except if SIU does not announces it otherwise.
    PS: Additionly, I see no silver icon witch on "naver.com" usually indicates hiatus for a week or longer !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 06, 2013 at 07:41 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3