Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: Young man with powerful eyes

  1. #31
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    So if that place is beneath the earth then why does Madara needs to be resurrected??? He just needs a new vessel just like orochimaru

    read here

    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/602/14

    How come we have an edo tensei if he is still alive... :|

    There is more to madara than we know.....
    He was living in that place beneath the earth. That's how Obito got out of that place with the aid of Zetsu or whatever that Hashirama clone is called, and saw Rin die by his own eyes, only to return back afterwards.
    Then, Madara died, leaving Obito with the task. You could argue that all those scenes were a genjutsu, but if it was the case, Obito would understand it the moment Madara died, as the genjutsu realm would collapse right at that moment.

    So, no, Obito is definitely alive.

  2. #32
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    He was living in that place beneath the earth. That's how Obito got out of that place with the aid of Zetsu or whatever that Hashirama clone is called, and saw Rin die by his own eyes, only to return back afterwards.
    Then, Madara died, leaving Obito with the task. You could argue that all those scenes were a genjutsu, but if it was the case, Obito would understand it the moment Madara died, as the genjutsu realm would collapse right at that moment.

    So, no, Obito is definitely alive.
    I wont believe the fact that madara died unless shown in madara....

    he himself is stating that he can only survive by being connected...so why in the world he would remove the connection???


    visit me here

  3. #33
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    I wont believe the fact that madara died unless shown in madara....

    he himself is stating that he can only survive by being connected...so why in the world he would remove the connection???
    I thought you were talking about Obito and I stated Obito to be alive.

    Well, never mind.
    Madara died. He removed the connection, because he was just an old geezer at that point.
    He was just surviving attached to the cells, so, he wouldn't be accomplishing anything if he stayed there connected. What would make a difference? He needed a life force through Rinne Tensei, and he would still have to wait for decades for the kid with Rinnegan to master the jutsu and use it on him.
    Rather than waiting in a cave with hopelessly dumb clones at his side, he opted to end his life.

  4. #34
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I thought you were talking about Obito and I stated Obito to be alive.

    Well, never mind.
    Madara died. He removed the connection, because he was just an old geezer at that point.
    He was just surviving attached to the cells, so, he wouldn't be accomplishing anything if he stayed there connected. What would make a difference? He needed a life force through Rinne Tensei, and he would still have to wait for decades for the kid with Rinnegan to master the jutsu and use it on him.
    Rather than waiting in a cave with hopelessly dumb clones at his side, he opted to end his life.
    The kind of madara being shown currently..i dont see him minding another wait for few years...he waited that long :P:P


    visit me here

  5. #35
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    The kind of madara being shown currently..i dont see him minding another wait for few years...he waited that long :P:P
    Well, even if he kept himself attached, he would be bored to death, anyway

  6. #36
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    I wont believe the fact that madara died unless shown in madara....

    he himself is stating that he can only survive by being connected...so why in the world he would remove the connection???
    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    The kind of madara being shown currently..i dont see him minding another wait for few years...he waited that long :P:P
    Madara was shown detaching himself here http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/16

    He had no reason to stay alive. Anyway how could he be edo tensei'd if still alive.

    Madara and Obito were not in another "realm" they were in a cavern underground. The only realm was when Madara used genjutsu on Obito to show his plan.

    When Madara said that they could not get out with their bodies he meant because they were both too weak (Madara's too old and Obito's body not being fully restored), remember that he had sealed the entrance with a large boulder. Zetsu could escape by phasing through the ground.

  7. #37
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    The prophecy said that naruto will meet a young man with powerful eyes. He has met the following with powerful eyes:

    1. Nagato-Rinnengan
    2. Madara-Rinnengan
    3. Obito- Rinnengan
    4. Sasuke- EMS

    Which one did the prophecy meant?

    1. Nagato- if it was him, the series should have end there.
    2. Madara- no young :P:P
    3. Obito- same as above
    4. Sasuke - bingo

    therefore, sasuke eye power shall be greater than all the three above..
    One thing is certain. Naruto has not met EMS Sasuke yet. You need to check your facts. Second, the toad sage said that Naruto will fight a young man with power in his eyes. This is at least what the translation below says:

    Spoiler show


    This translation is the same for most of the scanlator I have seens so far.


    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No, that's not true. Not all of it. Sasuke was originally intended to be synchronized with the Gedo Mazo. And what is the Gedo Mazo? The body of the Juubi. Sasuke either had everything that was necessary to fuse him to Gedo Mazo already, or Obito was going to give him what was necessary (Hashirama's cells/Rinnegan). And since the Rinnegan is all but guaranteed to be given to Sasuke, then there's nothing at all that would keep him from becoming the Juubi's host. Outside of Obito screwing him over I mean.

    I think it's most definately Sasuke that the prophecy mentioned. Obito told Kakashi that Naruto and Sasuke were destined to clash because Sasuke shoulders the hatred of the entire Uchiha clan on his shoulders while Naruto is the avatar of the Will of Fire. Even more importantly, the toad claimed Naruto would die, and Naruto claims that both he and Sasuke will die if they both fight eachother. How the hell is Naruto gonna die fighting Sasuke if he dies fighting Obito?
    First, I think many people have misunderstood the expression Sync with the Gedo Mazou. In my opinion, all the akatsuki member could sync with the mazou during the sealing of a biju. That is how I see the syncing with gedo Mazou thing, and it is more reasonable than thinking that Obito who does not even trust Madara will give a boss role to Sasuke who is a betrayer to everyone he meet. Besides, you can notice that your argument contains of speculations in order to make Sasuke a hosts.

    Second, the elder toad never said that Naruto will die. If I am wrong, I ask you respectfully to bring a link to your fact. I might sound rude, but don't be mad at me. It is just that I don't know how to answer when people use argument that does not exist in a discussion.

    Third, the fact that Naruto and Sasuke will clash was not a prophecy. It was Obito's own opinion when he was thinking of himself as a god. I even remember Obito saying he know all the extent of Naruto's power while being confuse about a sweat. He could even not notice what happen between Naruto and the Bijus in the second sphere of consciousness. So I think taking Obito's prattling for a prophecy might end just in the a similar disappointment to what happen to Kabuto's fans.


    Fourth, it is quite interesting that lately, many people wants the eyes of the SO6P to become a Jinchuriki. In my opinion, becoming a Jinchuriki is not made sucuessful because one has a body. The greatest factor is that one can have a loving self that is necessary to control the Biju, least the Biju take your body over due to hatred. Thus I think if Sasuke or Madara becomes Jinchuriki of the 10T, they will just have their body taken over by the Biju.


    ==================== My Opinion on the young man with power in his eyes ===

    Pa and Ma used to refer to Jiraya as the little Jiraya, or Jiraya boy. In one discussion, I asked a fan to give me his best guess of the age of the great elder told. He could give a shot, so I sugest a series of age that goes like this - 500, 1000, 2000, etc. What I am trying to say is that the elder toad might even have met Rikudo himself, and when he call someone a boy, it can be anyone. Though the ages I listed are speculative, they are likely to be correct, and therefore, I think either Madara, Obito, and Sasuke can be the person with power in his eyes.

    Fact is that after Naruto met with Octopus, the first persons he fought with power in their eyes were Nagato and Itachi, but we can safely discount them because of what we know about their fight. Then, Naruto met Madara but nothing serious happened. With Obito, he had a mild fight, then the battle became Madara +Obito vs Naruto and co. My guess is that, the person with power in his eyes that Naruto will fight before the end of the war will be Madara. My reason is still the same - that is Obito is no match for a serious Naruto with Killing intent. Besides, unless Obito becomes 10T jinchuriki, the alliance will take him down with an attack that last more than 5 minute, and probably quickly with Kakashi's help.


    Finally, I think everyone should consider the possibility of Orochimaru becoming the final guy with power in his eyes. This is due to the fact that when speaking of a wild card, I think Orochimaru is the true wild card here. The greatest disappointment in this manga for the Sasuke fans will not be that Naruto becomes more powerful than Sasuke. Rather, it will be that Sasuke lost all his will to live after knowing the truth, and get his body taken over by Orochimaru. This in my opinion is the most likely to happen as I doubt that Kishi will change the fact that the Senju are the loving clan and make them guilty of the Uchiha massacre.

  8. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,885
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    deka jiinchn sennin: you will fight a boy with power in his eyes , and then?..
    you will fight together to defeat a greater evil?...
    in that fight the fate of the world will be in your hands?..


    i really thing something is going to happen in this battle that the allies will retreat or the juubi might get some how hurst by HQ plan and madara will let them escape because madara wants the juubi fulpower.. but to me this isn't the final battle of madara and juubi vs naruto and allies..

    naruto will definitely will meet sasuke but naruto and sasuke's battle, it will all depend how kishi make the plot in this madara vs naruto fight.. while i don't see sasuke helping out naruto either because sasuke got to find out the true and meet the human that knows everything first.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  9. #39
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    One thing is certain. Naruto has not met EMS Sasuke yet. You need to check your facts. Second, the toad sage said that Naruto will fight a young man with power in his eyes. This is at least what the translation below says:

    Spoiler show


    This translation is the same for most of the scanlator I have seens so far.




    First, I think many people have misunderstood the expression Sync with the Gedo Mazou. In my opinion, all the akatsuki member could sync with the mazou during the sealing of a biju. That is how I see the syncing with gedo Mazou thing, and it is more reasonable than thinking that Obito who does not even trust Madara will give a boss role to Sasuke who is a betrayer to everyone he meet. Besides, you can notice that your argument contains of speculations in order to make Sasuke a hosts.

    Second, the elder toad never said that Naruto will die. If I am wrong, I ask you respectfully to bring a link to your fact. I might sound rude, but don't be mad at me. It is just that I don't know how to answer when people use argument that does not exist in a discussion.

    Third, the fact that Naruto and Sasuke will clash was not a prophecy. It was Obito's own opinion when he was thinking of himself as a god. I even remember Obito saying he know all the extent of Naruto's power while being confuse about a sweat. He could even not notice what happen between Naruto and the Bijus in the second sphere of consciousness. So I think taking Obito's prattling for a prophecy might end just in the a similar disappointment to what happen to Kabuto's fans.


    Fourth, it is quite interesting that lately, many people wants the eyes of the SO6P to become a Jinchuriki. In my opinion, becoming a Jinchuriki is not made sucuessful because one has a body. The greatest factor is that one can have a loving self that is necessary to control the Biju, least the Biju take your body over due to hatred. Thus I think if Sasuke or Madara becomes Jinchuriki of the 10T, they will just have their body taken over by the Biju.


    ==================== My Opinion on the young man with power in his eyes ===

    Pa and Ma used to refer to Jiraya as the little Jiraya, or Jiraya boy. In one discussion, I asked a fan to give me his best guess of the age of the great elder told. He could give a shot, so I sugest a series of age that goes like this - 500, 1000, 2000, etc. What I am trying to say is that the elder toad might even have met Rikudo himself, and when he call someone a boy, it can be anyone. Though the ages I listed are speculative, they are likely to be correct, and therefore, I think either Madara, Obito, and Sasuke can be the person with power in his eyes.

    Fact is that after Naruto met with Octopus, the first persons he fought with power in their eyes were Nagato and Itachi, but we can safely discount them because of what we know about their fight. Then, Naruto met Madara but nothing serious happened. With Obito, he had a mild fight, then the battle became Madara +Obito vs Naruto and co. My guess is that, the person with power in his eyes that Naruto will fight before the end of the war will be Madara. My reason is still the same - that is Obito is no match for a serious Naruto with Killing intent. Besides, unless Obito becomes 10T jinchuriki, the alliance will take him down with an attack that last more than 5 minute, and probably quickly with Kakashi's help.


    Finally, I think everyone should consider the possibility of Orochimaru becoming the final guy with power in his eyes. This is due to the fact that when speaking of a wild card, I think Orochimaru is the true wild card here. The greatest disappointment in this manga for the Sasuke fans will not be that Naruto becomes more powerful than Sasuke. Rather, it will be that Sasuke lost all his will to live after knowing the truth, and get his body taken over by Orochimaru. This in my opinion is the most likely to happen as I doubt that Kishi will change the fact that the Senju are the loving clan and make them guilty of the Uchiha massacre.
    1. I meant the same thing- that it seemed Sasuke shall be the young man with powerful eyes and therefore, the eye techniques he possess shall surpass all that we have seen till now.

    2. Most places I read it is stated that Naruto will fight a man with powerful eyes..though many people refer he will meet a man with powerful eyes..That needs to be seen....

    another thing: If both obito and madara die/sealed then there will be no active rinnengan user and therefore, there is no one to cast izanagi to split the jyubi....

    The problem with SA is not just madara and obito, the another thing is even after madara and obito who will control the jyubi....

    I hope I make sense :P


    visit me here

  10. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Behind you..that's my Kage Bunshin
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,662
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Nagato, Obito, and Madara are hardly "young men."

    It obviously refers to Sasuke. It's not as if it hasn't already been made incredibly obvious that the two of them are bound together by fate and are destined to fight.
    Well anyone (except Madara maybe) is a young man compared to that Hermit frog.... - I still think it is Sasuke though i must say the thread has created some questions in my mind.
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

  11. #41
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    1. I meant the same thing- that it seemed Sasuke shall be the young man with powerful eyes and therefore, the eye techniques he possess shall surpass all that we have seen till now.

    2. Most places I read it is stated that Naruto will fight a man with powerful eyes..though many people refer he will meet a man with powerful eyes..That needs to be seen....

    another thing: If both obito and madara die/sealed then there will be no active rinnengan user and therefore, there is no one to cast izanagi to split the jyubi....

    The problem with SA is not just madara and obito, the another thing is even after madara and obito who will control the jyubi....

    I hope I make sense :P
    The tailed beast said that SO6P promised them they will become one again, and they will follow a righteous path unlike when they were inside SO6P. This mean at the end of the Juubi issue, they will be a Juubi without hatred. That is how I understand this part of the Juubi.

    fact 1: SO6P said a day will come when they will become one will

    Spoiler show


    Fact 2: SO6P asked them to search for what is real strength ..



    In this page, Kurama implied that the day they was looking for was arrived, and that the person they were waiting for was Naruto. All the beasts agreed.

    Fact 3: All the tailed beast agreed with Naruto being Rikudo's .. something

    Spoiler show


    So my interpretation of both sides of story is like this:

    Sasuke has embraced evil route for power, though you can say it is justified. Sasuke's side of the power will much perfectly with a powerful beast but note the Juubi. Sasuke's power will reach something closed to Rikudo when he merges with Orochimaru and implements the scroll.
    On the other side, my reading tell me that Naruto will get Juubi, and he will be able to control it because of what the tailed beasts told him. That is how he will led the new juubi to a righteous path.

    However, basing a third idea on what happened on DBZ, Naruto's experience with the Bijuus might result into Juubi ending splitted into two beasts. One being good and another totally evil. Thus Naruto could get the good one while the villain control the bad one. This idea would be too closed to DBZ, but Kishi can fit it to his works.

    My complaints:

    On most of the forums I have been participating, I have notice that fans never discuss facts related to Naruto. Especially, I have notice that their arguments never take Naruto's side of the story into account. When talking about a juubi problem, one should not ignore what happened in chapter 572 as it foreshadowed the fate of the tailed beasts.

  12. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    One thing is certain. Naruto has not met EMS Sasuke yet. You need to check your facts. Second, the toad sage said that Naruto will fight a young man with power in his eyes. This is at least what the translation below says:

    First, I think many people have misunderstood the expression Sync with the Gedo Mazou. In my opinion, all the akatsuki member could sync with the mazou during the sealing of a biju. That is how I see the syncing with gedo Mazou thing, and it is more reasonable than thinking that Obito who does not even trust Madara will give a boss role to Sasuke who is a betrayer to everyone he meet. Besides, you can notice that your argument contains of speculations in order to make Sasuke a hosts.
    Your argument doesn't seem weighty in regards to syncing. What does it have anything to do with connection with the Mazo? It's blatantly obvious that other than the users with Ocular abilities - Rinnegan, EMS - it's not possible to connect with the Mazo.

    As Obito never planned to bring Madara into the picture, his sights were on Sasuke who - as many have ventured - had great promise to awaken the eternal Mangaeko which would be suffice to link him to Mazo.

  13. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Your argument doesn't seem weighty in regards to syncing. What does it have anything to do with connection with the Mazo? It's blatantly obvious that other than the users with Ocular abilities - Rinnegan, EMS - it's not possible to connect with the Mazo.

    As Obito never planned to bring Madara into the picture, his sights were on Sasuke who - as many have ventured - had great promise to awaken the eternal Mangaeko which would be suffice to link him to Mazo.
    Wasn't the reason why Obito could sync the very fact that he has both Hashicells and EMS? Madara was able to summon GM from the moon when he awakened rinnegan, and not when he planted Hashicells on himself, so I believe to "sync" you need the combo of Uchiha and Senju powers (separately, like Obito, or together in rinnegan, like Nagato).

    so6pww: Your links don't work (try using links to a common reader, like mangastream.to).

    Oh! 647 posts! 47 at the end!
    Last edited by 0Xellos; January 02, 2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: 47 derp
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  14. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Wasn't the reason why Obito could sync the very fact that he has both Hashicells and EMS? Madara was able to summon GM from the moon when he awakened rinnegan, and not when he planted Hashicells on himself, so I believe to "sync" you need the combo of Uchiha and Senju powers (separately, like Obito, or together in rinnegan, like Nagato).

    so6pww: Your links don't work (try using links to a common reader, like mangastream.to).

    Oh! 647 posts! 47 at the end!
    If that was the case then why did Obito desire for an EMS user to be linked with the Mazo? Either I am confused, or it's Kishimoto's plot-hole ridden fine writing again. Because I cannot remember if he ever mentioned Sasuke's daily spoonfuls of Senju Dna.

  15. #45
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,609
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    the young man with powerful eyes will be sasuke...no doubt

    i don't know if anyone said it before...but could kurama have been talking about the eldest son instead of madara or obito(when sasuke appearred before him).he never said"who"but"you"...

    madara cheated with his eyes...by using senju dna to gain rinnegan...

    but sasuke is absent of such dna...hence his eyes evolving into the eyes that the eldest son inheirited/possessed...i'd imagine xD



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts