Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Unohana gets annoyed and declares war on...........everyone. Almost a decade from her introduction, she has to make up for the action and battles she's missed out on. Shunsui and Ukitake to actually get serious in battle.
Aizen will break free, but he is rejected by Hogyoku and is normal shinigami AGAIN. Declares war on G13 AGAIN. Shunsui goes "Bitch, please", goes bankai and shows us what "hax zanpakuto" means. And by beating Aizen, why he is good enough to be CC.
My prediction for the first half of this year in Bleach will be:
1. Ichigo and Renji receive specialized training from the remaining members of the Zero Division. Most likely, Ichigo will learn something very important about his family background, before meeting the King of Souls.
2. Will finally learn why, Unohana was given the name "Kenpachi" first and how her training will change Zaraki forever. Can't wait for that.
3. Grimmjow returns.
4. Isshin learns of Ichigo's visiting of the Soul Palace and by June, we hopefully get the second "Pendulum Arc" revolving around Isshin's past.
5. Afterwards, I'd like to learn more about Juha Bach and the Quincies as well as if, they want Uryuu and Ryuuken to join them.
6. By the end of this year, Aizen returns, but for what and why, will be revealed in 2014.
that's what, i'd like to see.
But declaring war on Gotei at this point where they are already at war would be a bit cheap even for someone like Aizen. If that guy ever gets free, I'd like to see him on Gotei's side for this war at least. Especially since now even the Royal Guards declared the Quincy to be more evil in comparison to Aizen.
That is, if he is Shinigami Aizen, not a freaking Hogyoku fusion anymore.
Well, concerning Aizen, he could just be his own third party or something. I doubt he'd want the Quincy to rule over everything, and given that he now knows their goals (probably found out from Juha), he'll probably fight them. Hopefully the Hougyoku crumbles away or something though.
The way I imagined Aizen reappearing back when he first got sealed is that Ichigo is outnumbered and about to get wrecked and them BAM Aizen appears and speedblitzes everyone.
My other hopes include seeing the Vaizards actually be Vaizards against the Quincy. I feel like their masks should have been more than enough to give them an edge even though they were stuck in shikai, and even though we didn't see them fight I get the feeling they didn't use them. Maybe part of the deal for them being captains again was to not use their hollow powers or something.
I hope that 2013 will be the year of revelations.
I hope Aizen is freed, or at least more of a part of the plot, whether from his magic chair and binded, or not.
I hope Sq0 stays the part of the plot till the end.
I hope Kira doesn't come back from dead.
I hope for so much of Ishidas finally ;_;
And royal titles, kings and queens and princes and princesses will be given out and stuff.
I hope there will be no embarassing "a feet-who's-this-mystery-person ....20 chapters later.... I-don't-even-care-anymore-who-is-it" moments >_>
And I hope for more IchiRuki moments
and more Ruki overall
I expect everything
Still, I want Shunsui to prove, that he is good enough to be CC. Beating Shinigami Aizen, that Yamaji wanted to kill so much, that he wanted to sacrifice entire G13, would be good enough. And it'd bring him many fans. xD
My own personal hope this year is that Kubo has Ichigo learn hand-to-hand combat moves as well as Kido. There is no longer any excuse for Ichigo not to learn these things now as he is getting trained by people who pioneered every technique known in Soul Society.
I hope isshin and Urahara will show more of their battle skill and fight by ichigo side vs quincies or spirit king while find out about the past of ichigo's mom and isshin..
I hope that...
1. It turns out that Juha Bach is actually being used by a much scarier and creepier 'Bigger Bad' who will be revealed in an epic moment.
2. More connection is made between the noble families and the SK.
3. Byakuya shows 'Ass Knot' the true meaning of 'fear.' (As Renji watches and giggles madly)
4. Rukia achieves bankai
5. We see the full release of Shunsui, Ukitake, Kenpachi (after training) and Unohana. Let's see what makes them Senior Captains besides how long they've been there.
6. We learn what happened to Yoruichi's zanpakutou (It was shown in TBTP arc, but she doesn't carry it anymore. Just curious.)
7. We find out why Kira's spiritual pressure disappeared, but he hasn't been confirmed dead...sounds like something weird going on behind the scenes.
8. We learn more about the SK and why Ichigo has his attention (besides the obvious).
9. Komamura wins an onscreen battle. (I like the character, but he's always getting the snot beat out of him. Let's see him bare those teeth and kick some quincy rump!)
10. See Renji's 'changed' bankai that Kubo referred to in an interview. (I'm so curious about that!)