Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Naruto in 2013 - Your expectations and hopes

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto in 2013 - Your expectations and hopes

Expectations: It's almost a given that Obito will betray his current objective and fall under Naruto's genjutsu... I mean talk-no-jutsu. Madara was seen muttering something about how Obito wanted to listen to Naruto's reply when asked something along the lines of what's this world good for -or something-.

Hopes: Ah yes! My hopes and dreams for this manga! Well you see I am a bit of a, how you say, a person who thinks Naruto the manga is probably the best manga out there. I forgive all of the inconsistency, plot-holes, horrible upon horrible chapters because I am in love with the world Kishimoto has created. Even if the writing is a bit "unplanned" I think Kishi has created something amazing even if it was a fluke (who knows...)

I hope that sasuke becomes good again. I mean even Orochimaru noticed that his eyes are neither the same as they were when he was an avenger of Itachi or Konoha.
    I hope there is a time-skip.
    A 10 year time skip where naruto is on the verge of become hokage or maybe already is one.
    I hope that Naruto later ends with sasuke narrating it to some youngens.

I know I know I'm a bit of a dreamer. I've created so many scenarios over the past 10 years while waiting every week for each chapter that I think the characters have developed in my mind far more than they have in Kishi's manga.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member maloose's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

I expect and wish for a faster pace, I want to see the end of this manga this year
    I want to see Sasuke more, I want to see him having a deciding role in defeating the old bad guys and I want for Konoha to admit its sins and try to atone for them

That's all

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I realize this has become a whining thread so I'll try to be postive.

I hope the war will be over in 2013, and it will. The series, however, may roll over to 2014. At this point I see Kishi resolving the Naruto/Sasuke battle in a separate arc which means it will go into 2014 to conclude.

I hope that Obito will remain a villian and die a villian. Obito will die, his fate is sealed, the question is what will happen when he learns the truth about Rin-and the fact that Madara probably facilitated everything. He may not go the way of Nagato, he may kill/seal Madara out of spite. There are too many unknowns to make an accurate prediction.

I hope Tsunade dies and stays dead. Her role has been more pathetic than the weakest of the Konoha 11. She's been more paper-pusher than ninja leader in this series. At least Kishi gave her a graceful way out, heal the remaining kages at the expense of her own life. That act may help forge an Alliance between all 5 nations when the war concludes. Tsunade is uselsss after this war, her time to depart has come.

I hope to see the Moon's Eye Plan execute before it gets thwarted. Naruto has to make a choice and that choice will save the world, making him the most respected ninja of all time, better than becoming the Hokage. So far he doesn't have an answer. He didn't have one for Pain, Obito showed him the folly of his current choice in the latest chapter so Naruto hasn't had his moment yet. I think it will be made during the Moon Eye Plan and that is where he'll make his mark on history.

I hope that Sakura becomes relevant again, but I think her time came and left many years ago. Some of the Konoha 11 may die before the war is over and they will stay dead. Beyond the war I see so furhter development for them. Hinata's role has been rising steadily over the last 30 chapters, but besides being an oven for Naruto's babies it's unclear where that's going. Of course, I may find out in the next chatper.

I'm looking forward to Gai opening the 8th gate. It's him or Lee, so I'm betting on Gai to pull the trigger. The result will still be a failure but Kakashi and Lee will lose someone dear to them. It's just too tempting not to, a final farewell between Gai and his #1 rival.

Finally, we'll learn what's so damn special about the tapesty underneath the Uchiha clan meeting hall. It's special enough that Sasuke is leaving his prey to go look for more info on it. It can't be a recipe for cheesecake. Mmmmm,....cheesecake.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope Madara will not get a bs ending. He's the character I've enjoyed the most lately or rather for quite some months. He deserves more than a lame rasengan finish or Obito turning on him all neener neener I told you to not fuck with me. When it comes to Madara, I've come to expect epic and that's what I want for his demise. Though we'll most likely end up with a lot of trolling instead....

Also I hope all of this will end. The whole war has been dragging for faaar too long. We need Sasuke and Orochimaru. We need Naruto to get his final showdown with the Uchiha brat so that the series can finally end next year or maybe even this year.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    I just hope Madara will not get a bs ending. He's the character I've enjoyed the most lately or rather for quite some months. He deserves more than a lame rasengan finish or Obito turning on him all neener neener I told you to not fuck with me. When it comes to Madara, I've come to expect epic and that's what I want for his demise. Though we'll most likely end up with a lot of trolling instead....
    Oh you'd better be ready for it. Every time in every manga, if there is an overpowered antagonist, they will get trolled. Two in Naruto were trolled hard already (Nagato and Kabuto).

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Oh you'd better be ready for it. Every time in every manga, if there is an overpowered antagonist, they will get trolled. Two in Naruto were trolled hard already (Nagato and Kabuto).
    Both were trolled, but not because they were too powerful. The fight with Pain was fair and at the end, Nagato could've been killed any second by Naruto. As for Kabuto, he was strong, but not overpowered. That aside, he got trolled anyway. But what I'm talking about is the kind of trolling Kakuzu experienced. Getting hit by a surprise attack from behind, which he should've noticed as the FRS is noisy as f*ck, is what I mean. Madara will probably go down in a similiarly stupid manner.
    Let's just hope it doesn't happen, even though we know it will.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

My expectations? I have none for the sole reason that they have never been met since after the Pain arc. Kishi was on the verge of perhaps taking his manga to the next level and making it ground breaking and instead made it simple and like any other Shounen. I read Naruto mostly because I care about the characters and want to see what happens, and also because it is my favorite manga from an art standpoint.

My hopes? I'm hoping more people die. I'm hoping that Naruto grows a brain. That Orochimaru become's the big bad. That Sasuke regains his sanity. That Obito dies. That we get more flashbacks of interesting shinobi.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3