Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

    76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

    20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

    6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

    16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

    32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

    1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

    9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

    18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 650

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

  1. #226
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Its kinda ironic that Oro was the reaspm that made Sasuke flee Konoha, and then he's the reason for his return.
    I smell Sasuke's affection for our favourite creepy snake man
    For the happy ending, he's going give his body to him!
    Just like Hashirama cells and Madara

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #227
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    You underestimate Kishi. The Uchiha Tablet is a treasure map for Rikudou Sennin's tomb. Only EMS and Rinnegan have enough insight to fully decipher the treasure map.
    I dont underestimate Kishi, we just clearly dont have the same insight on the matter.


    Sasuke wants to know everything.

    He said he wants to destroy Konoha, but he can't be a child anymore, which is why he needs to learn everything there is to know before he decides what is the right thing to do.

    When he said those very words... he had the flashback of Itachi saying that perhaps him and Sasuke together could have convinced their parents to not commit to the coup detat. Meaning that Itachi considered the possibily of the descision he made to not be the right one.

    Right now, Sasuke wants to make sure that he makes the right descision in order to not make Itachi's sacrifice meaningless.

    That means that he could want to talk to his parents in order to ;

    - Learn if him and Itachi could have indeed convinced them to stop, and if so then it means that the Uchiha were killed for no reason as there was an other alternative

    If they would have kept going, it means that it was a lost cause and that their death was needed in order to save the world, thus Konoha and itachi made the right descision and wanting revenge on them now isnt the right descision as shit was about to hit the fan anyways.
    Last edited by insid3rkill3r; January 16, 2013 at 03:30 PM.

    My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    .
    -

  4. #228
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    You underestimate Kishi. The Uchiha Tablet is a treasure map for Rikudou Sennin's tomb. Only EMS and Rinnegan have enough insight to fully decipher the treasure map.
    Naaaaah. Oro is going to go ET Madara Sr. Thats right, the guy we're seeing is just Jr.

    "Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

  5. #229
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    is the scroll is about how to perform edo tensei, kishi will be fucking trolling everybody, there is a big posibility that someone is going to be reanimate to learn the true bhind everything and edo tensei is a powerful weapon to concert the world but if is that damn kishi..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  6. #230
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,529
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    I really want Naruto and Sasuke to fight side by side again in the future. Dont know who but it would be awesome seeing them two teaming against some guy in the future
    yea i can see that coming, the question is what does oro do?

    does he join the fight as well, or does he hide waiting for a fresh corpse to experiment on ?

    i know they didnt bring him back just to kill him off again

  7. #231
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,841
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    For the happy ending, he's going give his body to him!
    Just like Hashirama cells and Madara
    I agree with you, Madara x Hashirama simply isn't enough to please the fangirls. Sasuke is clearly frustrated because he can sense the hand holding over at Naruto's. But Naruto x Sasuke fanboys and girls, do not despair, because in the end you will laugh in their faces.

    Spoiler: Uchiha x Senju 1 show


    Spoiler: Uchiha x Wannabe Senju 2 show
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #232
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    For the first time in a long time I felt like Naruto made a decent speech, one that didn't seem naive but one with him knowing full well he can try and he might fail, but in the end he'll continue on regardless.

    Decent chapter, I'm kind of amused at Oro and Sasuke suddenly appearing in Konoha, yet they left it alone.

  10. #233
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    I dont underestimate Kishi, we just clearly dont have the same insight on the matter.


    Sasuke wants to know everything.

    He said he wants to destroy Konoha, but he can't be a child anymore, which is why he needs to learn everything there is to know before he decides what is the right thing to do.

    When he said those very words... he had the flashback of Itachi saying that perhaps him and Sasuke together could have convinced their parents to not commit to the coup detat. Meaning that Itachi considered the possibily of the descision he made to not be the right one.

    Right now, Sasuke wants to make sure that he makes the right descision in order to not make Itachi's sacrifice meaningless.

    That means that he could want to talk to his parents in order to ;

    - Learn if him and Itachi could have indeed convinced them to stop, and if so then it means that the Uchiha were killed for no reason as there was an other alternative

    If they would have kept going, it means that it was a lost cause and that their death was needed in order to save the world, thus Konoha and itachi made the right descision and wanting revenge on them now isnt the right descision as shit was about to hit the fan anyways.
    So, there is an Uchiha cemetery somewhere that somehow went unnoticed by grave robber Yakushi Kabuto? Nope, I find it unlikely, to be honest. I think they already disposed the bodies or perhaps burnt them to ashes. This was a massacre, after all.
    Regarding the matter;
    There wasn't another alternative or so it seems. Two little kids wouldn't be able to change an entire clan's perspective. If Itachi couldn't do it, how could Sasuke know what to do at that age even if he knew? If there was another alternative as Itachi wants to believe, he would have already followed that action.

  11. #234
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    well, we got sarutobi clan now and kabuto got hold of madara blood, how?. who knows so having a corpse of an uchiha being killed in the massacre won't surprises me.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  12. #235
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I agree with you, Madara x Hashirama simply isn't enough to please the fangirls. Sasuke is clearly frustrated because he can sense the hand holding over at Naruto's. But Naruto x Sasuke fanboys and girls, do not despair, because in the end you will laugh in their faces.

    Spoiler: Uchiha x Senju 1 show


    Spoiler: Uchiha x Wannabe Senju 2 show
    I want to get an Orochimaru x whoever pairing. Imagination limits will be blown up by such a thing. Perhaps Orochimaru wants an Uchiha body just to seduce Tsunade, not to rule over the world or something like that.
    Oh, even in his unconscious clone, Naruto and his annoying smile is up there.

  13. #236
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    germany
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    666
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    The one thing I really liked about the chapter (even though it's kind of enough with the speeches, geez) was Naruto saying that Neji should stay in his heart and not be revived in any illusion world. That and the flashbacks of the HQ-guys gives me hope that we really have some semi-main charakters dead, who won't be revived.

    But why is Sakura on that awesome colour page? She is a complete nobody at this point, and I don't mean that in a bashful way. It's just that she has done nothing of importance and almost died twice of stupidity since the arrival of the army.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

  14. #237
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,841
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    I dont underestimate Kishi, we just clearly dont have the same insight on the matter.

    Sasuke wants to know everything.

    He said he wants to destroy Konoha, but he can't be a child anymore, which is why he needs to learn everything there is to know before he decides what is the right thing to do.

    When he said those very words... he had the flashback of Itachi saying that perhaps him and Sasuke together could have convinced their parents to not commit to the coup detat. Meaning that Itachi considered the possibily of the descision he made to not be the right one.

    Right now, Sasuke wants to make sure that he makes the right descision in order to not make Itachi's sacrifice meaningless.

    That means that he could want to talk to his parents in order to ;

    - Learn if him and Itachi could have indeed convinced them to stop, and if so then it means that the Uchiha were killed for no reason as there was an other alternative

    If they would have kept going, it means that it was a lost cause and that their death was needed in order to save the world, thus Konoha and itachi made the right descision and wanting revenge on them now isnt the right descision as shit was about to hit the fan anyways.
    I was joking, luls.

    What you propose is possible, but in my opinion it would be too conclusive and final. In that scenario Naruto won't have any role in changing Sasuke, besides being an annoying stalker.

    Orochimaru is also here for a reason, and not just to tag along as Sasuke's tourist guide. Besides Orochimaru wouldn't need to lead the way for Sasuke to his parent's graves. The only thing that makes sense and wouldn't destroy Sasuke's part of the story completely, would be a deeper secret.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  15. #238
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    So, there is an Uchiha cemetery somewhere that somehow went unnoticed by grave robber Yakushi Kabuto? Nope, I find it unlikely, to be honest. I think they already disposed the bodies or perhaps burnt them to ashes. This was a massacre, after all.
    I dont see why the Uchiha would be burned to ashes because it was a massacre.

    The village didnt know of their hostility, so to the eyes of everyone except the elders and Sarutobi, they have lost their strongest clan, and their comrades of war, not some betrayers.

    Kabuto went to get the strongest ninjas for his edo tenseis, while the Uchiha were the strongest along with the senju, it doesnt mean that they are stronger than who he has took under his control.


    Quote Quote:
    Regarding the matter;
    There wasn't another alternative or so it seems. Two little kids wouldn't be able to change an entire clan's perspective. If Itachi couldn't do it, how could Sasuke know what to do at that age even if he knew? If there was another alternative as Itachi wants to believe, he would have already followed that action.
    Itachi said that he believed now that perhaps him and Sasuke could have changed their parents's hearts. If he says so then its because that now, he knows things didnt go the way he wanted to, thus doesnt believe as much as he believed in the past when he was a mere 13 years boy that the descision he took was the right and only one.

    He was facing a rediculous ultimatum, and he was only a kid.

    Now he's more wise than hes ever been, and hes seen the result of his descision and what happened due to it. He could have talked to Sasuke like he himself said, and they would have tried.

    When you realise that ur descision wasnt the right one, you naturally go and claim that the other one was likely the right one.

    My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    .
    -

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #239
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Phoenix946's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I agree with you, Madara x Hashirama simply isn't enough to please the fangirls. Sasuke is clearly frustrated because he can sense the hand holding over at Naruto's. But Naruto x Sasuke fanboys and girls, do not despair, because in the end you will laugh in their faces.

    Spoiler: Uchiha x Senju 1 show


    Spoiler: Uchiha x Wannabe Senju 2 show
    An internet for this man, pronto!

    Chapter was a bit random to me, too many scene skips. Obito's comment about how those bonds made them who he is now felt a tad forced as well. Loved Naruto's speech though. And I'm pretty interested in what Sasuke and Orochimaru are up to as well. Not exactly the greatest episode considering the wait, but certainly enjoyable.

  18. #240
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    I dont see why the Uchiha would be burned to ashes because it was a massacre.

    The village didnt know of their hostility, so to the eyes of everyone except the elders and Sarutobi, they have lost their strongest clan, and their comrades of war, not some betrayers.

    Kabuto went to get the strongest ninjas for his edo tenseis, while the Uchiha were the strongest along with the senju, it doesnt mean that they are stronger than who he has took under his control.
    Oh, that's a speculation. Not based on anything, rather a possibility.
    If there was someone Kabuto could revive and then hope to get on his side without even manipulating like puppets, it would be the Uchiha, who would follow Madara's lead to death this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    When you realise that ur descision wasnt the right one, you naturally go and claim that the other one was likely the right one.
    I totally agree with this statement.

New Reply
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts