Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I find his attitude to be interesting, considering he walked away, apparently annoyed. Instead of getting mad or wanting to fight Naruto or any hint of that, he just sensed the chakra and walked to his goal.
    He's annoyed obviously because even with all his power it seems Naruto has gotten stronger. I don't think he's angry anymore because he finally grew up and isn't a little emo brat anymore, that much is evident when he revived Orochimaru.

Sasuke is searching for answers right now, not a fight. His rivalry with Naruto is put on hold because it is no longer his number 1 priority. Same with Naruto, Sasuke is no longer his number 1 priority.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I find his attitude to be interesting, considering he walked away, apparently annoyed. Instead of getting mad or wanting to fight Naruto or any hint of that, he just sensed the chakra and walked to his goal.
    maybe he does have interests in fighting him, that's why he has to discover the truth,to make up his mind whether fighting him or not. kishi ensured us that sasuke will fight naruto,in the last fight of the manga,so maybe the 2 elders are gonna piss him off,danzo-style

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well... hatred by a lot of people aside for the manga at the moment (but funny they still read it so eagerly ) I absolutely love the fact that when Orochimaru makes an appearance the quality of the story jumps up massively, even if it is for a few panels! this really shows how much he is probably the only character left which gives me and probably everyone else some faith that the manga is about to become REALLY enjoyable again, I absolutely love reading the manga still and get the cravings for another chapter all the time... Even if it is not pressing all the right buttons which it once did...

My personal opinion ? : Orochimaru is the saviour.... not Naruto .. . . and ESPECIALLY not Sasuke!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How about a couple more pictures of "Wah-bito"?
    Spoiler show
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    Well... hatred by a lot of people aside for the manga at the moment (but funny they still read it so eagerly ) I absolutely love the fact that when Orochimaru makes an appearance the quality of the story jumps up massively, even if it is for a few panels! this really shows how much he is probably the only character left which gives me and probably everyone else some faith that the manga is about to become REALLY enjoyable again, I absolutely love reading the manga still and get the cravings for another chapter all the time... Even if it is not pressing all the right buttons which it once did...

My personal opinion ? : Orochimaru is the saviour.... not Naruto .. . . and ESPECIALLY not Sasuke!
    He is my only hope left to do something. That is, after Nagato was sealed and Itachi dispelled Edo Tensei, of course.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

next chapter will probably witness naruto's counterattack,and the chapter is probably gonna end with Orochimaru telling sasuke:" here we are,the 2 people who know the truth are behind this wall."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    next chapter will probably witness naruto's counterattack,and the chapter is probably gonna end with Orochimaru telling sasuke:" here we are,the 2 people who know the truth are behind this wall."
    It's not two people, it's one

"The one who knows everything"

but then orochimaru said "them" -which I miss, sorry. so it is a possibility

but then again sasuke knows the elders are from konoha, so why would he ask orochimaru where to go. more information is needed.
    Last edited by xaither; January 17, 2013 at 01:58 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar
    Lol the Kakashi example is irrelevant. Im pretty sure we can agree that perfect susanoo is more costly than Kumai.
    The point was that the attack is lethal enough to one-shot Naruto regardless of how much chakra he has.
    Quote Quote:
    Sasuke's "level" of chakra wasn't compared to Madara's but rather the "feeling"(idk the exact word that was used). Kurama said it was more sinister than his own or more potent(something like that), he didn't say he had more of it. Madara has substatially more chakra than sasuke(you can tell by the katon size among other feats). Also i don't think the enton thing is really comparable. Its like saying Chidori senbon is as costly as a regular chidori or any of the other variants.
    I'm well aware of that. However, Madara's chakra reserve is never stated to be big. Ever. For all you know Sasuke's chakra reserves are superior to Madara, but ET is allowing that reserve to last infinitely. Madara's chakra was stated to be the most powerful in the clan. And Sasuke's is compared to his. See my point? Regardless of how small of a reserve Sasuke has, he will have chakra potent enouth that his attacks will destroy things just as easily as Madara does. Meaning if Naruto is in the path of whatever the hell Sasuke destroys, he's done.

Quote Quote:
    Also the only reason Naruto hasn't kept bijuu mode up the entire time is because he keeps hitting his limit(and because Madara forced him out of it), but that limit keeps increasing the more he used it.
    This is my point, lol. The most Naruto can keep it active is for 8 minutes. 3 whole minutes more than before (gasp!). Sasuke however, gains new portions of Perfect Susanoo with each usage of it (finally gaining a 4th arm vs. Kabuto). One... maybe two fights before finding Naruto it will have reached "sublimation" like Madara's.

Quote Quote:
    If Naurto was completely fresh he could probably hold bijuu mode up for 10 plus minutes and then spam the shit out of KCM, V2, and SM. My point is that i don't think Sasuke can contend with that level of stamina. Sure if he kills Naruto fast there will be no point in a stamina battle but the odds of that happening in the manga are slim to known and even less so in the arena.
    And my point is that he doesn't need to. If Naruto had an INFINITE chakra supply in Bijuu Mode and Sasuke pelted him with a Perfect Susanoo sword slash the level of the one Madara used to scare the Gokage, it wouldn't matter because he and Kurama both would be injured significantly, especially if a Kagutsuchi was coating the sword. That would result in almost guaranteed death against Naruto, or atleast Kurama licking his wounds for a while.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi
    ]He's annoyed obviously because even with all his power it seems Naruto has gotten stronger. I don't think he's angry anymore because he finally grew up and isn't a little emo brat anymore, that much is evident when he revived Orochimaru.
    Actually, people are looking at this the wrong way. Naruto's chakra didn't grown any larger than it has been throughout this entire battle. He just altered Kurama's chakra, which gave it a similar chakra signature to his own. Ontop of that, he spread it out to tons of other ninja on the battlefield, making that chakra signature spread about. Instead of everyone feeling Kurama's chakra like usual, they're feeling Naruto's. It's not a bigger chakra. Just a different type.

Remember: if size was the reason everyone could feel it, everyone's head would've exploded from feeling the Juubi. Which hasn't happened. Yes it's natural energy, but it has a chakra signature aswell, proven by the fact the sensor water bubble thing they had back at the headquarters, and the fact that Naruto could sense it in Sage Mode.

Further proof that it hasn't gotten any bigger is the fact that if it was size alone everyone was sensing from Naruto's chakra, then that would mean his chakra reserve has grown superior to the Juubi's. And that shit ain't happening.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There is only one proper response to all the discussion about Sauske.

<---- See the Avatar for further clarification...

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    There is only one proper response to all the discussion about Sauske.

<---- See the Avatar for further clarification...
    Gonna miss your old avatar. But this is......well, perfect.

Already see myself changing Obito's speeches in the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ninjabot

you keep saying that the bubble was caused by the juubi, but I don't think thats the case , it could be due to all the ninja's arriving at the same place, which occurs on
    on the second page after shikamaru dad asked for an analysis

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    old avatar
    Oh - it'll come back some day. It was more timeless. But for now until this stupid fight is over and Obito is killed off - the new one just seems more fitting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't quit thinking that kishi is going to troll us with the human that knows everything, the same way he did with tobi being obito.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad some Sauce was added. Thank god. I usually prefer my food with some Sauce on it in some form or another, not necessarily even close to a lot of Sauce, but just some, sometimes. It's been so dry in my mouth lately, no extra flavor, no extra Sauce to spice it up and make it easier to swallow. While it wasn't much Sauce, it was better than nothing. It didn't get stuck in my throat this week.

17. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did i miss something?, talking about sauce
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

New Reply
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast