Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Something that I really don't like about this, is that we already know that whatever they tried will most likely fail.
    I really want this to strategy to work, since it's the last one made by Shikaku and that it involves everyone (although, thus far it's only the Konoha people that are doing all the work), and not only Naruto.

But, unfortunately...
    Madara already revealed that the Jyubbi had yet another transformation coming up.
    And we all know that, whatever the alliance tries, it will be all in vain once the Jyubbi transforms again...
    I'm still not sure what the plan is. Thus far all they have done is block the Juubi's attacks and hold it still. Killing it seems to not be an option, and I'm not really sure Shikaku or anyone on the battlefield would know a sealing jutsu capable of sealing the Juubi. So I'm really not sure where all of this is going.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Also, is Shi about to die? http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94883763/9
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

So after all, all the hand-holding people fangasmed over last week between naruto and hinata, wasn't anything special. He went holding hands with everyone.
    And TenTen didnt even cry over Neji..ouch, that hurt for the NejiTenTen shippers. Kishi, you are a love troll.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

My hopes were raised the moment I saw Sasuke in the chapter and then the "Mystery Reiatsu"....only to find that it's Naruto's reiatsu.

I only have this to say to Shikaku Nara: THIS was your plan?! This bullshit is what we've waited so long for?

This plan is just "give everyone steroids, Naruto."

"Right now that you're all roided up, do your own shit and see if it works."

Yea sure...brilliant plan...No! Wait! You've got a frigging Konoha Elder on the opponents' team who's seen EVERYTHING in his lifetime...

Jeezus that was a dumb plan, so far.

And Obito "Don't underestimate us"....you kidding right Kishi? Tell me that dialogue didn't come from Obito...IRONY OVERLOAD!!!

Don't even get me started on his "these burdens are what turned me into who I am." No Obito...your idiocy turned you into who you are.

This was probably the most jumbled up Naruto chapter I've ever read.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

it really felt round about strategy. i feel ino's jutsu was not required to use nara's shadow binding. i mean jubi has not moved from its place for most part of the fight.

for sasuke's panel, i felt it was the same forest of nara clan where no one ever visits. hence it feels like konoha.

all in all, it was really boring chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just read the new chapter and I have these comment:

1. On team Sasuke

Sasuke and anyone around was able to sense a chakra. Actually, the chakra is resonating so any ninja can feel it. First, I want everyone that Sasuke has not reach his destination yet. Please keep it in mind, and know that only a few dozen of minute or hours has passed since they left. Second, I would like everyone to notice how Orochimaru's words towards Sasuke were similar to Madara's words towards Obito. Kishi is really overdoing his similarity thingy.

Finally, I want to tell everyone who is denying hard fact, that the chakra Sasuke and co sensed was Naruto's chakra. It couldn't be Juubi because they would have sensed it long time ago.

2. On the battlefield

(a) Obito's speech was useless to me. Kishi waste some pages. Obito sound like a defeated villain who refuse to admit his plans failed, and wants to restated his strength.

(b) The new Kyuubi chakra is not just Kyuubi chakra. This time, there is Naruto's chakra mixed with it. Actually, the cloud ninja made the precision but Kishi didn't elaborate what's going on. The fact is that the cloud ninja is a sensory who can distinguish people by their chakra. This also foreshadow a Kyuubi+SM mode. This fact is interesting because I always thought that the combined chakra of Naruto and Kyuubi would be stronger and lead to something else. The presence of both chakra simultaneously means Naruto might be closed to perfect synchornization with Kyuubi. I also want to note that Naruto has mastered the art of chakra distribution getting him a step closer to being a medical Ninja.

(c) The best part of the manga has always be for me any conversation involving Naruto. To all the biased people who think Naruto is not mature, you need to read what he told to Obito. These words were the world of a geniune leader. This Naruto's greatest power.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugh seriously, I've read the chapter again and I still feel it's jumbled! There's no flow to this chapter at all! Not to mention there's not point. This hyped up plan turned out to be a Ino Shika Cho formation after everyone gets steroids from Naruto. Jeez...

And Obito...thank you...you keep undermining yourself with every single chapter so none of us have to undermine you ourselves.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there should be another option in this pool... "Various pictures of Tsunade"

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    I'm still not sure what the plan is. Thus far all they have done is block the Juubi's attacks and hold it still. Killing it seems to not be an option, and I'm not really sure Shikaku or anyone on the battlefield would know a sealing jutsu capable of sealing the Juubi. So I'm really not sure where all of this is going.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Also, is Shi about to die? http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94883763/9
    This is why I wanted Naruto to found one Uzumaki elder who would teach him kick ass sealing techniques
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Ah yes, a 3 week hiatus and eveyone is letting off steam in oh so postiive ways.

Yellow flash step pales in comparison to Team Hawk's walking jutsu. They've crossed into 3 countries in a matter of hours. Minato is a slug compared to these guys. If they're not going to the hidden wall scroll of the Uchiha clan (or if they already have) then Sasuke is off to meet someone new to teach him what he needs to know. Although it's bizarre that you can sense Naruto's chakra from over a country away. I understand that Kishi's doing it for effect but that's just ridiculous.

All the injured NaruSaku fans are jumping on the point that there was an alterior motive for Naruto grabbing Hinata's hand. That's true, Hinata was meant to be the frontline barrier for the Ino-Shika-Chou formation. However, the focus is on what Naruto said. He didn't need to say that to give Hinata her power-up. He said it, because he meant it and that's what's important. I wonder if some Kyuubi chakra would make Sakura relevant again?

This chapter seems to be a little bit for everyone. A little fighting, a little Konoha 11 character development-although still no love for Shino, a little Sasuke cameo, plus the next move in the Jyuubi fight. Lee's response was a little late, but considering how much was going on I can overlook that delayed response. Shikaku suggests Ino-shika-Chou was just the first move, I'm curios to see that the next will be. To be honest I'm kind of sick of Ino-Shik-Cho at this point. Kishi needs some new formations.
    This may seem far-fetched but what if Naruto is actually "filtering" or "enhancing" the Kyuubi chakra that is going through him? What if he is actually making it more life giving than all of the previous times? That may actually make Sasuke and the rest sense it... It may very well be that the reason they are sensing it is because they are in "darkness" and this is such a pure chakra..../he thinks wishfully...

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    My hopes were raised the moment I saw Sasuke in the chapter and then the "Mystery Reiatsu"....only to find that it's Naruto's reiatsu.

I only have this to say to Shikaku Nara: THIS was your plan?! This bullshit is what we've waited so long for?

"Right now that you're all roided up, do your own shit and see if it works."

Yea sure...brilliant plan...No! Wait! You've got a frigging Konoha Elder on the opponents' team who's seen EVERYTHING in his lifetime...

Jeezus that was a dumb plan, so far.

And Obito "Don't underestimate us"....you kidding right Kishi? Tell me that dialogue didn't come from Obito...IRONY OVERLOAD!!!

Don't even get me started on his "these burdens are what turned me into who I am." No Obito...your idiocy turned you into who you are.

This was probably the most jumbled up Naruto chapter I've ever read.
    Wait - we don't even know what the plan is...They won't go through all that "pain" just for a ino-shika-cho move...I think it is just a diversion or the start of something bigger...
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I only have this to say to Shikaku Nara: THIS was your plan?!
    Yeah - pretty much this. Everyone is acting all surprised that Naruto is juicing the alliance - but it already happened with Gai and Kakashi so what's the big surprise here? This is just a lather, rinse, repeat of what's been going on before. And that was Shikaku's big plan? To do the same exact thing that was done before but using QB chakra - and then tell Shikamaru to figure out something else if that fails? Well, I guess Shikamaru better get thinking REAL fast because it has failed already. Choji can't hold the Juubi, Ino already got kicked out of Obito, and the Nara binding has already failed and the Jubi is on the loose. Nothing has been accomplished, and Shikaku's plan is a total bust. Yet another totally wasted chapter where absolutely nothing got accomplished.

END THIS STUPID FIGHT KISHI! It isn't interesting. It isn't moving the plot. It's just a stupid plot treadmill where the SAME THINGS are happening over and over and over again. ARG! I can see it now though - the Alliance will start to look like they're accomplishing something and then the Jubi will "evolve" again and - uh oh! - Obito will start preaching "despair" again and Naruto will start losing hope and then - ooo! - shinobi "X" will say something and Naruto will get inspired again - and - wheeee! - Kurama will give him more chakra and the whole STUPID PROCESS will start all over again. This is not good writing. It is awful. I do not want to see this idiotic pattern repeating itself again another 2 or 3 times before Kishi finally ends the fight. Cut to the chase, man!
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I swear to god if another chapter ends with Naruto posing and talking about his ninja way or something I'm gonna flip. Again we didn't move forward much and like others have said the strategy doesn't seem like one that will work. I'm actually more interested in what Oro and Sasuke are doing right now...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kishi started so good with sasuke and orochimaru and then went down the road, for those that discussed when i say that without kurama naruto and allies will be death by now, what more prove can we get everyone using kyuubi chakra now..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

As I predicted,hawk appeared just to tempt us,without doing a thing. Well,at least the chapter wasn't that bad,although the end was, as usual, damn boring. Kishi is focusing too much on feelings lately,and I can't stand it anymore. . Love component doesn't fit him...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    kishi started so good with sasuke and orochimaru and then went down the road, for those that discussed when i say that without kurama naruto and allies will be death by now, what more prove can we get everyone using kyuubi chakra now..
    Maybe true, but not quiet true. The key is that without Naruto, the alliance and Kyuubi would be already defeated. The way you express is not correct because Kurama can get capture or summoned by Madara in a second. Naruto is the true thing here. He is protecting Kurama, and being able to use his chakra through is body. You can see that Madara and Obito has something stronger than Kyuubi, yet they cannot use it to the its max. Unless you get a host than can beat the crap out of the Biju, the biju is no good.

Second, you should notice that Killer Bee has Hachibi with a lot of chakra. Maybe Hachibi chakra cannot feed the whole alliance, but it still hold its own gorund. Why Killer bee cannot distribute chakra or cannot go in chakra mode? Some people thing it is because the chakra mode is specific to Kyuubi, but it is wrong. Unless the Jinchuriki has a load of chakra on his own as Naruto does, he cannot go chakra mode. This is the fundamental difference between Naruto and all the other host. He is Uzumaki/Senju, and he has power that can stand without Kyuubi. Read the statement of the cloud sensor below.

Spoiler show

Surely, Naruto alone cannot beat Juubi without special power, but same way Kyuubi cannot beat Juubi without Naruto. The new chakra is not Kyuubi's chakra alone, but the combination of Naruto and Kyuubi.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Once more, Kishi has bequeathed to us....a boot to the head!. Too much blabbling and not real fight.I bet the hidden stuff in the box will be the ultimate perv-jutsu ever knowed. I hope next chapter shall be full of "kapows","bams" and "zoks" instead of nonsense talk.

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    You're pronouncing it wrong, it's writen "hashirama cells"
    Last edited by SoulFury; January 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Almost forgot

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this new chakra combination of Naruto and Kuramas is really something! Anruto was able to modify their chakra so that he could pass if to his allies. The duo is really becoming something else!! Even Sasuke, Oro, Suij, and Juugo stopped in their tracks because of the power that Naruto+Kurama have

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94883763/7
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94883763/8
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94883763/9

I mean the whole army including Obito and Madara are shoceked and impressed
    Naruto skills on the battlefield always impress me, he's not any genius with natural talent, but he has some rare and impressive skills that come in the heat of battle

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast