Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

Man i can't w8 to see who Sasuke is there to see... Who has a chakra that strong that others can feel it when they are not a sensing nin.
    Sasuke was senseing Narutos chakra

http://m.mangastream.com/mobile/read/default/94883763/7
    http://m.mangastream.com/mobile/read/default/94883763/8
    http://m.mangastream.com/mobile/read/default/94883763/9

Actually everyone is astonished by his power, Naruto and kuramas chakra seems to be growing more powerful

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The more I read this chapter, the more I wish Noobito would shut his gob.

Everytime he says something raises my Noobito-Hate meter by 5 points and my blood pressure is rising.
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; January 17, 2013 at 06:59 AM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post

Actually everyone is astonished by his power, Naruto and kuramas chakra seems to be growing more powerful
    Yeah, ofcoursE. Kurama replenish his chakra, did he?

Poor sasuke. Now he knows how powerful naruto is, I'm pretty sure he'll gonna ask orochimaru or obito to give him new power.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    if we go ny that, naruto and tobi shouldn't be alive, both of them don't have any interesting thing to say and yes tobi was a great chapter until his mask was broke..
    Yeah but Naruto has interesting character interactions over the course of the story that make up for his dumb dialogue a lot of the time and hammer-driven aesops about friendship. Tobi has had exactly zero of those. Masked Tobi - pointless mustache-twirling evil. Maskless Tobi- guy who has absolutely nothing to say about anything (and even spends panels saying so repeatedly). In fact it seems like nobody has anything to say during this fight because Tobi is such a god awful villain that nobody has anything to comment on beyond "your plan isn't gonna work, bad guy!"

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    The more I read this chapter, the more I wish Noobito would shut his gob.

Everytime he says something raises my Noobito-Hate meter by 5 points and my blood pressure is rising.
    And it's not even the good hate where the reader is like 'Ooooooh I hate this bad guy for being so evil and diabolical!' I hate his guts because nothing he does is consistent. Obito was stupid, but he wasn't stupid enough to fully and completely trust that Madara/Zetsu had nothing to do with Rin's death. Even Naruto would have been skeptical after the initial rage.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I, for one, hated Tobi as a villain when he was masked. He kept using the same storyline as his words, and didn't seem to have a goal or something. A goal of introducing nothingness to the world cannot be perceived by any means.

At least, we know what other villains were after.
    Kisame: Identity.
    Kakuzu: Money.
    Hidan: Probably just bored and looks for more sacrifices to Jashin.
    Deidara and Sasori: Acknowledgement of art.
    Madara (as in the past): Power.
    Orochimaru: Power and immortality.
    Pain: A cycle of temporary peace.
    Tobi: I'm nobody. I don't want to be anybody.

That is the lamest statement by any villain introduced in the series.

But Obito achieved the impossible and became more pathetic than Tobi was.
    "Don't underestimate us!". Really? It's not rocket science that these are the words of a loser, one who doesn't believe in his power or impending victory.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    And it's not even the good hate where the reader is like 'Ooooooh I hate this bad guy for being so evil and diabolical!' I hate his guts because nothing he does is consistent. Obito was stupid, but he wasn't stupid enough to fully and completely trust that Madara/Zetsu had nothing to do with Rin's death. Even Naruto would have been skeptical after the initial rage.
    I'm not a Naruto fanboy by any means, but he would never act this stupid. He's an orphan, he lost his master, he knows he'll probably have to battle his best friend again, and yet, he won't be interested by Obito's words of the void.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, before the war Tobi indicated he wanted to be the Juubi's jinchuuriki and cast Tsukuyomi and put people under genjutsu in order to establish peace. I think this was before Kishi decided he was gonna be Obito. Both Tobi and Nagato wanted peace, or Tobi wanted power and bullshitted about wanting peace. But he did have a goal before the war and before his fate was to be Obito.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

For those who think that naruto will be the host of juubi. Well you guys whi believe that are not reading the same naruto manga as i am. Cause at some point we learn that aninja cannot have 2 tails beast inside cause they will die right away . Soo it more like sasuke to have the 10 tails. Cause madara will get seal at some point. I mean oro could be the host. So look it cause im sure i read that some were in the manga
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ArtOfLife's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

wait a second!! Was this not the first time Madara acknowledged "the kyuubi brat" by calling him Naruto? Does he call people by their names anyhow? The only names I remember him saying are Obito and Hashirama
    Suggestions 4 me? Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Dark Air, City of the Dead Sorcerer, Luckstealer, Until death do us part, Breaker: NW, Gamaran, Tough, Sidooh, Shingeki no Kyojin, Ability, Zelda: The Edge and The Light, Twelve Nights, Remember, Feng Shen Ji, Green Blood, ChunChu, No. 6, Clover, Peace Maker, Blazer Drive, Tower of God, City of Darkness, Gangsta. & Magician, Rurouni Kenshin, Bokko, Shaman, FullMetal Alchemist, Holyland, Gekiryuuchi, Samurai Champloo, The Breaker & Real

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfLife View Post
    wait a second!! Was this not the first time Madara acknowledged "the kyuubi brat" by calling him Naruto? Does he call people by their names anyhow? The only names I remember him saying are Obito and Hashirama
    He also said Oonoki once or twice. Generally, everyone is a brat compared to him, because he is a century older or so

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

did he? I do not remember him calling broken hip Oonoki. He said a more formal introduction on first sight, but not really his name.
    And I remember him calling Zetsu by his name )
    Suggestions 4 me? Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Dark Air, City of the Dead Sorcerer, Luckstealer, Until death do us part, Breaker: NW, Gamaran, Tough, Sidooh, Shingeki no Kyojin, Ability, Zelda: The Edge and The Light, Twelve Nights, Remember, Feng Shen Ji, Green Blood, ChunChu, No. 6, Clover, Peace Maker, Blazer Drive, Tower of God, City of Darkness, Gangsta. & Magician, Rurouni Kenshin, Bokko, Shaman, FullMetal Alchemist, Holyland, Gekiryuuchi, Samurai Champloo, The Breaker & Real

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

did he? I do not remember him calling broken hip Oonoki. He said a more formal introduction on first sight, but not really his name.
    And I remember him calling Zetsu by his name )
    Here he calls him by the name Oonoki;
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/10
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/13

Still, nowhere near showing any sort of respect, though

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah: "Oonoki, you little shit!" and "Oonoki, you are a problem." ) - Apart from that he only ever called Zetsu, Obito/Tobi and Naruto by their names..! Ah, right, and he mentioned himself and Hashirama about 40 times.

*Edit: He did mention Nagato, too, didn't he?

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah: "Oonoki, you little shit!" and "Oonoki, you are a problem." ) - Apart from that he only ever called Zetsu, Obito/Tobi and Naruto by their names..! Ah, right, and he mentioned himself and Hashirama about 40 times.

*Edit: He did mention Nagato, too, didn't he?
    Since he's sort of embedded within his body, he praises Hashirama whenever it's possible
    I remember he did mention that he was supposed to be revived with his Rinne Tensei, but if I'm not wrong he called Nagato a brat also.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post

uhm,weren't they sensing the jubi's one? I guess it's the jubi the one they were sensing,as it's much stronger and hey should have already sensed naruto in his mode.
    that's right,the jubi's chakra cannot be sensed . uhm,so they were sensing naruto,that's why sasuke's tension was interesting.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    uhm,weren't they sensing the jubi's one? I guess it's the jubi the one they were sensing,as it's much stronger and hey should have already sensed naruto in his mode.
    that's right,the jubi's chakra cannot be sensed . uhm,so they were sensing naruto,that's why sasuke's tension was interesting.
    I find his attitude to be interesting, considering he walked away, apparently annoyed. Instead of getting mad or wanting to fight Naruto or any hint of that, he just sensed the chakra and walked to his goal.

New Reply
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast