Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I see it as the only way to believably hype Sasuke as a valid threat for Naruto, but for him to beat Madara it would mean that he would beat someone who:
    -has the better Sharingan
    -has a Rin'negan
    -is superior in every field, expecially since he's an Edo ( but he needs to be revived, so its okay )
    -has Mokuton powers
    -is infinitely more experienced

I can see Sasuke winning with a trick or a very precise team strategy, but in a straight one-on-one? It wouldn't be believable imo
    Actually, with all said, apart from a trick, I cannot see Sasuke outdueling Madara, especially if he's going to go through the encounter with his four man team as of now. The person he is going to meet or Orochimaru will probably show him a way to defeat him which will be the key trick, in my opinion.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the thing is kishi contradicted himself introducing the kyuubi as pure evil and destruction at the begging of the manga but in part 2, kurama was just a little fox without evil feeling and caring for his creator, the way that kyuubi was molded is because how he was treated by human as madara telling kurama that he is just a massive of chakra without any intelligent but kishi build his character as a demon and then a little loving fox after naruto actions and talk not jutsu..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    And just to remind you that the rikudou sennin himself said that naruto is the one who can control or destined to become the juubi's host.
    It would be funny if Kishi is trolling us with Naruto=Rikudou's reincarnation.
    Just like what happened with the destined child prophecy; Nagato was supposed to be the destined child but in the end Naruto was the one.
    Vote Konohamaru for Rikudou's reincarnation

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    We dont like asspull from no one. We like thing explain. And we accept things the way we read and see. And by sseing naruto come up we such thing is retard it.
    Can you give a single explanation of any of Sharingan Jutsu that the Uchiha have been spamming? I pretty sure you cannot do that. They are all asspul that happened after we saw an eye color change from a first asspull. We dont even know how MS is born, we only have a lame sacrifice. Then we don't know how they create EMS, we only heard they take their siblings eyes - how? Pretty annoying that you love them despite the fact there is no logic or explanation. I am pretty sure you are dreaming at Sasuke coming up with some asspul, and it is fine with you, but you don't understand the obvious.

Let me explain you how Naruto found out the chakra mechanism. There are many hints that someone already gave, but I will be specific from 616 and a few chapter.

1. We know that Kurama used Naruto's body to channel his chakra in Kurama. Thus, Naruto can do the same with his own chakra.
    2. In 616, Kurama said that Shikaku went through pain to analyze his chakra process. Here is the evidence that Shikamaru's father discovered how Kuarama disperse his chakra.
    Spoiler show

Now, I understand that Shikaku was able to explain this to the alliance. After that, the best explanation I can give his that Naruto discovered his current ability from deducind it from the intel he got from Shikaku.

3. Even if Shikaku is not the one who gave the hint to Naruto, it is clear that Naruto is very good at deducing solution after feeling the fact. Since Kurama used Naruto's body, Naruto should already have a hint on his own. Add Shikaku's help to blossom the new chakra.

Finally, I would like to say one more time that many Naruto haters are always thinking backwards. You guys always equate Naruto with the academy student. This Naruto died the day they open the gates of Konoha to him for the first time. As a Senju, you should expect that Naruto is going to surpass Hashimara with Kuarama or without Kurama. All the haters must quit the manga, because in the coming chapter, Kishi is going to show the Senju/Uzumaki side of Naruto and why he is the inheritor of the will of fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaritis View Post
    Just like what happened with the destined child prophecy; Nagato was supposed to be the destined child but in the end Naruto was the one.

Another pathetic analysis. If you read Jiraya's chronicle, then you should know that Nagato was never the child of prophecy. Jiraya was given his prophecy (his future), and the toad elder said Jiraya would lead the revolution. The toad elder said he will make a choice at some point in time. At first, Jiraya was looking for a student, and he found Nagato, and he fought Nagato was the person he needed because Nagato had Rinnegan. This was Jiraya's own decision, not the prophecy. Naruto being chosen as Jiraya successor was consistent to the prophecy. Nagato was just part of the prophecy, a necessary step in Naruto's growth towards his destiny.

As I said above, when Naruto was decided to be the person to fight Juubi, Madara, and Obito, you guys should have understood that at the end, he will be a god. Sasuke is not going to do anything because it will be a crap load of asspul and flashbacks.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 18, 2013 at 01:03 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually no, both Nagato and Naruto were the Children of Prophecy. The mistake the Great Toad Sage and Jiraiya made was making that word singular rather than plural. The Toad Sage acknowledges this during the aftermath when he's discussing the current events with Gamabunta.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    All the haters must quit the manga, because in the coming chapter, Kishi is going to show the Senju/Uzumaki side of Naruto and why he is the inheritor of the will of fire.
    I admire your enthusiasm to explain some things in such detail, but to haters or fans of opposite Naruto's character, it doesn't make any difference. They tend to think that with each extraordinary feat Naruto accomplishes or acquires, Sasuke is automatically inferior. Therefore, they call it an "asspull", "handout" or some other ridiculous shit but when their favorite character gets something similar, it's justified by some ignorant miracle. It was always like that and will always be like that.

Now, I completely agree with you and am actually looking forward to Naruto's development. It's time for him to kick some serious Uchiha ass.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member know all's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito said that he needed the Juubi to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. To do this, one has to be the Juubi jinjuriki. Madara is revived as an Edo tensei. They have successfully revived the Juubi. They seemed to be only needing time for the Juubi to transform into its former self even with the full Kyubi and Hachibi. So, why are they still there fighting Naruto who could most likely take the Juubi from them? They have witness how fast naruto's powers keeps growing. in chapter 616, naruto has shown another extraordinary ability, to convert the Kyubi's chakra into his own and give them away as nothing. If he can do this and the alliance primary goal is to immobilize the Juubi, their secondary goal will definitely be for Naruto to take the Juubi's chakra and make it his own.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Another pathetic analysis. If you read Jiraya's chronicle, then you should know that Nagato was never the child of prophecy. Jiraya was given his prophecy (his future), and the toad elder said Jiraya would lead the revolution. The toad elder said he will make a choice at some point in time. At first, Jiraya was looking for a student, and he found Nagato, and he fought Nagato was the person he needed because Nagato had Rinnegan. This was Jiraya's own decision, not the prophecy. Naruto being chosen as Jiraya successor was consistent to the prophecy. Nagato was just part of the prophecy, a necessary step in Naruto's growth towards his destiny.
    I was talking about Kishi's "trolling", when revealing something new to the series. Just like the Tobi=Madara thing. Why do you deny my "analysis" that in the beginning, Kishi wanted us to believe that Nagato was the destined child?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by know all View Post
    Obito said that he needed the Juubi to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. To do this, one has to be the Juubi jinjuriki. Madara is revived as an Edo tensei. They have successfully revived the Juubi. They seemed to be only needing time for the Juubi to transform into its former self even with the full Kyubi and Hachibi. So, why are they still there fighting Naruto who could most likely take the Juubi from them? They have witness how fast naruto's powers keeps growing. in chapter 616, naruto has shown another extraordinary ability, to convert the Kyubi's chakra into his own and give them away as nothing. If he can do this and the alliance primary goal is to immobilize the Juubi, their secondary goal will definitely be for Naruto to take the Juubi's chakra and make it his own.
    Not a bad analysis. However, I am thinking of the initial plan, which was to separte Madara+Obito who is the mind of the Juubi from the Juubi himself. The only problem was that they couldn't do the separation because Juubi wasn't confined and the villain were using him to wreck the SA. Now, that Ino can stop Juubi (this is if Ino can buy enough time), Naruto and all the powered ninja can launch an attack on Obito and Madara to disconnect them from Juubi.

After that, we will see probably a new battle. My opinion is that after that, Juubi will free himself from Ino and attack both group.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As I said above, when Naruto was decided to be the person to fight Juubi, Madara, and Obito, you guys should have understood that at the end, he will be a god. Sasuke is not going to do anything because it will be a crap load of asspul and flashbacks.
    That's a bit harsh man, c'mon. And besides, didn't the toads mention at the end of the encounter: "Who would have ever thought there could be 2 children of destiny"? I think with the destined child, the point was that Jiraiya didn't really know until the very end of his life. At one point he thought it could be Nagato, another he thought it was Minato. But in the end it wound up being this rambunctious, wild but creative kid that was his student's son, Naruto.

Naruto fighting Obito/Madara etc. is a part of the prophecy as well. When I think about the prophecy the toads gave to Naruto, they said he would meet someone with powerful eyes. He's faced Obito, Tobi, Itachi, Nagato and will probably face Sasuke in the future in some capacity. Right now, Naruto seems too strong for Sasuke and I'm not convinced Sasuke will get a massive poiwer-up like Madara, etc. But TBH, naruto vs. an Uchiha & Rinnegan has been kind of played out IMO.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think Naruto will use the names and chakra of all the tailed beasts to shatter the jyuubi. Who will then turn on the Uchiha duo.

Guess tailed beasts aren't so fun when they all gang up on YOU huh?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really. Konohamaru isn't an uzumaki nor he's jiraiya's student.

Konohamaru is just fit to become son goku's new jinchuuriki.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a bad analysis. However, I am thinking of the initial plan, which was to separte Madara+Obito who is the mind of the Juubi from the Juubi himself. The only problem was that they couldn't do the separation because Juubi wasn't confined and the villain were using him to wreck the SA. Now, that Ino can stop Juubi (this is if Ino can buy enough time), Naruto and all the powered ninja can launch an attack on Obito and Madara to disconnect them from Juubi.

After that, we will see probably a new battle. My opinion is that after that, Juubi will free himself from Ino and attack both group.
    Ino cannot stop the Jyuubi. She took over Obito again so he couldn't make the Jyuubi launch another attack. And it all but wiped her out even with the Kyuubi chakra.

The only thing stopping the Jyuubi right now is Kyuubi powered Shikamaru and some Nara. Yes, the most power thing ever is being held by the laziest guy ever and about four other Nara. Pretty impressive for Shika.

Logic would dictate that Shikamaru should be in a huge would of trouble next chapter. Because Madara and Obito are now sitting ducks. Not that Madara gives a bleep, but he can't let Obito die.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    I still think Naruto will use the names and chakra of all the tailed beasts to shatter the jyuubi. Who will then turn on the Uchiha duo.

Guess tailed beasts aren't so fun when they all gang up on YOU huh?
    That is a very interesting prediction. I forgot about how they made a point to give him their names and some chakra. That has to be relevant at some point.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Ino cannot stop the Jyuubi. She took over Obito again so he couldn't make the Jyuubi launch another attack. And it all but wiped her out even with the Kyuubi chakra.

The only thing stopping the Jyuubi right now is Kyuubi powered Shikamaru and some Nara. Yes, the most power thing ever is being held by the laziest guy ever and about four other Nara. Pretty impressive for Shika.

Logic would dictate that Shikamaru should be in a huge would of trouble next chapter. Because Madara and Obito are now sitting ducks. Not that Madara gives a bleep, but he can't let Obito die.
    She already stopped the Juubi. The fact is that she is controlling Juubi through Obito. This is how she deflected the Juubi's attack earlier. She can even command Obito to disconnect from the Juubi if she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    That's a bit harsh man, c'mon. And besides, didn't the toads mention at the end of the encounter: "Who would have ever thought there could be 2 children of destiny"? I think with the destined child, the point was that Jiraiya didn't really know until the very end of his life. At one point he thought it could be Nagato, another he thought it was Minato. But in the end it wound up being this rambunctious, wild but creative kid that was his student's son, Naruto.

Naruto fighting Obito/Madara etc. is a part of the prophecy as well. When I think about the prophecy the toads gave to Naruto, they said he would meet someone with powerful eyes. He's faced Obito, Tobi, Itachi, Nagato and will probably face Sasuke in the future in some capacity. Right now, Naruto seems too strong for Sasuke and I'm not convinced Sasuke will get a massive poiwer-up like Madara, etc. But TBH, naruto vs. an Uchiha & Rinnegan has been kind of played out IMO.
    Nagato basically did the opposite of what Jiraya was trying to do. He was redeemed only at the very end. Thus, my answer to the initial poster isn't harsh at all. He failed to understand that Jiraya did not train Nagato because Nagato was the child of prophecy, and that it was only because Jiraya was looking for that child. The choice Jiraya made is what determined who is the actual child, and in this case it was Naruto. At this point, the prophecy was completed because Jiraya died there.

The analysis the elder toads did later wasn't a prophecy at all. It was just a conclusion he drawn because of Nagato embracing Naruto's ideology. Thus, the guy who is complaining must understand that whatever role Nagato held in the game was the consequence of Naruto's will. Naruto is the one who made Nagato a child of prophecy, and this happen as the consequence of Naruto being the ultimate one.

=====

Concerning fighting Madara/Obito/Sasuke, I have my own idea. Many people on most of the forum are usually angry every time they think Naruto has become too powerful to the point that Sasuke might not shine in this war. They think Sasuke is the child of prophecy, the savior of the shinobi alliance. If they don't think this way, they assume that Kishi write his story without any logic.

My opinion is that there is no way Sasuke's final Uchiha power can come close to an Uzumaki with full control of Kurama and having the will of fire. If it was possible, EMS Madara would not seek Kyuubi to fight Hashimara. Madara was the most gifted Uchiha, and he knew all the forbidden jutsus of the Uchiha. Thus even if Sasuke were to surpass him, I don't think the gap between them will be greater than the power of Kyuubi. Consequently, assuming that Naruto will surpass Hashimara without Kyuubi, Sasuke need an external power source, and that is why Orochimaru is there.

Another view is to understand the origin of the powers. While Naruto is only using his own power, the Uchiha are continually implanting power into themselves. You might say Naruto has Biju. This is true, but his body is the perfect vessel for Bijus, and hosting them is just doing the natural thing. This is why SO6P ask the biju to search someone with true strength. While Uchiha can control tailed beast with eyes, Uzumaki can control them by sealing them. The fan should understand that being able to be the host of Kyuubi hold the same meaning as being able to control the Kyuubi with Sharingan. Actually, it is greater than that as Madara and Obito pointed that they cannot use Juubi's power without becioming Jinchuriki.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 18, 2013 at 04:22 PM.

New Reply
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast