Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

    76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

    20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

    6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

    16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

    32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

    1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

    9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

    18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 650

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

  1. #391
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    By your logic, every shinobi has Kurama now inside them. Man, how do you get by irl is beyond me.
    I talked about RM not my logic ....

    1st RM has nothing with Qb ( except using his pure chakra ) ....
    _____

    anyway , maybe this is my problem that searching some logic in this story ....

    _______________________________

    people saying that Naruto find the answer , but what was the question :

    how can you bring peace in this world !?

    so simply Naruto still has no valuable answer for main question .... he only saying some truth and in fact this the reason that people refuse Obito/Madara plane for making peace .... it is not actual answer ... Obito answer for peace being wrong not means that Naruto's answer is correct ( although Naruto has no answer for it .... )
    Last edited by shafagh; January 18, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
    خداحافظ

  2. #392
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Okay, let me draw it out for ya.



    Pay close attention to the circled area. It's red, btw. Now, here Kurama is surprised that Naruto could actually take his chakra and make it his own (Naruto's), plus exchanging it with others. Do you get the picture?

    In other words, he's simply sharing his own chakra with others. The manifestation of a cloak that's happening can be a sign for many things but certainly not for "pseudo jins" or some other bullshit you low-imaginative people thought of. It's actually all explained right here in this panel, but some people have to make it more and more complicated in order for complaints to arise, since obviously that's something to get off to.

  3. #393
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    Pay close attention to the circled area. It's red, btw. Now, here Kurama is surprised that Naruto could actually take his chakra and make it his own (Naruto's), plus exchanging it with others. Do you get the picture?

    In other words, he's simply sharing his own chakra with others. The manifestation of a cloak that's happening can be a sign for many things but certainly not for "pseudo jins" or some other bullshit you low-imaginative people thought of. It's actually all explained right here in this panel, but some people have to make it more and more complicated in order for complaints to arise, since obviously that's something to get off to


    it is random achievement .... 3 second before he was broken and then .... ass pull


    it is still Qb's chakra ... nothing more nothing less .... and it is just like 1st RM ... and if I want to imagine everything , then I will go and read the novels not manga .....
    خداحافظ

  4. #394
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post

    it is random achievement .... 3 second before he was broken and then .... ass pull


    it is still Qb's chakra ... nothing more nothing less .... and it is just like 1st RM ... and if I want to imagine everything , then I will go and read the novels not manga .....
    You're beyond help. I rest my case.

  5. #395
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    I talked about RM not my logic ....

    1st RM has nothing with Qb ( except using his pure chakra ) ....
    _____

    anyway , maybe this is my problem that searching some logic in this story ....
    No. Your real problem is, you hate kishi's idea/logic in regards to naruto's power. You keep on bashing naruto or kishi's logic because your sasuke is nowhere to be seen.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #396
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. Your real problem is, you hate kishi's idea/logic in regards to naruto's power. You keep on bashing naruto or kishi's logic because your sasuke is nowhere to be seen.
    Isn't it hilarious how Sasuke fans always have childish and illogical reactions/theories/conclusions whenever Naruto makes something extraordinary? It always cracks me up.

  8. #397
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Isn't it hilarious how Sasuke fans always have childish and illogical reactions/theories/conclusions whenever Naruto makes something extraordinary? It always cracks me up.
    Out of honesty it does happen a bit here, people just give credit to Naruto for his achievement, we already know he learns things quickly on the battlefield anyways

    And about it being Kuramas chakra, technically its not JUST his any more, Naruto+Kuramas chakra have merged, Oro said it was Narutos power they were feeling, That one guy cee i think corrected hisself and stated it was Narutos and Kurama hisself was impressed with how he was handling their power. Naruto and Kurama are one, theres not really a Kuramas own seperate chakra and NArutos own seperate, they have merged their chakra and they are creating together this power
    Last edited by Naruto2011; January 18, 2013 at 08:37 AM.


  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #398
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Out of honesty it does happen a bit here, people just give credit to Naruto for his achievement, we already know he learns things quickly on the battlefield anyways

    And about it being Kuramas chakra, technically its not JUST his any more, Naruto+Kuramas chakra have merged, Oro said it was Narutos power they were feeling, That one guy cee i think corrected hisself and stated it was Narutos and Kurama hisself was impressed with how he was handling their power. Naruto and Kurama are one, theres not really a Kuramas own seperate chakra and NArutos own seperate, they have merged their chakra and they are creating together this power
    It does, doesn't it?

    Yeah, the picture I showed the other dude explains that Naruto converted Kurama's chakra to his own. I suppose it's a new feat Naruto managed, so actually, he's sharing HIS OWN chakra, not Kurama's. But hey, like you see in this entire page, you'll always have different views.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #399
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    By giving high 5. They get kyuubi mode 1. They dont have a tail. But they have kyuubi form around. Who suppose naruto came up with that. Question is. When and how .

    Thats why is asspull. I mean he take the power of kurame and he can come up with alot of asspull with it. I mean what next. Everybody in the alliace will do tail beast bomb
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  13. #400
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    That's because it's an asspull. Came out of nowhere. Nowhere have we seen Naruto change the Kyuubi's chakra, or anyone give anyone else chakra, other than Chiyo and Naruto.
    So far we have:
    Seen draining first during the Chuunin exam..
    Seen Samehada drain Bijuu chakra..
    Seen draining again during the Rescue Sasuke arc..
    Seen Neji transmit chakra through a thread to someone in an attack..
    Seen Gaara infuse sand with his chakra..
    Seen hints of chakra transfer in medical ninjutsu..
    Seen Deidara infuse clay with his chakra..
    Seen Kisame and Itachi give their chakra up for the special clones..
    Seen Jinchuuriki forcibly drained of chakra by Akatsuki..
    Seen Chiyo take Naruto's chakra..
    Seen Chiyo give chakra to Gaara..
    Seen Asuma, Nauto, and Shikamaru all infuse weapons with chakra.
    Seen Ma and Pa toad give chakra to Jiraiya..
    Seen chakra broadcast from Nagato to his six paths..
    Seen Nagato drain chakra..
    Seen Naruto intentionally feed natural energy directly to one of the Peins..
    Seen that Minato was able to give a portion of his chakra to seal into Naruto..
    Seen Karin give chakra to people repeatedly..
    Seen Samehada both drain and give chakra, including Bijuu chakra..
    Seen that Minato was also to take a portion of Kushina's chakra to seal into Naruto..
    Seen entire battalions of ninja perform cooperative ninjutsu..
    Seen that people other than Naruto could be infused with Kyuubi chakra (Kinkaku and Ginkaku)
    Seen other Bijuu give Naruto chakra..

    Seems to me you are just determined not to like what it going on, regardless of how much evidence we've seen of various chakra transfers..

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If that was possible, then Kakashi could have asked Naruto for chakra when he needed it, or Konan would have just said "Nagato, take my chakra so you don't die! I have enough!"
    Naruto didn't know how to do it before. And perhaps Nagato wasn't willing to simply drain Konan, because it would have likely just killed her instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    The bijuu had the power to give its chakra to jinchuuriki, there was nothing said about it giving power to someone else, jinchuuriki or not. The bijuu giving Naruto chakra makes no sense whatsoever, especially how he got in their world or mind or whatever. But I have seen a lot of people accept anything with Naruto, so whatever.
    You say there was nothing about it, then you dismiss the part where it happened.. We know that Obito was channeling Bijuu energy from the Gedo Mezo to the Jinchuuriki using the same method Nagato did for his paths. We already know Naruto was capable to tracing and interacting with the broadcast energy. And we also knew that Bijuu could send energy back along it the way Kyuubi interrupted Nagato's control.. So, whatever indeed..


    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Yes, that same sentence in the same chapter that was out this week. It was never mentioned before. And the bijuu's ability to give chakra to host is different since the bijuu is inside its host.
    Kurama's seal was completely released. Its likely he could separate from Naruto at will if he didn't mind possibly killing him. And who knows, he might be able to do it without killing Naruto.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #401
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    By giving high 5. They get kyuubi mode 1. They dont have a tail. But they have kyuubi form around. Who suppose naruto came up with that. Question is. When and how .

    Thats why is asspull. I mean he take the power of kurame and he can come up with alot of asspull with it. I mean what next. Everybody in the alliace will do tail beast bomb
    It's not an asspull. It's simply your hate towards a character. "They have kyuubi around" can't be put more morbidly than that. Don't worry, Sasuke will soon have his spotlight.

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #402
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Actually , the Chakra is belong to QB and he was the one who modified it in past 3-4 chapters ....

    Kishi only want to saying it is Naruto's power , while Naruto even didn't know and had no idea that kurama can give his chakra to others ....

    in best case it is an ASSPULLL ................. nothing more nothing less ....
    After the fox gave the chakra to Kakashi and Gai seven chapters ago, He said that it was something that he would teach Naruto. this chapter, Naruto remarks that he's getting the hang of it, or something to that effect. So currently, he is aware and he is the one that's doing it. I'm confused really, when Kishimoto makes him do moronic crap it's okay, but when he actually wants to establish something for the character that's productive or useful you call BS?
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; January 18, 2013 at 09:07 AM.

  18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #403
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    actually , he sharing 1st QB mode ... not chakra ... if it was chakra , then we could ignore it but , QB's mode .... this is just like Sasuke sharing susanoo or sharingan ability with others ........
    I really dont understand where you are getting this from... I think you are confusing that just because they are getting a cloak with the ears its the lvl 1 QB transformation... it CLEARLY says at the begining (annoys Sasuke) that it is Naruto's chakra
    Spoiler show


    Then even Kurama says "converting his chakra" then handing it out..... and then also Hinata (who is a sensory type) says "Naruto is making this incredible chakra"

    Spoiler show


    Naruto and Kurama are at the stage that Naruto can use his OWN chakra properly and convert Kuramas to his own...atleast this is how I understood it.... which may also be wrong! lol
    Last edited by Dattebayo!; January 18, 2013 at 09:07 AM.

  20. #404
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    After the fox gave the chakra to Kakashi and Gai nine chapters ago, He said that it was something that he would teach Naruto. this chapter, Naruto remarks that he's getting the hang of it, or something to that effect. So currently, he is aware and he is the one that's doing it. I'm confused really, when Kishimoto makes him do moronic crap it's okay, but when he actually wants to establish something for the character that's productive or useful you call BS?
    I literally drew a circle on the page for that guy but he still doesn't get it. When you don't like a character, a logical explanation doesn't apply so I wouldn't try too hard if I were you.

    But the last part is totally true and I agree. It's not okay when he's a morbid, confused kid and it's again not okay when he does something extraordinary. The joy of immature readers.

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  22. #405
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    By giving high 5. They get kyuubi mode 1. They dont have a tail. But they have kyuubi form around. Who suppose naruto came up with that. Question is. When and how .

    Thats why is asspull. I mean he take the power of kurame and he can come up with alot of asspull with it. I mean what next. Everybody in the alliace will do tail beast bomb
    Chapter 609, Kyuubi gives Kakashi his chakra through a handshake.


  23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts