Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Because all Kyuubi did with Kakashi and Gaikage was replenish their chakra, no shroud appeared, and probably it was, for Kyuubi, like giving a 1/1000th of his chakra

Now Naruto is super charging people with KN0 shrouds, and if it hurt even him, an Uzumaki with regenerative powers and the ability to suppress Kyuubi's chakra, I would think a normal person would be way more damaged, that's why he's converting the chakra, me thinks
    This whole thing feels forced, I dont know why Kishi is making the Alliance reliant on the Kyuubi and mostly Naruto too, I miss when the war started regardless of E.T, that everyone else had to shine on theyre own without Naruto and even he had some decent badass moments.

Nejis death and Naruhina moment felt forced. And the Kyuubi molding Chakra in an SM pose just felt wrong. I guess it was either that or Spirit bomb.

Quote Quote:
    You know its serious business when the good sir Jaymizzo rises from his lurking to properly teach us a lesson
    Oh You! You flatter me

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    It would, but since we have very high opinion of Madara, Obito even, would you really think that battle geniuses would fall some Alliance's opening? I don't really think so. I think head-on battle, without much strategy will solve the fight.
    Kishi could have exploited the "unknown" factor. We dont know every Jutsu in the book and there is bound to be strong Ninja among the Alliance. He could have done so much without having to give out Mini Kyuubis.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It would, but since we have very high opinion of Madara, Obito even, would you really think that battle geniuses would fall some Alliance's opening? I don't really think so. I think head-on battle, without much strategy will solve the fight.
    Lord Madara and Obito are still two people, they are in a very weak position ( on top of the strongest weapon ever, true, but Obito can't turn intangible unless he wants the Juubi to eat him and Madara and the latter can't unleash his strongest moves for the same reasons ) and this can be exploitable.
    Also we saw Hiashi airpalming fucking Juubi without Kyuubi's chakra, why wouldn't Kishi showcase something similar from other Jounins? There are 40000 ninjas, they can stall the Juubi or the Madzbito duo long enough for Naruto to act and make it believable imo, expecially if, instead of wasting pages on Obito emobaiting Naruto and Naruto responding in kind, he showed ninjas being badasses.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    This whole thing feels forced, I dont know why Kishi is making the Alliance reliant on the Kyuubi and mostly Naruto too, I miss when the war started regardless of E.T, that everyone else had to shine on theyre own without Naruto and even he had some decent badass moments.

Nejis death and Naruhina moment felt forced. And the Kyuubi molding Chakra in an SM pose just felt wrong. I guess it was either that or Spirit bomb.
    It felt forced because Neji appeared out of fucking nowhere, after not being included even in the Alliance double page

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It felt forced because Neji appeared out of fucking nowhere, after not being included even in the Alliance double page
    Kishi just wanted him dead then i guess
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Lord Madara and Obito are still two people, they are in a very weak position ( on top of the strongest weapon ever, true, but Obito can't turn intangible unless he wants the Juubi to eat him and Madara and the latter can't unleash his strongest moves for the same reasons ) and this can be exploitable.
    Also we saw Hiashi airpalming fucking Juubi without Kyuubi's chakra, why wouldn't Kishi showcase something similar from other Jounins? There are 40000 ninjas, they can stall the Juubi or the Madzbito duo long enough for Naruto to act and make it believable imo, expecially if, instead of wasting pages on Obito emobaiting Naruto and Naruto responding in kind, he showed ninjas being badasses.

They are in a weak position but Madara is basically a God and he seems amused, like he's a kid who watches a TV show. He ain't serious, yet. Well, other Jounins can't be put in the same power gap as Hiashi, can they? Hiashi is a Hyuuga Jounin, and probably one of the most powerful ones. His display of power isn't surprising, imo. I'm sure there are ton of things Kishi could've made better, but since it's a Shounen, Naruto will probably save the day with 90% of spotlight on him. That's why other characters suffer.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Kishi could have exploited the "unknown" factor. We dont know every Jutsu in the book and there is bound to be strong Ninja among the Alliance. He could have done so much without having to give out Mini Kyuubis.
    He could've pulled "Itachi's Izanami", yeah. There are strong ninja in the Alliance, but this is Madara we're talking about. It was just chakra sharing. Mini Kyuubis are just aesthetics.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Because all Kyuubi did with Kakashi and Gaikage was replenish their chakra, no shroud appeared, and probably it was, for Kyuubi, like giving a 1/1000th of his chakra

Now Naruto is super charging people with KN0 shrouds, and if it hurt even him, an Uzumaki with regenerative powers and the ability to suppress Kyuubi's chakra, I would think a normal person would be way more damaged, that's why he's converting the chakra, me thinks

Are you telling me 40000 ninja soldiers are worthless or have more worth than 5 Kages ( with only Gaara and Oonoki being actually stronger than the rest ) ?
    Are you telling me a manga that has the main character say "Alliance no Jutsu will beat the Tsuki no Me plan" and then crush this very notion after 3 chapter with Naruto creating little minimes with different abilities is acceptable? It kinda, you know, defies the very core of the "jutsu".

Matter of opinions I guess

You know its serious business when the good sir Jaymizzo rises from his lurking to properly teach us a lesson
    Alliance no jutsu is like a teamwork jutsu. Shikaku already made a plan on how to defeat madara and the juubi with alliance no jutsu but it failed. Because their chakra can't compete with the juubi's chakra. That's why shikaku's plan for the second time needs the kyubi/naruto's chakra for their alliance no jutsu.

Alliance no jutsu powered by kurama/naruto's chakra will have a better result than using their own chakra. And what's the problem with that anyway? It's not that naruto is controlling the entire ninjas who got his chakra. He just give them the fuel to make their jutsu more stronger.

The 40k ninjas doesn't have the firepower like raikage, tsunade, gaara and oonoki. And if madara defeated them like a flies, then he can do that too to the alliance.

Don't worry, maybe next time or for the second time, naruto will say ''alliance no jutsu powered by kurama's chakra.''

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the cloak was harmless because the Kyuubi isn't a mass of hate anymore so his Chakra isn't intentionally harming everything?

Would be kind of retarded if he's now an ally but his Chakra keeps trying to kill you.

Logic?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If it's your opinion, then why say it's the truth about all of us? It is in no way the truth at all, but if you want to continue being blind, go ahead.

Mainly directed at Roman, along with others with that kind of logic.

Madara having his brother's eyes doesn't make it an asspull or whatever else. The only benefit that he got was that he got his eyesight back, which couldn't get worse anymore. The rest was still Madara's own. Hashirama's cells were Hashirama's power since Madara could use whatever MOkuton he wanted, but that's it.

And because Naruto's the main character. I don't give a shit about Madara, he's the villain so he's supposed to be powerful enough to challenge the hero. I don't care if Naruto uses Kyuubi's chakra as much as I care about people saying it's his power when it's not. The chakra he stole from the Kyuubi was his own power, he had to train to use it. But the chakra Kyuubi gives him isn't his own power. MOre than that I want to see Naruto use his own power like he did in Part I for the most part. I prefer the Naruto that fought Kiba, Pain, or Gaara over hte Naruto that relies on Kyuubi's chakra too much.

Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto use Kyuubi's chakra as long as he uses it smartly or comes up with good plans like he did back then. Imagine how much more powerful he'd be, especially with more jutsu under his belt.

And it can think for itself as well, as well as control its chakra even after giving it to Naruto, like it did against Sasuke in Part I and Orochimaru and Deva.

Mokuton isn't a "borrowed" power, it's a stolen power, much like what Naruto did. The difference is, as far as we know Madara just had to know the jutsu, but Naruto had to train his control and all. Plus, Hashirama's DNA doesn't control anything about Madara like the Kyuubi does or did.
    I am sorry But I feel you went completely around my question, madara getting his brother eyes didn't just makes his eyes get better, It also power him up. I know this because on this page sasuke says he could feel itachi power flowing trough him, and then when his eyes was done, we see that he could create a perfectly form susanoo

and then we have the first hokage cells, I don't think you specify on this much, cause I was confuse on what you were trying to say,

Hashirama cells gives madara power also, he has his face on his chest.

It seems you were trying to praise naruto at first in those statement you made, but then says that the chakra is guiding him, which it did sorta in the past, but I don't think thats the case anymore, for the kyubi chakra is not in the form of the cloak we see back then in the past, naruto is the one controlling the hands that comes out of it.

I think I understand what you and more of the people on here wanted in naruto thou, and I agree about it, but I don't think were at that part of the battle yet to see those things. you want to see more hand on hand battle, using taijutsu
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v48/c452/12.html
    Like this
    Last edited by xaither; January 20, 2013 at 08:33 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you telling me 40000 ninja soldiers are worthless or have more worth than 5 Kages ( with only Gaara and Oonoki being actually stronger than the rest ) ?
    Are you telling me a manga that has the main character say "Alliance no Jutsu will beat the Tsuki no Me plan" and then crush this very notion after 3 chapter with Naruto creating little minimes with different abilities is acceptable? It kinda, you know, defies the very core of the "jutsu".
    That's because the main character is an idiot when it comes to talking
    Just as he promised something to Nagato, a promise he shouldn't be able to and logically won't be able to keep, he's bound to fail in this one, as well.
    He'll either save the day with Sasuke or Tobi, or do it alone on his own, which is what's happening right now.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

They are in a weak position but Madara is basically a God and he seems amused, like he's a kid who watches a TV show. He ain't serious, yet. Well, other Jounins can't be put in the same power gap as Hiashi, can they? Hiashi is a Hyuuga Jounin, and probably one of the most powerful ones. His display of power isn't surprising, imo. I'm sure there are ton of things Kishi could've made better, but since it's a Shounen, Naruto will probably save the day with 90% of spotlight on him. That's why other characters suffer.
    Exactly, say every village has 4-5 Hiashi-level Jounins, you have 20-25 guys that can halt Juubi's movements for a little bit with an awesome strategy while the rest of cannon fodder act as support by spamming ninjutsu/taijutsu relentlessy, so Naruto can still save the day.
    This isn't Naruto taking the spotlight, this is Kishi saying that Alliance no Jutsu is worthless if Naruto isn't in it, if Naruto doesn't give everyone chakra, if Naruto isn't the best defence and the best offence.
    Basically the Alliance no Jutsu is nothing more than Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Alliance no jutsu is like a teamwork jutsu. Shikaku already made a plan on how to defeat madara and the juubi with alliance no jutsu but it failed. Because their chakra can't compete with the juubi's chakra. That's why shikaku's plan for the second time needs the kyubi/naruto's chakra for their alliance no jutsu.

Alliance no jutsu powered by kurama/naruto's chakra will have a better result than using their own chakra. And what's the problem with that anyway? It's not that naruto is controlling the entire ninjas who got his chakra. He just give them the fuel to make their jutsu more stronger.

The 40k ninjas doesn't have the firepower like raikage, tsunade, gaara and oonoki. And if madara defeated them like a flies, then he can do that too to the alliance.

Don't worry, maybe next time or for the second time, naruto will say ''alliance no jutsu powered by kurama's chakra.''
    How is teamwork if 99% of the work is done by a single character ?
    And its a problem because, without Naruto, they are useless. Worthless. Powerless. 40000 ninja soldiers' worth became 0. Hanabi, Hinata's sister, would do just as good as Hinata did simply thanks to lolNarutochakra.
    Is that good?
    Again a matter of opinion

As for Gokages > Alliance lol no, the Alliance would curbstomp the Gokages just as Madara did even without Naruto

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    That's because the main character is an idiot when it comes to talking
    Just as he promised something to Nagato, a promise he shouldn't be able to and logically won't be able to keep, he's bound to fail in this one, as well.
    He'll either save the day with Sasuke or Tobi, or do it alone on his own, which is what's happening right now.
    yeah well, I'm sure he'll fulfill Nagato's promise because I don't think that Naruto will have a bad ending, so world peace will be achieved and all that, and Kishi will likely ignore that, when Naruto will die, the balance would realistically crumble

But but but, Sasuke and Obito are part of the Alliance, didn't you know that? in the color page Sasuke is called a hero

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

But but but, Sasuke and Obito are part of the Alliance, didn't you know that? in the color page Sasuke is called a hero
    If he returns to Konoha and marries Sakura and Ino simultaneously, that would also make a hero out of him, right
    Never mind. That's a bit too perverted

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If he returns to Konoha and marries Sakura and Ino simultaneously, that would also make a hero out of him, right
    I think that only Gaara and maybe Naruto deserve a harem as much as Sasuke, considering how shitty their childhood was
    I would be all for Sauce getting his own mini-harem to recreate his clan, the poor bastard deserves it:
    -family murdered by his brother
    -growing up alone
    -tortured by said brother
    -passed 3 years with a pedo and a confused glassed-eyed lackey
    -discovers said brother did that because his clan wasn't so good after all, and is manipulated by a guy that likely sleeps with a Rin teddy bear
    -thanks to the above mentioned guy, he gets curbstomped firstly by Bee, then by the 5 Kages, escaping barely with his life ( but gets to kill Danzou, so its a bonus )
    -after meeting his brother one last time, goes on a sausage fest-like party with the above mentioned pedo, a gay guy and a guy that talks with birds

On second thought, throw Karin and whoever wants a piece of Sauce in the mix as well

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood By your logic, that would be the same thing minato has done, for I recall him arriving at the battlefield and asking the shinobi's to trow some kunai and he will take care of everything from there.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood By your logic, that would be the same thing minato has done, for I recall him arriving at the battlefield and asking the shinobi's to trow some kunai and he will take care of everything from there.
    Difference is Yondaime didn't say "I'll throw an Alliance no Jutsu at Iwa!!!1!" he knew he could do it alone, so he didn't say anything and soloed the war.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, say every village has 4-5 Hiashi-level Jounins, you have 20-25 guys that can halt Juubi's movements for a little bit with an awesome strategy while the rest of cannon fodder act as support by spamming ninjutsu/taijutsu relentlessy, so Naruto can still save the day.
    This isn't Naruto taking the spotlight, this is Kishi saying that Alliance no Jutsu is worthless if Naruto isn't in it, if Naruto doesn't give everyone chakra, if Naruto isn't the best defence and the best offence.
    Basically the Alliance no Jutsu is nothing more than Naruto
    Didn't they already do a similar scenario? A bunch of shinobi doing multiple techniques at once? Imagine if there was no Naruto. There would be no hope, no Talk No Jutsu which rises the battle morale, not to mention the power gap. An army needs a leader to correspond to virtues of success. Naruto fuels their confidence and practically is the embodiment of their trying hard. It's natural that the Alliance would be nothing without Naruto. They would be wiped out because there wouldn't be any hope nor power to match their opponents.

I'll digress a bit here, reminding you of what happened to 5 Kages against Madara. If the alliance of 5 Kages didn't do squat, I'm sure that the rest of the shinobi world wouldn't stand any chance alone. Naruto basically orchestrates the Alliance No Jutsu, he's the key. Obviously.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

if he gets merried with one of naruto's clones turned into a woman, that i what i would call perverted.

in this chapter nobody is as sharp as hinata to realize his hand is strong and manly. i would want to see alliance girls scream the phrase "his hands are so strong and manly" like everyone commenting on spiderman's body in the movie

New Reply
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast