Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

@so6pww
    you said that naruto and kurama got stronger chakra but you got trolled, the juubi is a massive power and his chakra limit is unlimited even naruto so that, we know that kurama for some reason is a god comperted to the othet 8 bijuus but still the juubi is some one that only rikudo could take care himself ..
    we know that at the end of the manga naruto talk not jutsu and kyuubi power will defeat madara and juubi but that doesn;t mean that juubi is a freaking fairy tail as hashirama and madara and nobody knew that there was a bijuu as the 10 tails..
    Last edited by EMS; January 19, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    actually,we didn't expect that,did we? and don't tell me you were ready to read that,'cause we expected a kind of combo,not a power-up for alle the characters involved in the fight.
    ...it seemed pretty obvious to me, considering what Naruto and Kurama did to Kakashi's chakra. And it is a combo between many clans and individuals just like before... a powered-up combo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i know people think is cool what kurama did, kurama giving everyone his chakra and power that it will only last for a while until that drug run out but it isn't their power and sadly without kurama, they will be out chakra and dead..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    When naruto keep on using his rasengan variation, some fans wants naruto to have another jutsu. And now kishi decide to give naruto some awesome jutsu/skills, you called that a lame development.
    Which skills did he gain, alliance no jutsu?
    Naruto with limited jutsu is fine. Unless they nominate him to be Hokage as he is now. That would be pathetic to think that a Kage would only have a single card to play, albeit at a persistent way.
    Anyway, let's see what Shikaku is up to first.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    The very idea of the Rookies needing Naruto's chakra to be of help is wrong.
    You know why its wrong? Because it means that, without Naruto/Kyuubi's chakra, they are worthless.
    Alliance no Jutsu my butt, this way its Naruto no Jutsu
    But the rookies are really worthless in this fight.

This is the only way for the rookies to be on par (somehow) with juubi/madara and obito's power even if it's just a minutes.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Naruto with limited jutsu is fine. Unless they nominate him to be Hokage as he is now. That would be pathetic to think that a Kage would only have a single card to play, albeit at a persistent way.
    No. Sharing kyubi mode no jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm praying for some lee action next chapter. I would go crazy if naruto and lee did a speed blitz taijutsu combo on madara

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    In Bijuu Mode, Naruto and Kyuubi meld their chakras together, meaning its not "Kyuubi's chakra" or "Naruto's chakra", but its both.
    Shi and everyone else sensed it as Naruto's chakra because Naruto was actively converting it, maybe to reduce the risks of the chakra being harmful for his friends
    Still makes no sense. Naruto didn't convert the chakra when the Kyuubi itself gave its chakra to Kakashi and Gai, but nothing happened to either of them. So why would he need to do it now?

No, Naruto needs to learn more jutsu. he can be better with more jutsu, but he's just mainly a one-trick pony - bunshins and rasengans, and now Kyuubi Mode. He has the potential to learn more jutsu, and knowing Naruto, to improve it or take it further, or make it unique to him. Right now, Naruto doesn't fight with the kidn of strategy he did in Part I or even against Pain, he usually goes with "OVERPOWER THE ENEMEH!" like Sasuke does with his Susano'o. Boring.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem is, I don't really have high expectations of them to be relevant. Then, just cast them aside. What is the point of bringing a bunch of weak Shinobi to the battlefield if they are unable to fight with their own skills?
    Cast them aside or people will naturally complain how lame it was as a development.
    Apparently, Kishimoto chose the latter. How Kishimoto like it has been, eh?
    from reading other manga you would think that the main character and the boss would be on a whole other level than the side characters, yes that's what those characters are, side character, and I think kishi made the mistake to let you guys think that they were as important to the story as the main character,you ask why bring the ninja's to the field if they don't have enough chakra to fight the boss, isn't it to support the main character. In bleach no one was comparable to Aizen until ichigo came, everyone there was so weak that they couldn't even read his Reiatsu, so why were they there then ? If they were so weak that they couldn't read Aizen Reiatsu then why have them there, and its not like the ninja alliance are suddenly so godly that they don't need naruto anymore.

even with the chakra they still need like 5-6 characters to bind the juubi with shadow and 2 to hold its hand. Its not like shikimaru was suddenly holding the whole juubi by himself, you guys are over reacting.
    Last edited by xaither; January 19, 2013 at 08:26 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman
    How is that boring? It's anything but boring. His comrades are barely able to stand on the battlefield as to how much chakra they've spent. Naturally, he'll help them gain their strength, AT LEAST to defend themselves. Povs on the matter just keep getting better and better.
    Everyone else's posted their reasons for considering this boring. I might aswell add my two cents.

Like Uchiha_Blood said, it makes the Alliance essentially worthless without Naruto. But the thing that's so boring to me about it is that it belittles Shikakku's intelligence.

Shikakku (or rather Kishimoto) made it out like Shikakku's legacy was gonna be this super awesome, super complicated, super ingenius strategy that none of us would've figured out in a million years. More impressive than the coordinated attack with the cement and giant hole in the ground and everything. Instead, what was it?

"Hey Naruto, remember what you did with Kakashi? Do that again. But this time, do it alot."

So... interesting. Right? Fuck no. I bet I know how the telepathic conversation went:

Spoiler: Shikakku's genius strategy show
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 19, 2013 at 08:34 PM.

10. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't Even think you guys care that they got some chakra,for even I don't care about that, I think its the fact that it was naruto who gave them the chakra

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Everyone else's posted their reasons for considering this boring. I might aswell add my two cents.

Like Uchiha_Blood said, it makes the Alliance essentially worthless without Naruto. But the thing that's so boring to me about it is that it belittles Shikakku's intelligence.

Shikakku (or rather Kishimoto) made it out like Shikakku's legacy was gonna be this super awesome, super complicated, super ingenius strategy that none of us would've figured out in a million years. More impressive than the coordinated attack with the cement and giant hole in the ground and everything. Instead, what was it?

"Hey Naruto, remember what you did with Kakashi? Do that again. But this time, do it alot."

So... interesting. Right? Fuck no. I bet I know how the telepathic conversation went:

Spoiler: Shikakku's genius strategy show
    no kishi didn't, he did not made it look like it was some super plan,
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c613/8.html
    that page and the next says it all, it was obvious what was going to happen, I am not saying it's not boring, because even Madara said it was predictable, that's like kishi telling us all that it was predictable. Ino shika cho, have they not done this many times, ino does the mind thing and then shikamaru does the shadow thing and then chouji does the grow large thing.

the only thing that wasn't boring about that plan was the naruto part.
    Last edited by xaither; January 19, 2013 at 08:41 PM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    I am counting on Sasuke to bring back the badass fights.
    oh,keep praying,that won't happen: his last fight,with itachi and versus kabuto was a failure,hence I wouldn't be so confident in his fights ever again. Even his last fight against Naruto,it won't be as good as their big one either...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    I don't Even think you guys care that they got some chakra,for even I don't care about that, I think its the fact that it was naruto who gave them the chakra
    Yes, keep playing the you just hate Naruto card. Most of us gave very valid reasons why we dislike the recent turn of events, but nope. Its simply because we hate Naruto...

Most of us enjoyed Naruto for the blend of strategy and skills in its fights. But since whole kyuubi mode fiasco, or perhaps even earlier, its nothing but just making people bigger and badder. Now even Shikaku's grand scheme is nothing more than just make everybody else bigger and badder with Kyuubi chakra. It lame. Most of us hoped for a some grand intelligent scheme that combined skills of of all the alliance members. But nope, Kishi dumbed it down to just make everybody mini-jinchuriki so they hit harder... Absolutely no creativity what so ever. But please, those aren't valid reasons. We just hate Naruto...
    Last edited by chilibun; January 19, 2013 at 11:00 PM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither
    Then you're either ignoring our arguments, or you're just being defensive. No one's insulting Naruto. We're questioning how legit the happenings of this chapter are, aswell as how interesting they aren't. You don't feel the need to because it benefits Naruto, thus, it's automatically good. It's much easier to call a character on their bullshit when he's not one of your favorite characters.

Quote Quote:
    no kishi didn't, he did not made it look like it was some super plan,
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c613/8.html
    that page and the next says it all, it was obvious what was going to happen, I am not saying it's not boring, because even Madara said it was predictable, that's like kishi telling us all that it was predictable. Ino shika cho, have they not done this many times, ino does the mind thing and then shikamaru does the shadow thing and then chouji does the grow large thing.
    Any time that the manga-ka deliberately builds suspense it's so he can blow us away with the eventual revelation. In this case, the suspenseful item was "What will be Shikakku's last plan!?" The plan HAD to blow us away, and he made us think it would. Seriously, go back two chapter discussions. You'll find tons of people asking "I wonder what Shikakku's plan was, and how Shikamaru will make it work!" If Kishimoto didn't want us to think it was outstanding he wouldn't have built the suspense over several chapters. But he did. And then we got shat on. His last plan wasn't a plan. It was a retread of what we've seen already, only with the bullshit-ometer amped up to 11.

EDIT: Yeah. chilibun gets it.

Though he is right... I do actually hate Naruto, lol.
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 19, 2013 at 09:25 PM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    EDIT: Yeah. chilibun gets it.

Though he is right... I do actually hate Naruto, lol.
    So do I, and a with a passion. Easily my most hated character in the manga, but it doesn't we can't be objective.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm also questioning how saying something negative about Naruto means you're a Naruto hater or Sasuke lover. Is that Naruto fans' way of denying anything valid or that makes sense that doesn't support Naruto? "OMFG UR RITE ABOUT NARUTO BUT I LOVE HIM SO ILL CALL YOU NARUTO HATER AND SASUKE LOVER SO I DONT HAVE 2 BELEEF IN NETHING U SAY!!!111"

Because for the record, I couldn't give a shit about Sasuke, and even back when I liked him, I liked Naruto more. Nor do I hate Naruto, at all. So yeah, quit it with that stuff, please.

How am I a Naruto hater when I want to see Naruto himself kick ass, not rely on Kyuubi's chakra to get wins? Jeez, the logic of some people....

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast