Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

    76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

    20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

    6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

    16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

    32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

    1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

    9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

    18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 650

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

  1. #436
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i think that box is irrelevant to the plot and why sakura hasn't done anything so far, she is just watching in the back seat while hinata is taking the spot light.
    don't worry,she's gonna have a chapter in which she will shine,as did neji after 33 volumes of uselessness , and then, out of the blue and all of a sudden, he turns out into a scary genious,who is owned in few moments. sakura is gonna have that too,we will accept that just to get rid of her
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; January 18, 2013 at 04:37 PM.

  2. #437
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,380
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Neji showed nothing new compared to his last appearance. A weaker air palm than Hiashi's, and a couple of his regular stuff. Sakura will at least get her moment with her Sasuke-kun when he comes to the battlefield.
    That is, if she makes it that far.
    Watch out for out rocks, Sakura

  3. #438
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    I still think Naruto will use the names and chakra of all the tailed beasts to shatter the jyuubi. Who will then turn on the Uchiha duo.

    Guess tailed beasts aren't so fun when they all gang up on YOU huh?
    I think so too :3 your not alone, it will come in to play I believe during the end, naruto probably going to be like the sage Lol

  4. #439
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    germany
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Always funny to look around this forum. Every week more and more people hate the manga (still read it though) and try to find any single thing that can be used to bash it. No matter how much sense the actual content makes.
    I for one keep looking for things to enjoy instead, the only thing bothering me right now really is the scale of the battle. Had Naruto however given out chakra in part1 during a Ino-Shika-Cho formation, then there'd probably be hardly any people complaining.

    The fact that Madara is still calm like that and that the Juubi still has to transform again shows that the plan will fail anyway. Sasuke and Orochimaru are going to find the way to stop Obito and Madara and combined with Naruto they're going to apply it.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

  5. #440
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I see it as the only way to believably hype Sasuke as a valid threat for Naruto, but for him to beat Madara it would mean that he would beat someone who:
    -has the better Sharingan
    -has a Rin'negan
    -is superior in every field, expecially since he's an Edo ( but he needs to be revived, so its okay )
    -has Mokuton powers
    -is infinitely more experienced

    I can see Sasuke winning with a trick or a very precise team strategy, but in a straight one-on-one? It wouldn't be believable imo
    but can he summon hawks?

  6. #441
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    what if konohamaru's father is involved in the incoming chapters in the leaf? I also expected konohamaru to shine abit in this war,such as defeating the mysterious Chukichi with an oodama rasengan. yet,he isn't fighting

  7. #442
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Wwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wherever the wind blows
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    He can summon an entire forest, and you think a stupid hawk is enough to go against the mad man?

    @Necron
    Well, i think most of us follow naruto since a long time, so give up isn't an option

    Someone said Naruto will use the bijuu's name: Well, this is totally silly, what names can do? They all reunited in the juubi, so even if naruto becomes the new sage and recreates the juubis they will lost the memories
    On going: Naruto(A/M) - One Piece(A/M) - Bleach(A/M)
    Done: Another(A) - Highschool Of The Dead(A/M) - Yosuga No Sora(A) - Sword Art Online(A) - Durarara(A) - The World God Only Knows(M)

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    You know, it sucks that this all has to end with a fight. It would be better if they handled it politically. Those who want to have Naruto as their leader, go left. For Sasuke, go right.

    I'm guessing Sasuke-land would have a population of about 5.

  8. #443
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,380
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Always funny to look around this forum. Every week more and more people hate the manga (still read it though) and try to find any single thing that can be used to bash it. No matter how much sense the actual content makes.
    I for one keep looking for things to enjoy instead, the only thing bothering me right now really is the scale of the battle. Had Naruto however given out chakra in part1 during a Ino-Shika-Cho formation, then there'd probably be hardly any people complaining.

    The fact that Madara is still calm like that and that the Juubi still has to transform again shows that the plan will fail anyway. Sasuke and Orochimaru are going to find the way to stop Obito and Madara and combined with Naruto they're going to apply it.
    That's because the path the manga has taken was perceived to be flawed by many since a long time ago, so, it's only natural the fan base won't be pleased with the developments that fit in within that frame. It's more like building upon the awry blocks and then the overall sculpture takes a skew shape.
    No reason to complain, though. It's not as if the story will continue for ten more years or something, after all.

    The only question mark that remains is a reason for Orochimaru to help them out of this situation. Hm..

  9. #444
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwallace View Post
    He can summon an entire forest, and you think a stupid hawk is enough to go against the mad man?

    @Necron
    Well, i think most of us follow naruto since a long time, so give up isn't an option

    Someone said Naruto will use the bijuu's name: Well, this is totally silly, what names can do? They all reunited in the juubi, so even if naruto becomes the new sage and recreates the juubis they will lost the memories
    they were talking about the chapter about the names, they also gave naruto chakra during the fist bump
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c572/10.html

    I believe they were all searching for naruto
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c572/12.html

  10. #445
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,466
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwallace View Post
    He can summon an entire forest, and you think a stupid hawk is enough to go against the mad man?

    @Necron
    Well, i think most of us follow naruto since a long time, so give up isn't an option

    Someone said Naruto will use the bijuu's name: Well, this is totally silly, what names can do? They all reunited in the juubi, so even if naruto becomes the new sage and recreates the juubis they will lost the memories
    What names can do? Well, maybe rikudou used some magic spell to unleash the true power of the juubi. And that magic spell is the name of the bijuus.

    Its their name given by rikudou. Goku even said that his name is a holy because it came from rikudou sennin.

    To control the full power of the bijuus, which is the juubi, maybe madara/obito needs their holy names to break the seal or to unleash the true power of the juubi.

  11. #446
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,326
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    Nagato basically did the opposite of what Jiraya was trying to do. He was redeemed only at the very end. Thus, my answer to the initial poster isn't harsh at all
    It's harsh because you said his analysis was "pathetic". People wouldn't ignore your posts so often if you didn't have this air of superiority. If you think he's wrong simply say so. It's becoming increasingly hard to take you seriously. It's one thing to be wrong all the time, but to be wrong AND insulting? That takes the cake.

    Quote Originally Posted by jalix
    Naruto fighting Obito/Madara etc. is a part of the prophecy as well. When I think about the prophecy the toads gave to Naruto, they said he would meet someone with powerful eyes. He's faced Obito, Tobi, Itachi, Nagato and will probably face Sasuke in the future in some capacity. Right now, Naruto seems too strong for Sasuke and I'm not convinced Sasuke will get a massive poiwer-up like Madara, etc. But TBH, naruto vs. an Uchiha & Rinnegan has been kind of played out IMO.
    I'm still of the opinion that all it would take to be a match for Bijuu Mode Naruto is a completed EMS. Though, and I HATE the Rinnegan, it's almost written in stone that he'll aquire it. We can only hope that his genius status will allow him to push the Rinnegan to levels that Nagato and Madara never achieved, or at the very least use it in ways no one else has used it before. If he doesn't aquire the Rinnegan then that'll be fine, but he's gonna aquire something else off the wall to close the gap between he and Naruto.

  12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #447
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Wwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wherever the wind blows
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    i thought something about that, like an incantation. If kishi does this, at least he have an excuse for this
    On going: Naruto(A/M) - One Piece(A/M) - Bleach(A/M)
    Done: Another(A) - Highschool Of The Dead(A/M) - Yosuga No Sora(A) - Sword Art Online(A) - Durarara(A) - The World God Only Knows(M)

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    You know, it sucks that this all has to end with a fight. It would be better if they handled it politically. Those who want to have Naruto as their leader, go left. For Sasuke, go right.

    I'm guessing Sasuke-land would have a population of about 5.

  14. #448
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,326
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    The only ways I'd be willing to accept Sasuke gaining a Rinnegan would be if:

    He gains it through understanding, rather than gene splicing. These are the eyes of the Sage that gives one access to all chakra pathways. If Sasuke could reach a state of enlightenment that grants him access to all 6 pathways then he would gain the eyes as a reward from Rikudou Sennin himself, which would unlock the full amount of spiritual energy his clan is known for. He'd have a meeting with him in his mind where he gives him advice.

    OR

    Sasuke gains a different type of Rinnegan completely with different aspects of each 6 paths of ninjutsu. This one could actually work because so far, literally every Rinnegan we've seen blongs to the same ninja. Madara's Rinnegan comes from his own eyes. The eyes used by Nagato were the same eyes. And the Rinnegan in Obito's head is yet another one of Madara's eyes.

    Sasuke's Rinnegan would be the first Rinnegan we've seen in the manga that didn't come from the EMS that Madara cultivated. And while I can't prove it, I think when it comes to eyes, what you get out is based on what you put in. Sasuke and Itachi's eyes combined should make for the most powerful Rinnegan we've seen, potentially allowing Sasuke access to jutsu not even Nagato could dream up.

  15. #449
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Well remember when Naruto talked with Nagato in Sage-mode? His eyes were Frog-like because of Sage-mode, then he got angry, and they went Kyubii-like, while in Sage mode, so they became a Cross.
    Well what if Naruto got a Rinengan with a Cross over it, so he gets all the original powers of the Rinengan, pluss the Sage powers, pluss the possitive Kyubiipowers, pluss the original Sage powers (creating stuff with your mind and whatnot), pluss whatever Kishimoto thinks up. Of course he should also be a Wood user, it would go nice with his Sage-powers.

    As for next chapter.
    Please pretty PLEASE give Lee/Kakashi some chakra.
    I lmpw Lee dont know ninjutsu, but the chakra works as energy as well. And, well, he's pretty fast as it is, so with the Kyubiichakra, he should be unstoppable.
    And as for Kakashi. Well, his problem was always that he had little chakra. He always had to think when fighting, preserve his chakra and hold back, He knew allot of techniques, but couldnt go all out, because that would just drain him and kill him. But with a Kyubii chakraboost, he could get really scary.
    I mean he could fight like a real Uchiha. A really good Uchiha.

    To bad Itachi isn't alive. Because if Naruto had given Itachi a chakraboost, the fight would be over in like 1-2-3.
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..


  16. #450
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    @M3J:

    the problem is, things happened. there are many things that shouldn't have happened. Naruto creating pseudo Jinchurikki is just one of those. i absolutely don't like that, heck, i should say i absolutely hate that. and you are also aware that logic has left the manga from long ago; now trying to find logic in what's happening won't get us anywhere.

    so, my suggestion is, ignore the logic about how Naruto was able to give chakra to all.
    But can you at least explain the whole reason behind Kyuubi's chakra needing to be changed before handed out like candy on Halloween? That makes no sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    And it's not like it's easy peasy lemon squeezy either. The idea that it can be given away harmlessly seemed to be primarily a biju thing more than a human thing. Remember Humans can give their chakra to others but alot of the time it's either medics or genjutsu users. Example: Tsunade.
    Genjutsu users don't give their chakra to others. And I don't think medics give chakra to others either. So yeah, there's still only one case of human being able to give another human chakra for usage.



    Quote Quote:
    Thing about that though, it's not coming out of nowhere. Even if you don't want to accept it in part one, we have it shown seven chapters previous, and some chapters before that by the other demons. Even if I were to give you the conversion, the chakra dispersing is not an asspull because it didn't come out of nowhere. A true asspull would be when it was revealed that those three schmoes could use Hirashin, due to the fact that it was revealed the very chapter that they needed Mei to be with the other Kage.
    It was only mentioned in the war when said power was needed.



    Quote Quote:
    Because of the whole, "we hate humanity" thing, maybe? Were the fox and Naruto cool when he fought Gaara? I already gave you an example with Bee, it was during the time that he helped with the fox. even if you don't except that, seven chapters previous to this one. And, some chapters previous to that with the other demons. So no, it's not coming out of nowhere. As far as the last sentence, see the first point in this paragraph.
    Kinda forgot, but I think I was talking about human-to-human chakra exchange as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Afi View Post
    When Naruto handle chakra to them,it wasnt powerfull enough as we saw with Hinata.It was good enough to replenish to certain extend Kakshi`s chakra.While now is much more controlled and has more power to it
    That makes no sense though, considering Kyuubi's chakra itself should be far more powerful than when modified by Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Pay close attention to the circled area. It's red, btw. Now, here Kurama is surprised that Naruto could actually take his chakra and make it his own (Naruto's), plus exchanging it with others. Do you get the picture?
    Another translation and a spoiler say it was Kyuubi who did most of hte work, not Naruto.


    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Isn't it hilarious how Sasuke fans always have childish and illogical reactions/theories/conclusions whenever Naruto makes something extraordinary? It always cracks me up.
    Same applies to Sasuke/Uchiha haters and Minato/Naruto fans as well.

    "OMG Sasuke's hawk is asspull because we never saw him train to summon hawks even though there was a timeskip! OMG OMG OMG! Itachi gave Sasuke MS jutsu! MINATO IS THE BESTEST HE COULD ONESHOT PAIN AND MADARA AND EVERYONE! TROLOLOLO" Don't act as if Sasuke fans are the only childish ones or whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thabor View Post
    So far we have:
    Seen draining first during the Chuunin exam..
    Seen Samehada drain Bijuu chakra..
    Seen draining again during the Rescue Sasuke arc..
    Seen Neji transmit chakra through a thread to someone in an attack..
    Seen Gaara infuse sand with his chakra..
    Seen hints of chakra transfer in medical ninjutsu..
    Seen Deidara infuse clay with his chakra..
    Seen Kisame and Itachi give their chakra up for the special clones..
    Seen Jinchuuriki forcibly drained of chakra by Akatsuki..
    Seen Chiyo take Naruto's chakra..
    Seen Chiyo give chakra to Gaara..
    Seen Asuma, Nauto, and Shikamaru all infuse weapons with chakra.
    Seen Ma and Pa toad give chakra to Jiraiya..
    Seen chakra broadcast from Nagato to his six paths..
    Seen Nagato drain chakra..
    Seen Naruto intentionally feed natural energy directly to one of the Peins..
    Seen that Minato was able to give a portion of his chakra to seal into Naruto..
    Seen Karin give chakra to people repeatedly..
    Seen Samehada both drain and give chakra, including Bijuu chakra..
    Seen that Minato was also to take a portion of Kushina's chakra to seal into Naruto..
    Seen entire battalions of ninja perform cooperative ninjutsu..
    Seen that people other than Naruto could be infused with Kyuubi chakra (Kinkaku and Ginkaku)
    Seen other Bijuu give Naruto chakra..

    Seems to me you are just determined not to like what it going on, regardless of how much evidence we've seen of various chakra transfers..
    Most of the transfers, if not all, weren't like how Naruto did it. I already know most of that, yet I still said what I did. Can Naruto use Minato's chakra? Is the sand a living thing? Are the bodies Nagato used alive, or without chakra rod? Didn't Raikage theorize Ginkaku and Kinkaku were the descendants of Rikudou Sennin when he mentioned they ate Kyuubi's chakra and could handle it (unless he meant them being able to use RS's tools)?



    Quote Quote:
    Naruto didn't know how to do it before. And perhaps Nagato wasn't willing to simply drain Konan, because it would have likely just killed her instead.
    Kakashi or someone could have told him how. And Nagato didn't need to take every single bit of Konan's chakra, just enough without killing her. Naruto didn't die giving Chiyo chakra.



    Quote Quote:
    You say there was nothing about it, then you dismiss the part where it happened.. We know that Obito was channeling Bijuu energy from the Gedo Mezo to the Jinchuuriki using the same method Nagato did for his paths. We already know Naruto was capable to tracing and interacting with the broadcast energy. And we also knew that Bijuu could send energy back along it the way Kyuubi interrupted Nagato's control.. So, whatever indeed..
    Chakra rods were used, which is different from a high five chakra transfer that happened in like, two seconds at most. And Naruto was capable of such in Sage Mode, when it was established he could sense chakra. Kyuubi didn't send energy back, Nagato likely got it back.


    Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    I can't wait for Sakura to summon a few slugs ...that will get a few people spitting blood

    Anyway, I think next chapter will go to Sasuke and Co... I am intrigued who they are really after... I hope Kishi shows what has become of our beloved "fallen" kages..
    I doubt it will, since it makes sense she can summon slugs, unlike Sasuke summoning hawks. Tsunade's summon is a slug, so she could have passed it down to Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Actually, with all said, apart from a trick, I cannot see Sasuke outdueling Madara, especially if he's going to go through the encounter with his four man team as of now. The person he is going to meet or Orochimaru will probably show him a way to defeat him which will be the key trick, in my opinion.
    If Sasuke alone beats Madara, that'll be a major bullshit. It should take at least Naruto and Sasuke teaming together to challenge Madara. D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I admire your enthusiasm to explain some things in such detail, but to haters or fans of opposite Naruto's character, it doesn't make any difference. They tend to think that with each extraordinary feat Naruto accomplishes or acquires, Sasuke is automatically inferior. Therefore, they call it an "asspull", "handout" or some other ridiculous shit but when their favorite character gets something similar, it's justified by some ignorant miracle. It was always like that and will always be like that.

    Now, I completely agree with you and am actually looking forward to Naruto's development. It's time for him to kick some serious Uchiha ass.
    If it looks like an asspull, it'll be called an asspull. Itachi's my favorite, but you don't see me saying Izanami was completely justified, or even justified at all. I don't like Sasuke but you don't see me saying MS jutsu were asspulls. Minato annoys me because of his fans, but you don't see me saying he pulled rasengan and Hiraishin out of his ass.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

New Reply
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts