Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 60 of 60

Thread: Young man with powerful eyes

  1. #46
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,987
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    I agree, i think the Young man with powerful eyes is sasuke, sasuke is going to have an important role in how this war is going to end...
    I hope we get to know what oro is going to do besides trying to get sasuke's body......if he keep doing that he is going to end up dead again..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  2. #47
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Tobi isn't old... he's about 31, right? He's still fairly young. The Sage could have been talking about Tobi as well. And let's not forget, the Sage might not have known about Madara's true age, since Madara would have looked young.

    I'm not sure if Sage meant meet or fight, dunno what the correct translation or the most accurate translation would be. If it's meet, it can very well be any three of the listed. Same with fighting, and Naruto's fightin two already.

  3. #48
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    The tailed beast said that SO6P promised them they will become one again, and they will follow a righteous path unlike when they were inside SO6P. This mean at the end of the Juubi issue, they will be a Juubi without hatred. That is how I understand this part of the Juubi.

    fact 1: SO6P said a day will come when they will become one will

    Spoiler show


    Fact 2: SO6P asked them to search for what is real strength ..



    In this page, Kurama implied that the day they was looking for was arrived, and that the person they were waiting for was Naruto. All the beasts agreed.

    Fact 3: All the tailed beast agreed with Naruto being Rikudo's .. something

    Spoiler show


    So my interpretation of both sides of story is like this:

    Sasuke has embraced evil route for power, though you can say it is justified. Sasuke's side of the power will much perfectly with a powerful beast but note the Juubi. Sasuke's power will reach something closed to Rikudo when he merges with Orochimaru and implements the scroll.
    On the other side, my reading tell me that Naruto will get Juubi, and he will be able to control it because of what the tailed beasts told him. That is how he will led the new juubi to a righteous path.

    However, basing a third idea on what happened on DBZ, Naruto's experience with the Bijuus might result into Juubi ending splitted into two beasts. One being good and another totally evil. Thus Naruto could get the good one while the villain control the bad one. This idea would be too closed to DBZ, but Kishi can fit it to his works.

    My complaints:

    On most of the forums I have been participating, I have notice that fans never discuss facts related to Naruto. Especially, I have notice that their arguments never take Naruto's side of the story into account. When talking about a juubi problem, one should not ignore what happened in chapter 572 as it foreshadowed the fate of the tailed beasts.
    Indeed all kishi has been trying to tell us is that naruto is someone who works on the principles of SO6P...

    But if i remember correctly- the next page said something like this:

    1. You will be one: as different individual or as one being
    2. You will choose an individual who will either bring peace or bring chaos...it seems the bijus have chosen peace..about the jyubi lets see what happens..

    The whole point behind this thread is.... we are talking about how awesome the eye techniques of obito and madara are.. my point is if sauske is the young man of the prophecy then it would be interesting to see his eye techniques which will be far more powerful than madara and obito...


    visit me here

  4. #49
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Your argument doesn't seem weighty in regards to syncing. What does it have anything to do with connection with the Mazo? It's blatantly obvious that other than the users with Ocular abilities - Rinnegan, EMS - it's not possible to connect with the Mazo.

    As Obito never planned to bring Madara into the picture, his sights were on Sasuke who - as many have ventured - had great promise to awaken the eternal Mangaeko which would be suffice to link him to Mazo.
    Let me ask you something. How does the Akatsuki members extract the Biju with Gedo Mazou? In my opinion, the sealing techniques requires that each person uses his power to link to the Gedo Mazou. Syncing and controlling are not the same in my opinion.


    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    Indeed all kishi has been trying to tell us is that naruto is someone who works on the principles of SO6P...

    But if i remember correctly- the next page said something like this:

    1. You will be one: as different individual or as one being
    2. You will choose an individual who will either bring peace or bring chaos...it seems the bijus have chosen peace..about the jyubi lets see what happens..

    The whole point behind this thread is.... we are talking about how awesome the eye techniques of obito and madara are.. my point is if sauske is the young man of the prophecy then it would be interesting to see his eye techniques which will be far more powerful than madara and obito...
    It is not like I don't understand the concern of those I discuss with. The only difference that may exist between us is that I am not locked on Naruto or Sasuke.

    When a plot that concern only Sasuke occurs, I can use my knowledge of the series to understand that will not appear in that plot. This occurs when Sasuke vs Itachi happened, or when Sasuke vs Deidara occurs. From what happened where Jiraya stopped Naruto from interferring with Sasuke's fight, I knew Naruto will never help Sasuke doing that job.

    Similarly, from all the build up around the collecting tailed beast arc or Obito, and the world domination and peace problem, I can say that Sasuke is not the young man with power in his eyes that Naruto will fight after controlling Kyuubi. The reason is that Sasuke has never been hinting on world peace or world domination. Orochimaru neither.

    Finally the key to taking my position is to understand that Naruto series is a collection of many stories, and the only character that is connected to all the stories is Naruto. Naruto was connected to Itachi vs Sasuke in the sense of retrieving Sasuke. He is in the center of the war arc as the Jinvhuriki of Kurama, and also the person chosen to stop Obito's plan. He will be connected to any plot involving Konoha either from orochimaru or Sasuke because he is an Hokage candidate and the inheritor of the will of fire. However, if we analyze unbiasedly the current plot, it only a world peace related plot, and the only antagonist in this plot is Madara - and Obito as he was working on behalf of Madara. I am sorry to say it but any occurrence of Sasuke will be a mixing of the world war with some specific Uchiha problem or an asspul fanservice. From these, I conclude that the young man with power in his eyes is Uchiha Madara - aka edo Madara.

    Look at this:

    Definition of Hero Antagonist

    You can see from this definition that Sasuke is neither antagonist of the war arc, nor hero antagonist. In the current arc, there are clear hero antagonists and these are Madara and Obito as they have the same goal as Naruto but take a twisted solution. So I don't see him becoming the young man with power in his eyes soon. If I had a word to tell Kishi, I would suggest him this:

    1. End the war making Naruto a hero - does not need to kill Madara or Obito. They can team with Oro later if he wants.
    2. Make Naruto Hokage with some development where Naruto is given the scroll of sealing.
    3. Build up Sasuke with New power from Orochimaru
    3. Create a Konoha devastation arc in which set Naruto vs Sasuke (Oro version)
    Last edited by so6pww; January 03, 2013 at 02:55 PM.

  5. #50
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Let me ask you something. How does the Akatsuki members extract the Biju with Gedo Mazou? In my opinion, the sealing techniques requires that each person uses his power to link to the Gedo Mazou. Syncing and controlling are not the same in my opinion.


    In all those instances, Deva path was always present.

  6. #51
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    In all those instances, Deva path was always present.
    Deva path was a member of the Akatsuki like others. So his presence is not extraordinary except for summoning the Gedo Mazou. In my pinion, all the members had to synchronize with the Mazou in order to extract the biju. A single extraction could take easily three days with all the membrs. After the death of many, it was justified for Zetsu to ask if Sasuke would be sync with the Mazou. As you can remember, Tobi had no power on Nagato when Nagato is controlling or summoning the statute. So giving Rinnegan to Sasuke would mean give total control over the Mazou. This means also Tobi would have become powerless before Sasuke. Thus, I believe he meant to let Sasuke connect to the Mazou for sealing biju. The fact that Tobi gave himself the Rinnegan prove my case. If you also check recent development in which Obito said he has never consider Madara as an ally, you can understand that he could easily see through Sasuke.

  7. #52
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Deva path was a member of the Akatsuki like others. So his presence is not extraordinary except for summoning the Gedo Mazou. In my pinion, all the members had to synchronize with the Mazou in order to extract the biju. A single extraction could take easily three days with all the membrs. After the death of many, it was justified for Zetsu to ask if Sasuke would be sync with the Mazou. As you can remember, Tobi had no power on Nagato when Nagato is controlling or summoning the statute. So giving Rinnegan to Sasuke would mean give total control over the Mazou. This means also Tobi would have become powerless before Sasuke. Thus, I believe he meant to let Sasuke connect to the Mazou for sealing biju. The fact that Tobi gave himself the Rinnegan prove my case. If you also check recent development in which Obito said he has never consider Madara as an ally, you can understand that he could easily see through Sasuke.
    This is only assumption as the manga doesn't hold any information in regards to rest of the akastsuki connecting with the Mazo in anyway; they only aided in Bijuu extraction.

  8. #53
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    This is only assumption as the manga doesn't hold any information in regards to rest of the akastsuki connecting with the Mazo in anyway; they only aided in Bijuu extraction.
    It is clear that they use the 9 dragon illusionary seal, which work only by using the power of the Gedo Mazou. During the sealing, only the Gedo Mazou absorb the chakra. Thus, it is easy to see that all the Akatsuki members are using their chackra to pilot the Gedo Mazou in order to absorb the chakra of the Biju. You said they only aided in biju extraction, then you don't say how they aided. Unless you prefer to ignore the facts for the sake of your argument, it is clear that they are all connected to the Gedo Mazou, and Nagato is the one who connected them.

  9. #54
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    ^ I believe - if memory serves me correctly - that it was never mentioned how they aided in chakra extraction.

  10. #55
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    ^ I believe - if memory serves me correctly - that it was never mentioned how they aided in chakra extraction.
    You know at least that they aided, right. It turns out, during the extraction, we see all the member focus their chakra, and do some handseal while Nagato is coordinating everything. The only entity that is extracting chakra is the Gedo Mazou. Thus, unless we choose to close our eyes and refuse the most evident fact, it is clear that whatever the member were doing was causing the Gedo Mazou to extract the Biju. This means consequently, that all the Akatsuki memeber are piloting the Mazou somehow, and since they do the job simultaneously, I say they Sync with Gedo Mazou to extract the Juubi.

    Notes: Even if Kishi does not explain something, we can give an explaination from what we read. For example Naruto sync with Kurama, but there is no explanation on how he does it. In my opinion, it should be something similar to Gedo Mazou. Note that in both case, the syncing allow any group to use the power of the beast or the mazou.

  11. #56
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    ^ I respect your opinion, but I don't believe that making a few hand-seals to exact the Bijuus from the vessels translates into syncing.

  12. #57
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    ^ I believe - if memory serves me correctly - that it was never mentioned how they aided in chakra extraction.
    Then your memory serves you wrong.

    Tendo pain stated that he needs at least 30% of their chakra when sealing/extracting the bijuu to mazou. So all of them are sync to the mazou and they needs a lot of chakra to activate the mazou's sealing jutsu.

    ---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    ^ I respect your opinion, but I don't believe that making a few hand-seals to exact the Bijuus from the vessels translates into syncing.
    Maybe that's what their ring was all about.

    They're syncing to the mazou through their rings. And they got their own designated area/finger from the mazou.

    So that's some sort of syncing, right?.
    Last edited by marshall313; January 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

  13. #58
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Then your memory serves you wrong.

    Tendo pain stated that he needs at least 30% of their chakra when sealing/extracting the bijuu to mazou. So all of them are sync to the mazou and they needs a lot of chakra to activate the mazou's sealing jutsu.

    ---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------



    Maybe that's what their ring was all about.

    They're syncing to the mazou through their rings. And they got their own designated area/finger from the mazou.

    So that's some sort of syncing, right?.
    After everything I said, and what you said, he cannot agree with us because if he does, it will mean that Tobi did not have a great plan for Sasuke.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #59
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rocklee87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Could be Shisui. The glaring fact is the lack of a body. Kabuto freaking found Madara but couldn't find Shisui? How? And how could Shisui make his body disappear as he told Itachi it would? I'm thinking he is waiting as back-up with a new set of eyes in case the Alliance needs an assist. I could also be insane but most of my long-term predictions have come true...

  16. #60
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Young man with powerful eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee87 View Post
    Could be Shisui. The glaring fact is the lack of a body. Kabuto freaking found Madara but couldn't find Shisui? How? And how could Shisui make his body disappear as he told Itachi it would? I'm thinking he is waiting as back-up with a new set of eyes in case the Alliance needs an assist. I could also be insane but most of my long-term predictions have come true...
    Without Kotoamatsukami, I don't think Shisui would have any sort of effect on the outcome even if he were to be alive.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts