Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Juubis FINAL transformation will be different than you think...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The Juubis FINAL transformation will be different than you think...

So i after re-reading some chapters of Naruto i noticed that the current Juubi always had one thing in common regardless of it's transformations:

The bulb on it's back.

Now that i thought of it.. why bother leaving the bulb there yet everything else changes?

The bulb is a container/shell for the real 10 Tails, the bulb will start breaking off and something will hatch out of it, that something could be called the "perfect" Juubi. (Kinda nasty if you think about it..)

Shikakus plan will work out successfully: 10Tails down, everythings fine and dandy.. untill the bulb starts breaking off...

Kishimoto got influenced by DragonBall/Z, i would not be suprised if he pulls a Buu moment.

Tell me what you think about it.
    Last edited by TobiOrNotTobi; December 25, 2012 at 05:42 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jjpower's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Juubis FINAL transformation will be different than you think...

This will be the Juubi final form:

Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

logical, very much so. though i doubt this is the true juubi. think of it this way. its soul was split into parts and transformed into the tailed beasts. this creature might be so incomplete that it will fly way out of madara or obito's control. lacking the ability to think or reason, it is only a matter of time before they lose total control.

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    So i after re-reading some chapters of Naruto i noticed that the current Juubi always had one thing in common regardless of it's transformations:

The bulb on it's back.

Now that i thought of it.. why bother leaving the bulb there yet everything else changes?

The bulb is a container/shell for the real 10 Tails, the bulb will start breaking off and something will hatch out of it, that something could be called the "perfect" Juubi. (Kinda nasty if you think about it..)

Shikakus plan will work out successfully: 10Tails down, everythings fine and dandy.. untill the bulb starts breaking off...

Kishimoto got influenced by DragonBall/Z, i would not be suprised if he pulls a Buu moment.

Tell me what you think about it.
    Wrong, it will simply sprout a giant flower.

On a serious note, what you say has a very high chance of happening. This is a pretty major hint. Gedo Mazo is sitting in a sprouted flower.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57917-8...apter-512.html

It will likely end up looking like this one.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-35269-1...apter-467.html
    ...unless Kishi made that silhouette and later decided to make Juubi look different. Then again, the difference in appearance can simply be explained away with "It's not complete".

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be Naruto with one eye .....
    خداحافظ

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    logical, very much so. though i doubt this is the true juubi. think of it this way. its soul was split into parts and transformed into the tailed beasts. this creature might be so incomplete that it will fly way out of madara or obito's control. lacking the ability to think or reason, it is only a matter of time before they lose total control.
    I totally agree on that. The moment Madara stated that they'll have problems controlling the Juubi was already a solid hint that this may happen anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Wrong, it will simply sprout a giant flower.

On a serious note, what you say has a very high chance of happening. This is a pretty major hint. Gedo Mazo is sitting in a sprouted flower.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57917-8...apter-512.html

It will likely end up looking like this one.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-35269-1...apter-467.html
    ...unless Kishi made that silhouette and later decided to make Juubi look different. Then again, the difference in appearance can simply be explained away with "It's not complete".
    I can see that but it'd look way too "simple" in my eyes, like why all the effort in terms of design for this weird looking thing when it looks "plain" in it's final form later on?

I wouldn't be suprised though if it doesn't look anything like on the picture with the SO6P.
    Hell.. even if it turns out to be a hybrid-Hashirama-Juubi looking thing, i'd take it as well.
    Last edited by TobiOrNotTobi; December 25, 2012 at 09:35 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still of the opinion that the original Rikudo is in there somewhere since he was the Juubi's jinchuuriki the body would have basically been his. I expect it to wind up fairly humanoid, or reminiscent of a v2 bjiiju transformation.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it will look like gedo mazo but with 10 tails, a larger bulb or bloomed flower/forest, one eye with 9 tomoe or 9 eyes with regular sharingan (i also foresee spare mangekyou sharingan coming into play with activation of the EOM plan) a mouth and ears we've seen a preview of but also be quadrupedal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

It'll become a cute lil' puppy of doom. Or Leila (that was clearly foreshadowed in the picture when it only had one eye ).
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't even be suprised if the perfect form will look like a hybrid-Hashirama looking thing, Madara would love that to happen.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    It will be Naruto with one eye .....
    What if the Juubi transforms to Rikudou Sennin and owns a bewildered Obito and Madara

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I hope that the next transformation of the Juubi won't be disgusting.
    But I guess it will be considering Kishimoto had influences from many mangaka.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's extremely likely that the bulb on its back will blossom into a giant lotus flower, now that I think of it. That's very much in-line with the Buddhist imagery that's influenced everything having to do with the Sage of Six Paths.

In Buddhism, the lotus flower represents enlightenment, because the lotus grows from a seed in the mud at the bottom of the pond, and blossoms when the bulb breaks through the surface of the water.

As such, Buddha is often depicted sitting on top of a giant lotus blossom, holding a smaller lotus blossom. We've already seen similar imagery with the Gedo Mazo quite a few times...

I don't know if the Ten-Tails will take on a smaller, more humanoid form, but I must say that I've always been a big fan of Frieza's final form. The way Frieza transformed from a hulking monster into a small, simple, streamlined humanoid was perfect, IMO. It just radiated power and danger, even though it was no bigger than his initial form.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Though i know that the bulb on the back of Juubi is going to play a part in its final form. But i still feel that something unexpected would happen that even Madara wouldn't have expected.

Thats because i feel that Rikudou would have put up more safety precautions in order to stop the Juubi from coming back. Also the talk he had with the 9 Bijuu's before his death is an important factor as well.

Here is my theory (putting it in spoilers so that only people who are interested in my random theory would read it, plus this a thread for another theory),
    Spoiler show

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I simply think it will look like the one Rikudo's picture showed. In addition, I think the flower is an arrangement of the 10 tails of the Juubi. They are not actual flowers, but actually the tails of the Juubi.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast