Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    It's not an asspull. It's simply your hate towards a character. "They have kyuubi around" can't be put more morbidly than that. Don't worry, Sasuke will soon have his spotlight.
    We dont like asspull from no one. We like thing explain. And we accept things the way we read and see. And by sseing naruto come up we such thing is retard it.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    We dont like asspull from no one. We like thing explain. And we accept things the way we read and see. And by sseing naruto come up we such thing is retard it.

Well, a predictable reply. Here, let me help you.

Ironic that you actually used the word "retard" in one of your OWN sentences.
    Last edited by Roman; January 18, 2013 at 09:24 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Guys, no need to generalize, nor to flame.
    If you believe someone is wrong, or simply irritates you, ignore or act politely. Do try to be on your best behaviour , 'kay?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke's susa no o will be a good match up for madaras susa no o

i can see that battle being epic, sasuke will be the one to take down madara, some how some way, he will avenge the fallen uchiha members

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    sasuke's susa no o will be a good match up for madaras susa no o

i can see that battle being epic, sasuke will be the one to take down madara, some how some way, he will avenge the fallen uchiha members
    I see it as the only way to believably hype Sasuke as a valid threat for Naruto, but for him to beat Madara it would mean that he would beat someone who:
    -has the better Sharingan
    -has a Rin'negan
    -is superior in every field, expecially since he's an Edo ( but he needs to be revived, so its okay )
    -has Mokuton powers
    -is infinitely more experienced

I can see Sasuke winning with a trick or a very precise team strategy, but in a straight one-on-one? It wouldn't be believable imo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    By giving high 5. They get kyuubi mode 1. They dont have a tail. But they have kyuubi form around. Who suppose naruto came up with that. Question is. When and how .

Thats why is asspull. I mean he take the power of kurame and he can come up with alot of asspull with it. I mean what next. Everybody in the alliace will do tail beast bomb
    When did Oro come up with the ability to seal his sennin chakra into his cursed seal so that he can be revived? Where did Naruto learn the RS seal when he took control of the Kyuubi chakra? When did Sasuke learn how to undo the cursed seal? Are all those not "asspulls" as you call it?

See here (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/593/8) and here (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/593/6)....If you want to go by all of the above, the whole manga is one giant "asspull"...
    Last edited by samsiufan; January 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNeverCry View Post
    Really don't see the big issue with sharing chakra, especially when Naruto/Kurama have so much of it. Just because its never really been done, it's not to say it can't. Kishi loves DBZ and they shared Ki so this is likely where this notion comes from. I certainly don't mind it.

I think next chapter will either go back to Sasuke or we will finally see Naruto on the offensive, perhaps w/ Kakashi and Guy vs Obito and Madz.
    You know - I honestly don't mind the chakra sharing bit because to me, it goes along with the legend of the two sons and the senju. Last week or maybe a few weeks ago someone mentioned that it's just odd that the 'senju' arne't so prominent in the manga, or at the very least not easily identified as 'senju' in their name. But we know that Hashirama was a fantastic medical ninja, and Madara mentioned to Tsunade that she was 'nothing like her grandfather', who could heal himself without seals, etc. Yet here we have Naruto who is able to heal others without chakra. It is a bit of an epic moment that makes him a little closer to the Senju than before.

But I think it's also supposed to be a symbol of unity. More than anything though, it shows that perhaps after all this time and how much Kishimoto tried to bash it into our heads, the kyuubi chakra is not necessarily 'evil' at all. And by default, perhaps the chakra of the other tailed beasts is not entirely evil too (I am probably stating the obvious). Which brings me to a pet theory, which is that the jyuubi may be sentient, and good/bad we don't know, but there's a real possibility that teh jyuubi is the one that will actually reject Madara and/or Obito, and destroy them. It's already been hinted a few times by Madara when he mentioned controlling it, etc. I kind of agree with Invader's posts about the back and forth, but I don't know - I think the jyuubi can turn on it's controllers, even if it goes to it's final form.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    More than anything though, it shows that perhaps after all this time and how much Kishimoto tried to bash it into our heads, the kyuubi chakra is not necessarily 'evil' at all.
    Why would Kurama's chakra still be evil if he's turned good? Kurama's chakra was evil probably because Kurama's personality was evil. It's a vice versa outcome and it's completely normal in my opinion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    ^ Guys, no need to generalize, nor to flame.
    If you believe someone is wrong, or simply irritates you, ignore or act politely. Do try to be on your best behaviour , 'kay?
    that's true.

what i feel about this chapter is dislike. i don't like how the plot developed with Naruto sharing chakra. the thing is i hated that plot. but nevertheless, i know that Naruto converting Kyuubi's chakra and sharing it has become a manga fact, whether i like it or not. it's not even a sudden development. to tell the truth, i thought this might happen since the time Kyuubi told Naruto that he would teach.

so trying to prove this as asspull or something else is pointless.
    Naruto Forever

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for Sakura to summon a few slugs ...that will get a few people spitting blood

Anyway, I think next chapter will go to Sasuke and Co... I am intrigued who they are really after... I hope Kishi shows what has become of our beloved "fallen" kages..
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would Kurama's chakra still be evil if he's turned good? Kurama's chakra was evil probably because Kurama's personality was evil. It's a vice versa outcome and it's completely normal in my opinion.
    Don't get the question/response. But my point is that perhaps Kurama wasn't necessarily 'evil' to begin with, like what we saw with the 'chibi' tailed beasts when the sage was about to die, and how the sage told them to pursue their virtues and live the 'right' way. Maybe the kyuubi was 'turned evil'. And TBH, if the character was forecefully controlled & treated like sh!t as has been the case, makes sense for it/them to have chips on their shoulder. As for the chakra distribution, I don't see that as anything new... even from the standpoint of the 9 tails lending Naruto power in pt. 1. He's hinted at doing it in different ways in pt. 2 vs. Madara, and done it with Kakashi & Gai before so I agree with hte posts there. I also think it ties into Hashirama and senju's 'life' chakra force because of the way Naruto reactived with Zetsu while in kyuubi mode.

Basically, I'm curious about what really happened not only with Hashirama and Madara, but the sage and the jyuubi. Because Madara seems to understand that there is more to teh jyuubi's personality/ability than what we've seen thus far.
    Last edited by jalix; January 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhm I disagree,shikaku's box won't contain anything to hint for the future,it was just a comic part. I may accept if it were a code though,such as "we are gonna survive but act if it wasn't true". That's all.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    Don't get the question/response. But my point is that perhaps Kurama wasn't necessarily 'evil' to begin with, like what we saw with the 'chibi' tailed beasts when the sage was about to die, and how the sage told them to pursue their virtues and live the 'right' way. Maybe the kyuubi was 'turned evil'. And TBH, if the character was forecefully controlled & treated like sh!t as has been the case, makes sense for it/them to have chips on their shoulder. As for the chakra distribution, I don't see that as anything new... even from the standpoint of the 9 tails lending Naruto power in pt. 1. He's hinted at doing it in different ways in pt. 2 vs. Madara, and done it with Kakashi & Gai before so I agree with hte posts there. I also think it ties into Hashirama and senju's 'life' chakra force because of the way Naruto reactived with Zetsu while in kyuubi mode.

Basically, I'm curious about what really happened not only with Hashirama and Madara, but the sage and the jyuubi. Because Madara seems to understand that there is more to teh jyuubi's personality/ability than what we've seen thus far.
    It doesn't have to be about good or evil. Kurama acted the way he did before obviously because humans used him as a weapon before, not treating him the way Naruto's treating him now. It's simply cause and effect, not a good or evil, if you want to look at it that way. I'm pretty sure it's the same case with every Bijuu, even Juubi.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think that box is irrelevant to the plot and why sakura hasn't done anything so far, she is just watching in the back seat while hinata is taking the spot light.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't have to be about good or evil. Kurama acted the way he did before obviously because humans used him as a weapon before, not treating him the way Naruto's treating him now. It's simply cause and effect, not a good or evil, if you want to look at it that way. I'm pretty sure it's the same case with every Bijuu, even Juubi.
    I don't think we're really agreeing or disagreeing about anything. lol

New Reply
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast