Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Young man with powerful eyes

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Discussion] Young man with powerful eyes

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    Then is there a possibility that sasuke shall be the jinchuriki of the ten tails???
    He can't. Sasuke's chakra capacity can't handle the juubi's chakra nor sasuke's chakra is especial like naruto. And rikudou already predicted that someone like naruto would be the one who can have the power of the nine bijuus. The 8 bijuus already admitted that t'was naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Discussion] Young man with powerful eyes

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    Everyone assumes that the frog mean't Sasuke BUT... Naruto interrupted him the moment he was about to "reveal" more about that "young man with strong eyes". 

It wasn't a secret to anyone that Sasuke and Naruto will have their final fight so.. why didn't Kishi let finish the frog if it was indeed Sasuke? The interruption was NOT needed if he really did mean Sasuke.

Also he used the word "meet" not fight; "meet", weird to say when he/Naruto already met that "someone"=young man with strong eyes, in this case Sasuke, several times already. 

I think it will be either someone new, Madara himself, in a young state = revived by Obito...

OR:

The "perfect" Juubi/10 Tails in a Humanoid form:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...than-you-think...
    YOUNG MAN with powerful eyes.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Kakashi is 31 so I'm sure Obito is at least 30..., just saying
    The sages are like over 800 years old man. Most individuals will be young in their eyes.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Young man with powerful eyes

I think it's Obito.
    The sage toad was talking about meeting a young man. Naruto had already met Sasuke in person by that time. What is the point in the prophecy if it's about someone Naruto knows?
    Of course, Naruto immediately recalled Sasuke in his mind, because it's the only young man with powerful eyes he knew at that point. Naruto met Obito now only in the final battlefield, and 30 is young enough, in my opinion.

It could have even been Nagato. But the sage toad told his prophecy about the young man after Nagato died, so, it isn't possible as it seems.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313
    He can't. Sasuke's chakra capacity can't handle the juubi's chakra nor sasuke's chakra is especial like naruto. And rikudou already predicted that someone like naruto would be the one who can have the power of the nine bijuus. The 8 bijuus already admitted that t'was naruto.
    No, that's not true. Not all of it. Sasuke was originally intended to be synchronized with the Gedo Mazo. And what is the Gedo Mazo? The body of the Juubi. Sasuke either had everything that was necessary to fuse him to Gedo Mazo already, or Obito was going to give him what was necessary (Hashirama's cells/Rinnegan). And since the Rinnegan is all but guaranteed to be given to Sasuke, then there's nothing at all that would keep him from becoming the Juubi's host. Outside of Obito screwing him over I mean.

I think it's most definately Sasuke that the prophecy mentioned. Obito told Kakashi that Naruto and Sasuke were destined to clash because Sasuke shoulders the hatred of the entire Uchiha clan on his shoulders while Naruto is the avatar of the Will of Fire. Even more importantly, the toad claimed Naruto would die, and Naruto claims that both he and Sasuke will die if they both fight eachother. How the hell is Naruto gonna die fighting Sasuke if he dies fighting Obito?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke and naruto are bound clash....

part one portrayed them as the embodiment of ideals of madara and hashirama....

do you think madara will leave his legacy to sasuke???

visit me here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Youth is a relative term, but it's obvious that human prime is a short-lived experience that doesn't go beyond your early twenties. As Sasuke has yet to enter his twenties, he represents youth and the new generation; the whole 'younger generation over-taking the older generation' fad this manga is centered on. Anyone who is 30 or above maybe young in relative terms but certainly doesn't fit the bill of 'young man' as far as the sage's prediction goes.

It is too obvious that it's Sasuke, as Naruto and him represent yin/yang balance.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Feline's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    What if it is meant as a metaphor? With strong eyes perhaps meaning the ability to see the truth of the situation? or see through something?
    I agree with the Count, maybe it's someone with great insight. And maybe it's someone that we (the readers) know about. And not Naruto himself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

wow sasuke chackra is special like madara, 9 tails say that.
    if sasuke happen to be the host of the 10 tails, that mean he will understand naruto feeling and when he use the power of the 10 tails, hes eyes will change to the 10 tails, and there is the young man with powerful eyes,
    if sasuke become the 10 tails host, that not mean he will be all powerful.
    first he need to control it and become one with it, i mean if him and naruto clash and sasuke is the host, naruto still could win cause sasuke will not know about the full power of the 10 tails, now if we get a timeskip with sasuke already a host, then we going to have a monster fight
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't matter if sasuke's eye power/chakra is more sinister than the kyubi. But the manga fact remain that sasuke isn't even compatible to become the kyubi's jinchuuriki. And yet he can with the juubi? That's odd and hilarious.

Not unless, he had the most awesome DNA of all time, hashirama's DNA, then maybe sasuke can be the juubi's jinchuuriki.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

What's up with this Jinchuuriki talk all of a sudden? It's still yet to be seen Madara or Obito, with both Senju and Uchiha DNA, will be able to become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki or not. They may fail to become, and this can actually be the turning point of the battle.
    Since we have already three people on the battlefield as possible Jinchuuriki candidates for Juubi (Madara, Obito, and I hate to admit, but Naruto), I don't really like the idea of Sasuke becoming a Jinchuuriki out of nowhere.

Back on topic, even if the war ends and Naruto is confronted by Sasuke, what is the big deal in telling this as a prophecy? So, the Great Toad Sage bypassed an entire war in his fore-vision, and told him about how he would die? I can't bring myself to accept that.
    Unless Sasuke joins the battle at Madara's side right now, of course.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

1. I would really like to see where in manga it is stated that uchiha chakra is incompatible with that of the jinchuriki...

2. As such I dont see madara seeing life again- he is an edo tensei and will be sealed as an edo tensei (removing any doubts that he can be resurrected)

3. I have one question about obito- Is he really alive??? come to think of it, if he is alive then madara was also alive in that realm...Kishi has really messed with the obito theory.....

visit me here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

3. I have one question about obito- Is he really alive??? come to think of it, if he is alive then madara was also alive in that realm...Kishi has really messed with the obito theory.....
    What realm?

And Obito is a living human being.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    What realm?

And Obito is a living human being.
    In the realm he met madara...only zetsu can get out of that realm..

visit me here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In the realm he met madara...only zetsu can get out of that realm..
    What are you talking about?..
    Madara met obito went obito went through those huges bolder and felt to madara's lair/chamber as madara said it appeared that you went throught the rocks...
    a realm?.. are you talking about when madara used that stolen left eye sharingan and used a small genjutsu to showed obito, the salvation that madara was talking about but to make such reality, it will be needed a with a strong sharingan and the power of hashirama+ the tails beast that will be sealed in gedo, madara/ obito can make that eternal genjutsu reality (infinity tsutuyomi)
    That realm where madara explained his plan and about rikudo and madara appeared young again. That was a small genjutsu of madara of the future.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    What are you talking about?..
    Madara met obito went obito went through those huges bolder and felt to madara's lair/chamber as madara said it appeared that you went throught the rocks...
    a realm?.. are you talking about when madara used that stolen left eye sharingan and used a small genjutsu to showed obito, the salvation that madara was talking about but to make such reality, it will be needed a with a strong sharingan and the power of hashirama+ the tails beast that will be sealed in gedo, madara/ obito can make that eternal genjutsu reality (infinity tsutuyomi)
    That realm where madara explained his plan and about rikudo and madara appeared young again. That was a small genjutsu of madara of the future.
    So if that place is beneath the earth then why does Madara needs to be resurrected??? He just needs a new vessel just like orochimaru

read here

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/602/14

How come we have an edo tensei if he is still alive... :|

There is more to madara than we know.....

visit me here

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast