Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93

Thread: What if Naruto and Hinata had kids?

  1. #1
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like

    What if Naruto and Hinata had kids?

    We all know that Hinata likes naruto so lets say she and naruto had a baby. lets also assume that naruto's jinchurriki becomes a bloodline limit after the ability is passed on. What kinda kid would hinata and naruto produce. lol. imagine a 4-tail(since he's the child of naruto he probrably cant produce all 9 tails and his limit is 4) kid with the abilities of the Byakugon. That would be crazy. 128 palm using the kyubbi's chakra as the palms. that would be isanely powerful.

  2. #2
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    I don't think the 4-tails could turn into a Bloodline Limit. However, the abnormal amount of Chakra would be another story

    Actually, I think you can mate Hinata with almost all the boys (well, except Chouji.a rolling Byakugan isn't that useful), if the baby inherits the Byakugan and the boy ability, he would be an awesome ninja. (just imagine a Hyuuga with Shika's intelligence).
    Same with Naruto and the girls. Errr, no. Not with you Ino. Go away.
    (well, for Naruto, only Hinata and Sakura (large amount of Chakra and awesome chakra control = monster on the way) seems to be good choice if we stick with girls of his generation.

  3. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    Naruto's huge amount of Chakra is partially a result of having Kyuubi in him.

    Kyuubi is a demon, it wouldn't be passed down threw heredity. As for what the kid would look like though, hmm.

    Alright all you Naruhina fans that can draw, I've got a new project for you. Could you be nice and draw us a picture of what Naruto and Hinata's kid would look like.

  4. #4
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    The Kyuubi has affect his DNA at least a little bit. The whiskers on his face came from the Kyuubi and DNA determines how you look so the Kyuubi affected his DNA. So there is a possibility of him passong down that trait. plus rhat segment with Chouji not being suitable. He avtually is. First off the HYuuga have one blind spot. Chouji's move allows hiim to see while sppining. So if you use the Byakugan and combine it with Chouji's movement. You almost diminish the Hyuuga blindspot. And Chouji can also do the 128 trigram with the mutli size jutsu which would be "special"

  5. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    First off, use better grammar.

    No, Kyuubi has not affected Naruto's DNA at all. Now Kyuubi has affected naruto's appearance somewhat, but that just an influence of him being here. It does not mean that Kyuubi has somehow geneticly mutated Naruto after he was born. Not only that, but the way he's sealed in there he can't really do anything unless Naruto lets him out.

    The real issue Hinata will have to face eventually is this. The Byuakugan is a verry closely guarded bloodline trait. The way that this trait was formed threw a combination of gene manipulation and selective breeding until the best combination of traits was achieved and the Byakugan was born. The harsh rules set up against the branch families where inforced specificly for the purpose of keeping the main branch bloodline pure and to ensure its dominance.

    Although it has never come up in the story up till this point, chances are that Hinata's future husband, whoever that may be, has already be chosen by her father, as the head of the clan, for her. As to who this person is, your guess would be as good as mine. Chances are though that it would be someone with similar traits whose genes would be least likely to upset the power of the Byakugan. One would think that it would make the list of eligible bachelors relatively short. And Naruto with his blue eyes and blond hair would likely not be very high on that list.

    Of course all this really is, it really is all just speculation at this point, but this is my best "educated guess."

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by strongarm85
    First off, use better grammar.

    No, Kyuubi has not affected Naruto's DNA at all. Now Kyuubi has affected naruto's appearance somewhat, but that just an influence of him being here. It does not mean that Kyuubi has somehow geneticly mutated Naruto after he was born. Not only that, but the way he's sealed in there he can't really do anything unless Naruto lets him out.

    The real issue Hinata will have to face eventually is this. The Byuakugan is a verry closely guarded bloodline trait. The way that this trait was formed threw a combination of gene manipulation and selective breeding until the best combination of traits was achieved and the Byakugan was born. The harsh rules set up against the branch families where inforced specificly for the purpose of keeping the main branch bloodline pure and to ensure its dominance.

    Although it has never come up in the story up till this point, chances are that Hinata's future husband, whoever that may be, has already be chosen by her father, as the head of the clan, for her. As to who this person is, your guess would be as good as mine. Chances are though that it would be someone with similar traits whose genes would be least likely to upset the power of the Byakugan. One would think that it would make the list of eligible bachelors relatively short. And Naruto with his blue eyes and blond hair would likely not be very high on that list.

    Of course all this really is, it really is all just speculation at this point, but this is my best "educated guess."
    I'm sorry, but that comment you made made absolutely no sense. The kyubbi affected Naruto's appearance but it didn't affect his DNA? Ok, for all of those who don't know, your appearance is determined by your DNA. If kyubbi affected Naruto's appearance, then it also affected his dna because they are one in the same. Now, of course this may not apply to the Narutoverse but if you're going to wax intellectual about the subject at least know what you're talking about.

  7. #7
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    Well you see, thats the thing, I do know what I'm talking about. And if you knew what you where talking about you would also know that while your DNA can influence how you look, your environment, as well as internal and external conditions can alter your appearance. In science its called an Adaptation.

    DNA affects things like are naturally present. For instance, Naruto carries genes for blonde hair and Blue eyes. That is part of his DNA as well as part of who he is. In Naruto's case we have the "Wiskers" on the sides of his cheek. They actually are not wiskers at all bur rather markings that have formed on him as a result of the Kyuubi's influence over his body. In other words they are NOT genetic. Other differences that Kyuubi makes are seen in simply the way that he moves and carries himself, especially early in the series. Ever notice how Naruto tends to bound from tree limb to tree limb using his hands AND feet. This is an example Kyuubi's influence.

    If we used your line of reason, then if Kakashi had a kid that child could somehow inherit his Sharingan. Again, this would be a false assumption since the sharingan itself was implanted into Kakashi and is therefore not actually encoded into his DNA. Yet it still exists as a part of his "appearance".

    Kyuubi, in a similar fashion Garra has Shikaku implanted in him after he was born. Shikaku though is not part of Garra's DNA. The visable symtom of Shikaku's implantation though are the black shadows around Garra's eyes. Those Shadows have been explained early on to be from a lack of sleep since it is said that if the Juunchikiri of Shikaku ever fell asleep that Shakaku would take control.

    By the way, the next time you try refute someone's claims, attempt to refute them with a sound argument instead of just saying, "that comment you made made absolutely no sense." Whenever you say that it means one of two things. Either the person who your saying odviously has no idea what they're talking about, or it could also mean that you have no idea what your talking about (meaning that you either misunderstood the points being made or that you in affect have idea what you yourself are saying). In this case, it is the latter.

    A person's DNA does not change from the moment they are born. Mutation, if one occurs, is determined quite literally at the point of conception and does not alter from that point forward.

    If DNA ever mutates after a person is conceived it literally does in a sense become its own organism. Usually such cells are self destruct thanks to a protein known at P53. The cells that don't self destruct are usually taken out by white blood cells in the immune system. The cells that survive both, we have a name for, its called CANCER. Naruto probably does not have cancer. Therefore chances are Naruto's markings on his face are a result of an adaptation from having Kyuubi sealed inside of him, not his genes.

  8. #8
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member RaZe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by strongarm85
    Naruto's huge amount of Chakra is partially a result of having Kyuubi in him.

    Kyuubi is a demon, it wouldn't be passed down threw heredity. As for what the kid would look like though, hmm.

    Alright all you Naruhina fans that can draw, I've got a new project for you. Could you be nice and draw us a picture of what Naruto and Hinata's kid would look like.
    some examples:
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4704089/
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25244914/
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48007575/


  9. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by strongarm85
    Well you see, thats the thing, I do know what I'm talking about. And if you knew what you where talking about you would also know that while your DNA can influence how you look, your environment, as well as internal and external conditions can alter your appearance. In science its called an Adaptation.

    DNA affects things like are naturally present. For instance, Naruto carries genes for blonde hair and Blue eyes. That is part of his DNA as well as part of who he is. In Naruto's case we have the "Wiskers" on the sides of his cheek. They actually are not wiskers at all bur rather markings that have formed on him as a result of the Kyuubi's influence over his body. In other words they are NOT genetic. Other differences that Kyuubi makes are seen in simply the way that he moves and carries himself, especially early in the series. Ever notice how Naruto tends to bound from tree limb to tree limb using his hands AND feet. This is an example Kyuubi's influence.

    If we used your line of reason, then if Kakashi had a kid that child could somehow inherit his Sharingan. Again, this would be a false assumption since the sharingan itself was implanted into Kakashi and is therefore not actually encoded into his DNA. Yet it still exists as a part of his "appearance".

    Kyuubi, in a similar fashion Garra has Shikaku implanted in him after he was born. Shikaku though is not part of Garra's DNA. The visable symtom of Shikaku's implantation though are the black shadows around Garra's eyes. Those Shadows have been explained early on to be from a lack of sleep since it is said that if the Juunchikiri of Shikaku ever fell asleep that Shakaku would take control.

    By the way, the next time you try refute someone's claims, attempt to refute them with a sound argument instead of just saying, "that comment you made made absolutely no sense." Whenever you say that it means one of two things. Either the person who your saying odviously has no idea what they're talking about, or it could also mean that you have no idea what your talking about (meaning that you either misunderstood the points being made or that you in affect have idea what you yourself are saying). In this case, it is the latter.

    A person's DNA does not change from the moment they are born. Mutation, if one occurs, is determined quite literally at the point of conception and does not alter from that point forward.

    If DNA ever mutates after a person is conceived it literally does in a sense become its own organism. Usually such cells are self destruct thanks to a protein known at P53. The cells that don't self destruct are usually taken out by white blood cells in the immune system. The cells that survive both, we have a name for, its called CANCER. Naruto probably does not have cancer. Therefore chances are Naruto's markings on his face are a result of an adaptation from having Kyuubi sealed inside of him, not his genes.
    Who cares about the whisker marks? Why does Naruto's eyes change colors when he uses the kyubbi's chakra? His eyes can't be a different color unless it's written in his DNA. The more Naruto uses the kyubbi's chakra, the more Naruto's apperance changes to that of the kyubbi. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Gaara had the tailed beast put into him during his birth . Secondly, the comment made no sense to me. I'm sorry if you're offended but it's true. Also, like you told hmalik1003, use better grammar. And please don't try to school me when it comes to science.

    Nice pics RaZe. Especially that second one.

  10. #10
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    Awesome pics.

    The red eyes are simply Kyuubi's power manifesting itself. Its another sort of Adaptation if you will. It does not mean that Naruto's genes have been manipulated in any way.

    And by the way, I did use good grammar. I also used a lot of complex sentiences to express a lot of big ideas. Ideas that you quite obviously fail to grasp even now. In the future I will do a better job in explaining my arguments in such a way that you can comprehend them.

    If Kyuubi had altered Naruto's DNA, Naruto's eyes would always be red. When Naruto's eyes change it is because he is drawing on Kyuubi's power in some way. It is a temporary physical change that stops as soon as Naruto stops using Kyuubi's power.

    The bottom line is Kyuubi and Naruto are two seperate beings. Because of this Naruto's children will not "inherit" Kyuubi, or his powers. This isn't like Dragonball Z where you have descendants of Saiyens becoming Super Saiyens. When Naruto draws on Kyuubi's power and tails start to form its not really a transformation in the sense that Naruto is changing. Rather its like Naruto allowing the caged beast that is Kyuubi out of his cage for a bit to stretch his legs. For a descendant of Naruto to inherit Kyuubi would be nothing less than stating that Kyuubi and Naruto are really one in the same, and obviously they're not.

  11. #11
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Uzumaki
    I'm sorry, but that comment you made made absolutely no sense. The kyubbi affected Naruto's appearance but it didn't affect his DNA? Ok, for all of those who don't know, your appearance is determined by your DNA. If kyubbi affected Naruto's appearance, then it also affected his dna because they are one in the same. Now, of course this may not apply to the Narutoverse but if you're going to wax intellectual about the subject at least know what you're talking about.
    yes, any feature on your body must menifest itself in DNA and after protein synthesis, giving him whisker, but then again, this is a manga. so real world logic and law might not apply.

  12. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by strongarm85
    Awesome pics.

    The red eyes are simply Kyuubi's power manifesting itself. Its another sort of Adaptation if you will. It does not mean that Naruto's genes have been manipulated in any way.

    And by the way, I did use good grammar. I also used a lot of complex sentiences to express a lot of big ideas. Ideas that you quite obviously fail to grasp even now. In the future I will do a better job in explaining my arguments in such a way that you can comprehend them.

    If Kyuubi had altered Naruto's DNA, Naruto's eyes would always be red. When Naruto's eyes change it is because he is drawing on Kyuubi's power in some way. It is a temporary physical change that stops as soon as Naruto stops using Kyuubi's power.

    The bottom line is Kyuubi and Naruto are two seperate beings. Because of this Naruto's children will not "inherit" Kyuubi, or his powers. This isn't like Dragonball Z where you have descendants of Saiyens becoming Super Saiyens. When Naruto draws on Kyuubi's power and tails start to form its not really a transformation in the sense that Naruto is changing. Rather its like Naruto allowing the caged beast that is Kyuubi out of his cage for a bit to stretch his legs. For a descendant of Naruto to inherit Kyuubi would be nothing less than stating that Kyuubi and Naruto are really one in the same, and obviously they're not.
    It's not that I'm unable comprehend you're concepts, it's that they don't make sense. What living being on this planet can change its eye color without that being apart of its DNA. The only way that you can argue this topic is by putting it in real world terms, and in the real world that would be consider a part of your DNA. By the way, I know people that have eyes that change colors so exactly why would Naruto's eyes have to stay red.

    Quote Originally Posted by assqwert
    yes, any feature on your body must menifest itself in DNA and after protein synthesis, giving him whisker, but then again, this is a manga. so real world logic and law might not apply.
    Exactly.

  13. #13
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Uzumaki
    It's not that I'm unable comprehend you're concepts, it's that they don't make sense. What living being on this planet can change its eye color without that being apart of its DNA. The only way that you can argue this topic is by putting it in real world terms, and in the real world that would be consider a part of your DNA. By the way, I know people that have eyes that change colors so exactly why would Naruto's eyes have to stay red.
    Because his eyes are only red when he's drawing on Kyuubi's power. Besides, thats not even a good example. Your friend's whose eye color's change do not physically change threwout the day. What determines eye color is a complex assortment of colored pigments. For a some people those pigments are combination of two or more different colors and what affects the color that appears most dominantly is simply how the light strikes their eye and how many of the pigments there are. The pigments themselves though do not change.

    Naruto's eyes turning red have absolutely nothing to do with his DNA. It has to do with Kyuubi's releasing more chakra.

  14. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    It doesn't matter if they physically change or not. DNA determines your eye color. Because Naruto's eyes do physically change, that means it's in his DNA. Now, like I said before, I'm putting this in real world terms and in the narutoverse they might not apply. With that being said, I also understand that my theory could be wrong. Now, you are stating that Naruto's eyes turning red has nothing to do with his DNA and that it has to do with the kyubbi releasing more chakra. See, that is an assumption. I've seen his eyes turn red without him releasing chakra. If I had to guess, I would guess that his eyes change colors according to his emotions. Also, assuming you were right, all you did was prove my point. His eyes cannot change colors unless it is written in his DNA. We've already seen him release the kyubbi's chakra without his eyes turning red and we've seen his eyes turn red without him releasing the kyubbi chakra. It's in his DNA.

  15. #15
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hinaruto?!?!?!?

    You know, forget about it.

    Its quite obvious to anybody who has studied Micro-biology and understand how cells work that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

    A person's DNA does not change from the moment of conception. In other words, when the sperm cell combines with the egg cell, the genetic material of both cells combine to form your DNA. From that point on a person's DNA does not change, it is locked in place from that point on until you die and you decompose.

    You seem to be caught up on this idea that Naruto's changing eye color is genetic. You are mistaken. You probably are not even capable of explaining what double-helix is, or explaining which chromosome carries the gene for colorblindness.

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts