Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 586 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I'm glad some Sauce was added. Thank god. I usually prefer my food with some Sauce on it in some form or another, not necessarily even close to a lot of Sauce, but just some, sometimes. It's been so dry in my mouth lately, no extra flavor, no extra Sauce to spice it up and make it easier to swallow. While it wasn't much Sauce, it was better than nothing. It didn't get stuck in my throat this week.
    .... Don't make me delete your post.

But yeah, Sasuke wasn't so bad here. I just wish the focus would shift to Sasuke for a while since his is a more interesting story than Naruto's right now.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps the Kyuubi chakra cloak reminded him of the Habanero sauce or something

I'm curious about what Orochimaru is going to do for Sasuke and on top of that, why would he aid him without getting anything in return? It really doesn't fit within a great villain's wicked mindset.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KABADAYI View Post

. He would probably make Oro to edo his family and it would be another boring uchiha history.
    Well, he needs sacrifices. And he brought 2 - Suigetsu and Juugo. Mommy and Daddy zombies!
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I can't quit thinking that kishi is going to troll us with the human that knows everything, the same way he did with tobi being obito.
    Just to say that Kishi never trolled everyone at the same time. In general, the predictions of the people who have the best analysis of the situation come true. In Tobito's case many people predicted the right person, and they were happy. In the case of the human who know everything, there are also many interpretation. Some interpretations stick to the context while some other aim at something else. In any case, there will be happy people, and unhappy people - Kishi will still deliver his plot, and I mean the only true Naruto plot. Thus, there is no point in being worried.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Just to say that Kishi never trolled everyone at the same time. In general, the predictions of the people who have the best analysis of the situation come true. In Tobito's case many people predicted the right person, and they were happy. In the case of the human who know everything, there are also many interpretation. Some interpretations stick to the context while some other aim at something else. In any case, there will be happy people, and unhappy people - Kishi will still deliver his plot, and I mean the only true Naruto plot. Thus, there is no point in being worried.
    The problem wasn't exactly tobi being obito but the way that obito turned and the reason that he is acting this way because before obito got his mask destroyed, tobi showed so much knowledge and even people thinking, he could be one of the sons of rikudo while the human that knows everything should be sasuke's parents or some that knows all the secret behind the incident while the scroll into play....(edo tensei or another powerful technique and why sasuke preferred to summoned oro than learning how to use the scroll..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    .... Don't make me delete your post.

But yeah, Sasuke wasn't so bad here. I just wish the focus would shift to Sasuke for a while since his is a more interesting story than Naruto's right now.
    I'm being serious, I missed Sasuke. Don't confuse Sauce and bashing. It's an affectionate nickname as far as I'm concerned. I always get bored when Sasuke is gone too long.

I agree. Too bad there's no room for breaks in the current event. Still, that one and a half page was appreciated. Let's hope Kishi doesn't use logic and actually make the Shinra Tensei having obliterated whatever Sasuke is seeking. Unless it's up in Hashirama's nose in the stone face.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

No no, I'm talking about usin "Sauce" the way you did and spamming it. I know you're not bashing him, and that you missed him. But it sounds kinda awkward. -_-

I don't think he will. If the place is underground, then it's likely safe. I don't see why it couldn't be underground, especially when the Uchiha tablet explaining Mangekyo was seen underground by Sasuke before he and Itachi had their final fight. Like ninjabot, I wouldn't mind the ones who know everything being Nekobaa, especially since she's old. I could see it making sense since Sasuke treated her with respect.

I actually thought it was Madara with how Sasuke felt Naruto's chakra, but I guess as mentioned, he was there mainly to show how powerful the chakra was, being able to feel it far away.

I could see the kage but Tsunade joining the fight though. Maybe Naruto will lend them his famous asspull chakra, which then enables the Alliance to do super.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    It's not two people, it's one

"The one who knows everything"

but then orochimaru said "them" -which I miss, sorry. so it is a possibility

but then again sasuke knows the elders are from konoha, so why would he ask orochimaru where to go. more information is needed.
    he might have a lot of reasons to involve orochimaru,and maybe he's been missing the leaf so much that he doesn't even know the way anymore .
    jokes aside, homura and koharu should be developed,they know a lot of things,and might even know madara,as they were hashirama's students with hiruzen,and know danzo,itachi ecc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I'm being serious, I missed Sasuke. Don't confuse Sauce and bashing. It's an affectionate nickname as far as I'm concerned. I always get bored when Sasuke is gone too long.

I agree. Too bad there's no room for breaks in the current event. Still, that one and a half page was appreciated. Let's hope Kishi doesn't use logic and actually make the Shinra Tensei having obliterated whatever Sasuke is seeking. Unless it's up in Hashirama's nose in the stone face.
    I agree with you,,, the first page was the best and kishi should try to cover two different scenarios.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Actually, people are looking at this the wrong way. Naruto's chakra didn't grown any larger than it has been throughout this entire battle. He just altered Kurama's chakra, which gave it a similar chakra signature to his own. Ontop of that, he spread it out to tons of other ninja on the battlefield, making that chakra signature spread about.
    Actually, Naruto didn't do shit. Kyuubi modified the chakra and he is the one making it distributable. All Naruto did was make clones and give people high fives.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know... Madara just moved up in the 'villain' category to me. I just realized, thanks to the intro of the anime today, that Mabiu may no longer really be with us. And from the rather provocative intro she had of this weeks Shippuden, that is most certainly a loss... unless she used that transport ability of hers somehow on herself and the others...

Which has me thinking... Shikaku/Inoichi etc. may not be dead. I think Kishimoto's probably had bigger asspulls than something like them being alive...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

That's cuz Naruto's its jinchuuriki. I thought even jinchuuriki couldn't share bijuu's chakra with each other. But Naruto converting it to his chakra before giving it to others kind of make sense. The only instance of giving chakra I've seen was when Naruto gave Chiyo his chakra to bring Gaara back to life.

There's no factors mentioned that Kyuubi could lend others its chakra, or that it was even easy for a person to transfer chakra to others. Not only that, but Naruto converted it. How is that possible and why would he do that? Maybe Kyuubi converted the chakra when it lent Kakashi and Gai some chakra?

It just doesn't make sense.
    Okay, and? That's still an example of the fox being able to give it's chakra away. Is there anything in the manga that states it can only be done with the host, or is that an assumption based on years of not being told the contrary? Then we have the example of the other biju giving Naruto, who is not even their host, their chakra as well.

So in summation yes there is an example. The assumption that it could not happen with others outside the host is just that, an assumption. Something that the Fox itself said it would teach Naruto, which is how he knows how to do it. the conversion was most likely done because of this. in one translation, Sai says, "so this is Uzumaki Naruto's... No, the Nine tails Power." However, it basically holds the same weight. What did Shi say this chapter? That's most likely why it was done. As to it being necessary, I'm not sure. However, it's not like it so far out there that it can be labeled as asspull outside the previous one. if you choose to view it that way.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Actually, Naruto didn't do shit. Kyuubi modified the chakra and he is the one making it distributable. All Naruto did was make clones and give people high fives.
    I know you don't like to give Naruto credit for Jack crap. However, the chapter clearly states that He is the one converting and dispersing the chakra. Even the Fox acknowledges this. And then there's this, "it's a nifty little trick ill show you later."

So yeah...
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; January 17, 2013 at 05:09 PM.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

uhuh,finally madara is in troubles,he isn't laughing anymore,and is actually worried and surprised by naruto's move,that is shikaku's plan. I wonder what's gonna come next in that plan,probably a huge attack by those powered ninjas.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I could see the kage but Tsunade joining the fight though.
    I fully expect this. In fact, I think it is pretty much inevitable.

The alliance "QB Juiced" attack will put Obito and Madara on their heels for a moment. THEN the Jubi will evolve again and put the NA on its heels. THEN Naruto will 'evolve' using the 7 other Bijju chakras he's got and put Obito/Madara back on their heels. THEN O/M will do some other dang thing that will put Naruto back on his heels. THEN the Kage will show up and put O/M back on their heels. THEN O/M will reach "FINAL EVOLUTION!" and put the NA on its heels again. THEN Gaara will fist-bump with Naruto and give him some Shukaku chakra and Naruto will reach "FINAL EVOLUTION" as well and finally defeat the Jubi.

Along the way there will be some minor bits of drama. Kakashi may or may not have a final showdown with Obito where he shows him how stupid he's been all this time by telling him the "truth" about Rin. Obito may or may not betray Madara and try to be the Jubi Jinchuriki himself. Yawn yawn. These are side aspects that will be disposed of quickly if they happen at all. The main thrust of the story will be the boring, predictable "back & forth" fight of constant "Now face my FINAL form!" lather, rinse, repeating for the foreseeable future. Sigh. My prediction is that it will probably take most or all of 2013 for the fight to reach a conclusion (factoring in occasional swaps to Captain Emo, The Pale Pervert, and Tweedle-Dee/Dum).
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I know you don't like to give Naruto credit for Jack crap. However, the chapter clearly states that He is the one converting and dispersing the chakra. Even the Fox acknowledges this. And then there's this, "it's a nifty little trick ill show you later."

So yeah...
    I don't like Naruto, but I never say anything that isn't true to the manga. I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. The earlier translations had stated Kurama modified his chakra. They must have changed it. Here it is. The early translation had Kurama saying he had modified his chakra and simply hand it to Naruto. He then went on to make clones and high fived people. So yea, I'm not trying to be misleading.
    Last edited by chilibun; January 17, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

New Reply
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast