Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    All it'd take for Sasuke to equal Naruto in his current form (Bijuu Mode and all) would be a Perfect Susanoo on the scale of Madara's. And he does'nt even need a Rinnegan for that. Just practice. Something else that Orochimaru could be responsible for. If Sasuke were to gain a Rinnegan (which he will most likely aquire) it'd definately help. But it's far from a necessity to defeat Naruto.

And yes, Hashirama's DNA is what gave Madara Rinnegan. But it didn't awaken in him (even with the DNA) until he was on his deathbed. Just like how Sasuke didn't get Sharingan til near death.... then each level up in tomoe for his Sharingan came from him being in tough battles... ditto for Amaterasu and Susanoo. And lastly Nagato, who was scared by a ninja who was gonna kill him, achieve Rinnegan after already being given the eyes by Madara.

In other words, it takes more than just the DNA.
    Sasuke doesn't have the chakra reserves to use Perfect Susanoo for extended periods. Hell he probably doesn't even have the chakra to do it at all. My point is that while PS will allow Sasuke to survive a confrontation with Bijuu Naruto it won't allow him to "compete" with Mr.I have so much chakra i don't know what to do with it. Sasuke needs more chakra than anything else. And the rinnegan allow him to bypass that problem by granting him the hungry realm instead of making him a chakra monster.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    I'm really done with Tobi being alive. He hasn't had a single interesting thing to say since his mask broke. It's like the world caught him with his pants down and the most he's been able to muster for the last SIXTEEN CHAPTERS has been insults on the rank of "your mother". Didn't he used to be a ruthless mastermind or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Until this fight is over I think I really am going to cut every text out of Obito's text bubbles and replace it with "Yo Momma!" The fight will at least have some MINOR entertainment value with that alteration.
    I couldn't resist.

Presenting: Your Mom no Jutsu, the second best new jutsu of 2012
    Spoiler show

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar
    Sasuke doesn't have the chakra reserves to use Perfect Susanoo for extended periods. Hell he probably doesn't even have the chakra to do it at all. My point is that while PS will allow Sasuke to survive a confrontation with Bijuu Naruto it won't allow him to "compete" with Mr.I have so much chakra i don't know what to do with it. Sasuke needs more chakra than anything else. And the rinnegan allow him to bypass that problem by granting him the hungry realm instead of making him a chakra monster.
    You think so, huh?

Hm. Can't say I agree. Kakashi has the least amount of chakra of any of the MS users, but if he hits Naruto in the head with a Kamui it wouldn't matter. Likewise, Sasuke's chakra is compared to Madara's at every turn. He's even shown the capacity to use 12 enton attacks consecutively without even batting a lash. While Susanoo is active in it's final form no less, lol.

Realistically, Sasuke would never keep Susanoo active an entire fight, just like Naruto would never keep Bijuu Mode active throughout an entire fight, negating any need for Sasuke to have those levels of chakra. Inotherwords, he doesn't need enough to spend as much as Naruto does. He just needs enough so that the correct jutsu works at the correct time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Sasuke doesn't have the chakra reserves to use Perfect Susanoo for extended periods. Hell he probably doesn't even have the chakra to do it at all.
    I may be remembering things wrong..but Susanoo does not consume chakra at all, it consumes your life.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tragerstreit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bloomer, why are you so awesome.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You think so, huh?

Hm. Can't say I agree. Kakashi has the least amount of chakra of any of the MS users, but if he hits Naruto in the head with a Kamui it wouldn't matter. Likewise, Sasuke's chakra is compared to Madara's at every turn. He's even shown the capacity to use 12 enton attacks consecutively without even batting a lash. While Susanoo is active in it's final form no less, lol.

Realistically, Sasuke would never keep Susanoo active an entire fight, just like Naruto would never keep Bijuu Mode active throughout an entire fight, negating any need for Sasuke to have those levels of chakra. Inotherwords, he doesn't need enough to spend as much as Naruto does. He just needs enough so that the correct jutsu works at the correct time.
    Lol the Kakashi example is irrelevant. Im pretty sure we can agree that perfect susanoo is more costly than Kumai. Sasuke's "level" of chakra wasn't compared to Madara's but rather the "feeling"(idk the exact word that was used). Kurama said it was more sinister than his own or more potent(something like that), he didn't say he had more of it. Madara has substatially more chakra than sasuke(you can tell by the katon size among other feats). Also i don't think the enton thing is really comparable. Its like saying Chidori senbon is as costly as a regular chidori or any of the other variants.

Also the only reason Naruto hasn't kept bijuu mode up the entire time is because he keeps hitting his limit(and because Madara forced him out of it), but that limit keeps increasing the more he used it. If Naurto was completely fresh he could probably hold bijuu mode up for 10 plus minutes and then spam the shit out of KCM, V2, and SM. My point is that i don't think Sasuke can contend with that level of stamina. Sure if he kills Naruto fast there will be no point in a stamina battle but the odds of that happening in the manga are slim to known and even less so in the arena.
    Last edited by NinjaStar; January 17, 2013 at 01:43 AM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J: Maybe, maybe not. He could be lying, having gained more power from Kabuto. He could reveal his Senjutsu training wasn't entirely fruitless. And even more likely, he could cheat. If he's leading them to a hidden lair it could very well be armed to the teeth with traps. Not to mention Orochimaru should still have access to his paralyzing blood fumes.

Susanoo can't protect Sasuke from that.
    Could be possible if some time has passed, otherwise I don't see that Orochimaru being anywhere close to his former power. I don't think he has paralyzing blood fumes though since it's just chakra, not White Snake Orochimaru or his soul. I still don't fully understand how Orochimaru came about, but I'm guessing it's pure chakra Orochimaru.

Might be possible he can go into Sage Mode though. Maybe his soul was holding him back at the time.

Or Kishi could retcon everything and give Orochimaru his soul back somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    It's been giving it's Chakra to Naruto for years. is it really that far-fetched that it can do the same with other people? And even when it was the Fox giving away, he said that it was a nifty trick he would teach Naruto. so apparently, I got confused. It's been mixing with Naruto's chakra. however, the conversion isn't all that far-fetched still given the trading method between bijuu and host. And so what he's converting it? Him giving out the chakra isn't really an asspull considering the factors mentioned before hand.
    That's cuz Naruto's its jinchuuriki. I thought even jinchuuriki couldn't share bijuu's chakra with each other. But Naruto converting it to his chakra before giving it to others kind of make sense. The only instance of giving chakra I've seen was when Naruto gave Chiyo his chakra to bring Gaara back to life.

There's no factors mentioned that Kyuubi could lend others its chakra, or that it was even easy for a person to transfer chakra to others. Not only that, but Naruto converted it. How is that possible and why would he do that? Maybe Kyuubi converted the chakra when it lent Kakashi and Gai some chakra?

It just doesn't make sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh what a waste ... It's a steep downhill Naruto is heading ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ArtOfLife's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good point again! So that could mean that Shikamaru is not doing the binding, but Ino is. They only let it look like ur average ino-shika-cho combo to count in the effect of suprise when they show their enemy the full scope of thing.

Perhaps, it could be a cloned shadow of the juubi which is used to further bind his movements after Ino's technique is cancelled by Obito.

From the way Shika's dad spoke, it's at least a two level plan. So there has to be a follow up.

I also just noticed that the leaf village seems to be empty probably because of the time of "the gangs" arrival. It's in the middle of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I gave my remarks for the new chapter when it came out, and after I reread it and read the comments, I would like to give a few points below.

1. Why did Kishi show Sasuke and co?

Well, it certainly wasn't for Sasuke's fanservice, and it wasn't also to elaborate about Sasuke's journey. The obvious reason for which Kishi showed Sasuke in 616 was to show how powerful Naruto has become. Sasuke's team was used to show that Naruto's new chakra skyrockets above Juubi's presence. This is a fact to keep in mind rather than focusing on Sasuke's being shown. [B]The most interesting thing is that Suigetsu who thought they could control the war was amazed and puzzled. Juugo too.

2. My opinion on the whole chapter - Kishi's intent!

I saw that many people think the chapter was useless and contain useless fact. I myself was displeased with Obito's line of speech about being underestimated. However, after going through the chapter again, I noticed the following:

1. Kishi closed curtains on father Ino and Shika.

2. Kishi closed curtains on Obito's initial goal - that is he mad Obito realized he cannot take the SA's hope. Thus, Obito is trying to pose as a victim now.

3. Kishi also is in my opinion saying that all the joke is over. From what I saw, all the talks are over, and we are going to see the last phase of the war. All Obito's Jutsu using Juubi failed, and the SA took control of the Juubi. Thus Juubi is stopped, and we are going to see a final fight between Madara + Obito and the SA. Right now, if someone attack Obito or Madara, they cannot use Juubi to counter. Thus, they will be forced to fight.

4. The last part will be how the SA will defeat Juubi permanently after defeating Madara and Obito. Concerning this part, I think Naruto will use the power the Biju gave him to defeat Juubi.

3. Madara fooled himself about Shikamaru's Jutsu - my opinion (please feel free to comment).

First, unlike some people, I wasn't surprised that Madara could predict the sequence of ino-shika-cho. Any ninja who has witness a war should know that, and I am pretty sure people in Konoha know it also. So, I found Madara's line weird. After rereading the manga, I saw that Madara actually was wrong. It is true that we had an Ino-Shika-Cho combo. However, the combo was different this time, and somehow, I saw progress and the fact that new generation will be greater than old ones. This is were Madara failed himself. Check these:

(a): We have a more powerful combo ( Three Akimichi ninjas, Three Nara Ninja)
    (b): They are using Naruto's new invention
    (c): Shikamaru did not use a binding technique. This time, he used a Jutsu called Shadow Copy technique. Then Ino commanded Juubi to stiffen, which I don't really know what it means apart from stiffen = harden. At this stage, I prefer to wait for next chapter, but recall that the strategy was to separate Madara and Obito from Juubi, and I think it has already worked.
    Suggestions 4 me? Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Dark Air, City of the Dead Sorcerer, Luckstealer, Until death do us part, Breaker: NW, Gamaran, Tough, Sidooh, Shingeki no Kyojin, Ability, Zelda: The Edge and The Light, Twelve Nights, Remember, Feng Shen Ji, Green Blood, ChunChu, No. 6, Clover, Peace Maker, Blazer Drive, Tower of God, City of Darkness, Gangsta. & Magician, Rurouni Kenshin, Bokko, Shaman, FullMetal Alchemist, Holyland, Gekiryuuchi, Samurai Champloo, The Breaker & Real

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

and Sasuke come back to konoha in full moon night .... just like when he leaved it ...
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfLife View Post
    [*]Even Madara is suprised, not only because of the newly gained chakra, but also the easiness of its distribution.
    I'm just waiting for Kishi to troll us all again.. The truth is the entire ninja alliance is just a bunch of Naruto's KB, Neji isn't really dead, and last chapter Naruto was gushing overhimself while holding his own hand...

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    (c): Shikamaru did not use a binding technique. This time, he used a Jutsu called Shadow Copy technique.
    Seems to me that is just a bad translation of Shikamaru's standard technique, which forces his target to mimic his movements.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait...where is Anko? Jugo was carrying her but now she isn't there anymore. Did you see her somewhere lying on the ground?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Wait...where is Anko? Jugo was carrying her but now she isn't there anymore. Did you see her somewhere lying on the ground?
    she is with Kabuto ... I'm sure Sasuke has no love for both of them so he won't carry them on his back ......
    خداحافظ

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    A woman has no place in Sasuke & Oro's fabulous sausage fest

17. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Anko was probably dumbed on the side of the road. No point to keep her....

___

Man i can't w8 to see who Sasuke is there to see... Who has a chakra that strong that others can feel it when they are not a sensing nin.

___

Man Madara is SO cool:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94883763/12

Just look at that bottom panel with what he is stating and his smile. Man he is really epic.

Here acting like a boss again:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94883763/19

And of course Naruto is so epic himself here in the bottom panel:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/94883763/23
    Last edited by xXan; January 17, 2013 at 06:39 AM.

New Reply
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast