Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What did Shikaku hide in the wooden box tucked away on the left shelf?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • A stack of Icha Icha novels

76 42.70%
  • Various sextoys

20 11.24%
  • A ring to celebrate his wedding with his wife

6 3.37%
  • Letters from various kunoichi scattered among the Five Nations

16 8.99%
  • Photos of a forbidden three-way with Chouza and Inoichi

32 17.98%
  • The Seven Swords of the Mist

1 0.56%
  • The One who Knows Everything

9 5.06%
  • Rikudou Sennin

18 10.11%
New Reply
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 616 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

I don't get why people are freaking out , Shikaku says that the first part of the plan is the ino-shika-cho. If there is a first part, there must be more parts to follow. I'm kind of excite to see what's next.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=M3J;3256705]Why, when Kakashi and Gai were able to take Kyuubi's chakra directly without a problem? This makes no sense at all.

When Naruto handle chakra to them,it wasnt powerfull enough as we saw with Hinata.It was good enough to replenish to certain extend Kakshi`s chakra.While now is much more controlled and has more power to it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I know you don't like to give Naruto credit for Jack crap. However, the chapter clearly states that He is the one converting and dispersing the chakra. Even the Fox acknowledges this. And then there's this, "it's a nifty little trick ill show you later."

So yeah...
    Actually , the Chakra is belong to QB and he was the one who modified it in past 3-4 chapters ....

Kishi only want to saying it is Naruto's power , while Naruto even didn't know and had no idea that kurama can give his chakra to others ....

in best case it is an ASSPULLL ................. nothing more nothing less ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

when did it convert Naruto's chakra? All we were told was that it just took Naruto's chakra as Naruto took its chakra, without converting. There was no converting involved until this chapter. Why does Naruto even need to convert chakra when Kyuubi's chakra was shown not to hurt Kakashi and Gai? And we've seen it once before, and when Chiyo was using a forbidden jutsu. There were other shinobi low on chakra, why didn't they ask for more? Kakashi could have asked Naruto to lend him chakra in Part I, or Killerbee could have given Naruto some of his Hachibi chakra.

New stuff coming out of nowhere is an asspull, like Izanami or Naruto converting and giving everyone all the chakra they need. Converting part is at the very least, bull, considering Kyuubi has given chakra without needin to convert.

No, that's not why. I'm calling it an asspull because it came out of nowhere and makes no sense.
    The difference between what happened in this chapter due to the chakra delivery system from Kyuubi to Naruto and Naruto dishing it out is that the chakra signature clearly changed from it being the Kyuubi's to it being Naruto's and because of that (and probably the life giving ability that comes from Naruto) it is able to enhance/amplify the abilities of the other Nins and not just provide them with chakra. When the Kyuubi provided chakra to Kakashi and Gai, there was no enhancement/amplification of abilities...This is what makes this different (in my opinion) - Call is an asspull if you like but that is the difference.

The difference in this case is Naruto and the difference in this case in ability enhancement/amplification not just chakra provision!

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Actually , the Chakra is belong to QB and he was the one who modified it in past 3-4 chapters ....

Kishi only want to saying it is Naruto's power , while Naruto even didn't know and had no idea that kurama can give his chakra to others ....

Naruto is "purifying" and "changing" the essence of that chakra to make it something more than just chakra...he even said he is getting the hang of it...Without Naruto, there will be no ability amplification or enhancement for the other Nins. I see Naruto like some sort of purification and enhancement vessel in this situation
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Really don't see the big issue with sharing chakra, especially when Naruto/Kurama have so much of it. Just because its never really been done, it's not to say it can't. Kishi loves DBZ and they shared Ki so this is likely where this notion comes from. I certainly don't mind it.

I think next chapter will either go back to Sasuke or we will finally see Naruto on the offensive, perhaps w/ Kakashi and Guy vs Obito and Madz.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi is, kinda, the one who writes and draws this story, so if he says its Naruto's chakra its Naruto's chakra being a Jinchuuriki works both ways you know.

And, unless Naruto forgot that Kyuubi gave chakra to Kakashi, like, 10 minutes prior that, he very much knew Kyuubi could freely give chakra. Lame it may be, an asspull its not.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNeverCry View Post
    Really don't see the big issue with sharing chakra, especially when Naruto/Kurama have so much of it. Just because its never really been done, it's not to say it can't. Kishi loves DBZ and they shared Ki so this is likely where this notion comes from. I certainly don't mind it.
    Its the weekly "let's find a reason to bash Naruto", its kinda a trend that its developed in the Discussion/prediction thread

Imo talking how Madara seems totally calm and in control while Obito looks like he has PMS would be way better
    Or how Ino was incredible this chapter.
    Again

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I also don't see why people are so surprised or annoyed that Naruto shares his chakra. I mean, he alone has enough chakra which he could share with others, let alone Kurama's. The current situation on Alliance's side should've shown you that this would be the case. Naruto is one powerful mother*****. Of course he's gonna share his chakra with his comrades if he has a shit load of it. People should stop complaining about it because it's getting kinda old and annoying.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    For those who think that naruto will be the host of juubi. Well you guys whi believe that are not reading the same naruto manga as i am. Cause at some point we learn that aninja cannot have 2 tails beast inside cause they will die right away . Soo it more like sasuke to have the 10 tails. Cause madara will get seal at some point. I mean oro could be the host. So look it cause im sure i read that some were in the manga
    According to whom? You learned that a ninja cannot have two bijuus inside? And they'll die right away? I think you're the one who read another manga. Why?

1. Sasuke chakra capacity can't contain the juubi. And his chakra level isn't compatible to the juubi. Nor he's compatible to shukaku, the ichibi.
    2. The juubi's power/chakra is a natural energy. Does sasuke is a sage? No.
    3. Sasuke doesn't have a powerful sealing jutsu. He can't seal it nor he knows how to seal it.

And just to remind you that the rikudou sennin himself said that naruto is the one who can control or destined to become the juubi's host. So your sasuke can't do anything about it. He's not the main character. And at this moment, sasuke's power can't compare to naruto. And that's so true.

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I also don't see why people are so surprised or annoyed that Naruto shares his chakra. I mean, he alone has enough chakra which he could share with others, let alone Kurama's. The current situation on Alliance's side should've shown you that this would be the case. Naruto is one powerful mother*****. Of course he's gonna share his chakra with his comrades if he has a shit load of it. People should stop complaining about it because it's getting kinda old and annoying.
    actually , he sharing 1st QB mode ... not chakra ... if it was chakra , then we could ignore it but , QB's mode .... this is just like Sasuke sharing susanoo or sharingan ability with others .......

Quote Quote:
    character. And at this moment, sasuke's power can't compare to naruto. And that's so true.
    I remember people said this when Naruto punched Kisame ....

actually , Naruto has chakra but he hasn't necessary jutsu .... it is just like you have missile but haven't aircraft/launcher to deliver it ....

well , Kishi can give him another new ability in next chapter .... after all Naruto has biggest ass in this manga and can pull everything from it .....

anyway , I really hate current situation .... in last 20 chapters , kishi finish the chapters with some bullshit from Naruto or Obito and their nonsense ....

and Madara still doesn't become serious ......
    this is just nonsense ... after 60 chapter of fighting , this guy still playing around and doesn't use his full capability !!!

this is worst part of this fight ....
    Last edited by shafagh; January 18, 2013 at 07:45 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he can't use anything of his offensive techniques while attached to the juubi. There has to be some sort of crutch here considering Madara could easily end this. I was hoping Naruto would simply rise to the occasion and match him, but we're stuck with the love-conquers-all scenario.
    the manga is not over yet, like all naruto battles it will come down to 1vs1

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

actually , he sharing 1st QB mode ... not chakra ... if it was chakra , then we could ignore it but , QB's mode .... this is just like Sasuke sharing susanoo or sharingan ability with others .......
    its chakra
    besides, they don't have tails

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

How the hell did you come up with that conclusion? Because Kyuubi's chakra enveloped each shinobi who got it? God, people can have such crappy imagination. He's not sharing his MODE, for God's sake. That's not even logical. He simply gave them a portion of Kurama's chakra like he did with Kakashi. Their chakra enveloping is simply Kishi's show of aesthetics.

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    the manga is not over yet, like all naruto battles it will come down to 1vs1

its chakra
    besides, they don't have tails
    you mean 1 vs 1 after the villain become completely exhaust ....

well , if you have problem then you can consider it as 1st version of RM .....

IMO , now other character are Naruto's clone with other abilities.......

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    How the hell did you come up with that conclusion? Because Kyuubi's chakra enveloped each shinobi who got it? God, people can have such crappy imagination. He's not sharing his MODE, for God's sake. That's not even logical. He simply gave them a portion of Kurama's chakra like he did with Kakashi. Their chakra enveloping is simply Kishi's show of aesthetics.
    basically , RM is nothing more than pure Qb chakra that give NAruto extra chakra , extra stamina , extra speed and sensing emotion ability ... and now , other character have this chakra ....

you should reread Manga ....
    Last edited by shafagh; January 18, 2013 at 07:51 AM.
    خداحافظ

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO , now other character are Naruto's clone with other abilities.......
    You're a fine example of a reader who doesn't have a clue. You should read that sentence again and ask yourself if that makes ANY sense. A temporary boost in powers doesn't make those shinobi his clones. They experienced a BIJUU'S CHAKRA. It's a given that the power they have at the moment, is absurd.

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

simply , I wonder why Madara doesn't use Jubbi chakra and make 10000 wooden clones with Susanoo and Sharingan genjutsu and finish this war .... plote hole and lame writing ....

simply kishi screw his own story and want fix it with more nonsense ....
    خداحافظ

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

basically , RM is nothing more than pure Qb chakra that give NAruto extra chakra , extra stamina , extra speed and sensing emotion ability ... and now , other character have this chakra ....

you should reread Manga ....
    By your logic, every shinobi has Kurama now inside them. Man, how do you get by irl is beyond me.

New Reply
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast