Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 334 Discussion/ 335 Prediction

Grenze MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk 334 Discussion/ 335 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Berserk

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 334 Spoiler Thread

Source: skullknight.net
    Credits: Arles

Spoiler show

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If I remember well, she iss the one who rescued Casca during the conviction arc, right? The girl next to her looks like Schierke with black hair.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    If I remember well, she iss the one who rescued Casca during the conviction arc, right? The girl next to her looks like Schierke with black hair.
    Yes, I believe the girl that we can not see clearly was the one that was involved in the Goat man with the orgies. We are getting some old faces back, this is to be expected but it caught me off guard a bit ... I sure hope reappearances of this level become more common now.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Luca, Nina and Prostitutes of Albion.^^

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the hoes are back

good...the more the better to keep caska occupied...

but question is...where did they meet up???
    guts/co were on the open ocean right...maybe has something to do with rickert and falconia....
    oh joy
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner RaffoBaffo's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    guts/co were on the open ocean right...maybe has something to do with rickert and falconia....
    oh joy
    Falconia, is the last safe city on the Earth, so it's the logical guess.

Also, she says:
    "My name is Luka and I manage this tavern" or something like this, so...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

More spoilers:

Source: skullknight.net
    Credits: Arles

Spoiler show

Let's have a look inside Falconia!

---------- Post added April 09, 2014 at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was April 08, 2014 at 11:53 PM ----------

Summary/trans by Aezealh @ skullknight.net

Quote Quote:
    Falconia definitely has a Greco-Roman feel to it, it's interesting to see it more in detail. Brought back from the past! Rickert and the others are surprised to see Kushans in there. Jarif says that their medium (must be Sonia) noticed that many groups of trolls are attacking refugees from the East, so they are going out to rescue them. Rickert says "I'll meet Griffith..." while holding a scroll. In the bathhouse (which seems to be the establishment Luca is in charge of), Luca asks Erica where she's from, and Erica answers something about the mountains around the border being infested with trolls. The announcement at the end says Rickert and Griffith are to meet the following day.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like it's full of eye candy...can't wait

ttnx josef
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay more Griffith and Falconia stuff....So Falconia has a Greco roman type of architecture, compared to Windham who had more gothic and renaissance architecture.After all it's basically build on the remains of the old capital .
    I want Guts and co to get to Elfhelm already. Although I'm curious about how Rickert will react to Griffith, and the apostles. He already met Zodd so he knows that apostles are up to no good.
    Last edited by ladylola; April 08, 2014 at 05:38 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Yay more Griffith and Falconia stuff....So Falconia has a Greco roman type of architecture, compared to Windham who had more gothic and renaissance architecture.After all it's basically build on the remains of the old capital .
    I want Guts and co to get to Elfhelm already. Although I'm curious about how Rickert will react to Griffith, and the apostles. He already met Zodd so he knows that apostles are up to no good.
    idk dear...zodd,i still have this feeling he is soft on guts....
    zodd in the end maybe redeemed...he is bond to the god's hand unfortunately at the moment

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    idk dear...zodd,i still have this feeling he is soft on guts....
    zodd in the end maybe redeemed...he is bond to the god's hand unfortunately at the moment
    Yeah he respects Guts as a warrior, but I wouldn't go as far as say he'd betray the Godhand for him. He's definitely Griffith's bitch now, after he took one of his horns.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

but,guts could have took his life and didn't...you got to admit
    zodd is always second guessing when it comes to guts...i do have a feeling he will betray the god's hand in the end...
    but,that is me....

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of an operation is Luca running? O_o One of the "girls" in the bathhouse appears to be a small little girl, that's like 10 years old? Is this some sort of twist for a brothel that she has in Falconia? I guess we are shown that Falconia functions like a normal and prosperous city, wow, hard for people to believe what Griffith actually has done when he has provided prosperity in the highest form for them.

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah sure he's feeding them and fattening them like pigs and then he'll feed them to the apostles, or worse he'll sacrifice them using that giant dome that looks suspiciously like a behelit in a large scale eclipse.
    About that girl in the bathouse, she could just be the daughter of one of the prostitutes.It's not uncommon for them to raise their children in a brothel. But Luca runs a tavern , so maybe her days as a whore are really over.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    What kind of an operation is Luca running? O_o One of the "girls" in the bathhouse appears to be a small little girl, that's like 10 years old? Is this some sort of twist for a brothel that she has in Falconia? I guess we are shown that Falconia functions like a normal and prosperous city, wow, hard for people to believe what Griffith actually has done when he has provided prosperity in the highest form for them.
    That would be erika.
    As for the first spoiler photo there was four whores, luca, the sick crazy one, the dark short hair and the white wool hair tall girl which is her cut off in that photo.
    I wonder what Ricrket will do? He doesn't seem happy to meet him I think he wants to ask him why and why does he have to fight guts.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast