Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who is the mysterious guy ?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aokiji

102 51.26%
  • Mihawk

17 8.54%
  • Jean Bart

10 5.03%
  • DoFlamingo's crew member

7 3.52%
  • Other

63 31.66%
New Reply
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 695 Discussion/ 696 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 695 Discussion/ 696 Predictions

Kinda thought it was REALLY lame that Buffalo and Baby 5 went down that easily. Could've been a longer and much more interesting fight, and IMO Franky Shogun is extremely lame. If Ikaros made Franky get out of it for 3 seconds than Doflamingo's crew should be able to make him fight outside of it. I guess the shadowy figure is Aokiji since he mentioned falling asleep. I don't think we need another mysterious figure in this arc though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter. Frankie sounding like a boss. I though Frankie's Radical Beam was his strongest attack, but I was wrong. My main man Usopp pulling out the classic lines. He is my favorite character, so I alway love when Usopp acts like a boss. I also liked Nami hungry for battle.

A couple of interesting tidbits about this chapter

1. Buffalo saying that Doflamingo was holding the "Heart" position for him, lead me to believe that Jokers organization is set up like a deck of cards. Doflamingo is the Joker, the wild card, that throws a wrench into everything. That guy "Jack" is a part of his organization and their is a King, a Queen and so on.

2. Buffalo saying he didnt want to disgrace Dofla's family. Like a lot of others, people have been saying that Doflamingo has a powerful older relative, namely one of the Gorousei. I think that is very possible, even more so than I once thought, but that throws a wrench into my theory about the Gorousei are hundreds of years old and they are the generals that lead the attack on the Ancient Kingdom. Either way Doflamingo's influence is deeper than we thought

3. The man on the boat. Its to obvious that dude is the iceman himself, Aokiji. Doflmaingo is on another level than Luffy and the others at this point. I think Doflamingo by himself could beat all of the the alliancve members at this point. He is big time and I think that it is to early for Flamingo to show off his true power.

Final theory for this arc. I think Aokiji will show up and Doflmaingo will not want to take on him and the alliance at this point. EVeryone will leave safely and Doflamingo will retrieve his downed crewman. Aokiji willl catch up with everyone and go their seperate ways.

The Strawhats will go to Wano Country, Law will tell Luffy to be ready for war with Bigmam and he will began to make preparation while the Wano Country Arc is going on. The G5 marines will take the kids home, and Smoker will become the head of G5. Brownbeard will take the rest of Ceasars men, and the yeti cool bros will join Laws crew.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, it's...

Spoiler show

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 14 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Damn, it's...

Spoiler show
    OMG it better not be that chiken from family guy. that mean the strawhat and co are dead then.lol

i dont think is Aokiji or mihawk, didnt they say that jack new character was about to make hes move. and hes with doflamingo.
    i always like new character.
    buffalo and baby 5 got beat easy, cause they not not strong. they like usapp to the strawhat.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Kinda thought it was REALLY lame that Buffalo and Baby 5 went down that easily.
    Fodder. The big hitters already been beat; Monet, Caesar, and Vergo. The fights this arc seem to have gone out of order. Officers - Fodder - Boss, instead of Fodder - Officers - Boss. Also weird that the boss is heading to them, instead of forcing them to come to his hideout. Would be better if the Strawhats had to go to Dressrosa to fight Dofla.
    Last edited by Kaiten; January 16, 2013 at 08:30 PM.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I think everybody was so focused on who the person on the last panel of the last page f this chapter could be that they forgot to pay attention to some very interesting things. xD

Here, notice this:

1)
    I thought Caribou was handless bastard, but this is quite the surprise. He has hands! xD

2)

Franky's general Cannon was so strong that it destroyed a colossal piece of the mountain. I am so amazed!

This is before it would be destroyed.

This is after it was destroyed.

Just compare the size of General Franky to the size of Doflamingo's ship to the size of the destroyed piece of that mountain. xD

3)

Baby 5 attempting to kill Joker.

Baby 5's great speech about the loyalty towards Joker. Isn't it ironic? xD

4)

Meteor Shower? Who would've thought I'd see the name of an attack I predicted this soon HAHAHA xD

Spoiler show

5)

This is something I have been thinking about all along.

Well, aren't Ussop's eyes very similar to those of Teach?[

6)
    And now for the best

Isn't the icicle supposed to be inside Monet's heart? What's this supposed to mean? Moreover, there's no visible injury in her heart. Does that mean...?

@Ukimix:
    Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show
    This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn hilarious! xD Each and every time I remember it, I burst out of laughter HAHAHAHA! xD Man, it would be disastrous loss to Mangahelpers if you were banned xD "Soon! Soon I'll get to Punk Hazard!" HAHAHA! xD
    Last edited by NEMO; January 16, 2013 at 10:22 PM.

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 12 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im really happy that we got to see how awesome franky and ussop are. About the misterious character I have only 2 guesses.... It can be aokiji because he has fought in ph before or it can be someone close to joker, I'm pretty sure he wont give out the location to anyone unless he trust that person.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

seems a new guy from the New World...someone strong and yet to be known..this will be exciting, new characters to be introduce

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

man that dude at the end is aokiji. Who else would make a statement about falling asleep. It is to obvious, even the way he rest his head in his hands. Aokiji is going to come to the island, and Doflamingo is not going to want to fight The Alliance and Aokiji.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its Garp,person falling asleep in the middle of doing something.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool chapter !

Nice to see the straw hats fight and have a glimpse of their new skills !

I think the guy is Aokiji, but why would he want to go to Punk Hazard ?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    I think everybody was so focused on who the person on the last panel of the last page f this chapter could be that they forgot to pay attention to some very interesting things. xD

Here, notice this:

1)
    I thought Caribou was handless bastard, but this is quite the surprise. He has hands! xD
    While he no doubt has lovely hands, the mountains in the background are far more interesting.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Discussed before, or not, I still find it more interesting than his hands. Don't get me wrong, they were very nice hands. Long, supple finger and such. He must have been a piano player as a child.

Aside from the shadowy, bird riding figure, what i most enjoyed from this chapter was Nami and Usopp. Always fun when they get to fight, even if it was against fodder. Hilarious how proud he was of his skill at shooting an enemy in the back.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oda is slick. He knew what direction he wanted to go in the manga, so thats why he had such a huge hand in FIlm Z. ALl of the characters we saw in film z, will appear soon. We have already seen what they look like, so why not reveal them in the manga. Aokiji, Kizaru, garp, sengoku, koby, and helmelppo will appear soon enough

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 88maroon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what a great chapter!! the scenes in the end with nami and ussop made me fringe haha. I like how law tried to use his devil fruit power to stop baby 5 even though she was quite a distant away. (makes you think what else can he do with his devil fruit and how far away can people be to not be affected)
    i love the GIRLS reaction to the robot..so nonchalant haha priceless. The mystery person: i think it could be aokiji (that's my best bet) could be a mystery character.
    I last theory is that it could be two people (jean bart being the big dark shadow and some other person) from laws crew in a little boat getting ready to pick law up.

New Reply
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast